Mad Murdoch juices again for sale 9 pm ET - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Mad Murdoch juices again for sale 9 pm ET

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself! It's so nice to be able to get it on a regular basis, and shipped decently! The site was a little wonky last night, not sure what was up with that, but with some effort I managed to get my order in!

9mg is all I've ever seen it in, been able to get it in, which sucks because I'm a 24-36mg vapor! But I'm addicted to it now, so I deal!
    It's supposed to be a coffee/mocha/chocolate mix. But there are so many things going on, it's like eating French silk pie, while smoking the best Cuban cigar EVER, and finishes with like a Banana cream pie taste! To me at least, it's VERY complex and every person will note different tastes in it. It's sweet, and not subtle at all!
    I get butterscotch, chocolate and cream from 710. And yes, it's only in 9mg.

Ryan1888, all of the MM liquids are still in stock.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicetucu View Post
    Is it irony that I'm vaping Pluid while reading this thread. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    No. What it is is a coincidence, nothing more. No offense, but you should look up the definition of 'irony'.
    josho likes this.

got my order in for some pluid. lets see what this is all about! how fast do they ship?? i bought it weds night. i wish they would have sent it today (thursday). i wanna try so bad!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nicetucu View Post
    Is it irony that I'm vaping Pluid while reading this thread. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Nope, I'm sucking on some 710 as I type!

Quote Originally Posted by shatner View Post
    I get butterscotch, chocolate and cream from 710. And yes, it's only in 9mg.

Ryan1888, all of the MM liquids are still in stock.
    And there you go, it's complex and everyone will taste a different note of it! I had some young girls here the other night, selling stuff for a school fund raiser, and one asked why it smelled like "Twix" outside! Everybody gets something different from it, but it's anything but subtle!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsim4 View Post
    got my order in for some pluid. lets see what this is all about! how fast do they ship?? i bought it weds night. i wish they would have sent it today (thursday). i wanna try so bad!
    Yeah, I was really hoping for shipping confirmation today myself, but I think they got hammered last night! Just gives it more time to steep IMO!
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Senior Member* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Damn you guys are quick! I tried to order 115ml but it sold out. I guess I will settle with 30 10mg and 30 0 mg.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Drhookerman View Post
    Damn you guys are quick! I tried to order 115ml but it sold out. I guess I will settle with 30 10mg and 30 0 mg.
    Yeah, you have to be on it in an hour or so to get the big bottles! I had to make a deal with the devil (my wife) to be able to order it that night because I didn't have the income for it atm!

VAPINGWATCH.COM IS AWESOME!!! Not only are their products great, but they randomly decided to double my order for free!! How cool is that!? So stoked, will def. be recommending to everybody. Thanks Vapingwatch.com, love you guys!
    mooshi likes this.

ECF Veteran

WOW!!! Now that's a nice surprise! Still waiting on my order, USPS says it should have been here today, but seems it's lost in transit ATM!
    JerseyB. likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

Received my order today. It was packaged MUCH BETTER than last time. Mine wasn't padded last time and the order leaked. This time each bottle was individually wrapped in a bubble pouch.

Confirming that I indeed got 0 nic Pluid and NOT Cutter. Yay for 0 nic Pluid! Does that mean Cutter will phase out or will it stay for those who do not wish to vape colors?
    JerseyB. likes this.

I haven't tried pluid yet :/, I don't really like licorice, but I hear that many people hate licorice, and still love radiator pluid..I gotta give it a whirl!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast