Yaeliq: Citrus Plasma, Saber Blood, Summer Yummy review
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NiNi

Thread: Yaeliq: Citrus Plasma, Saber Blood, Summer Yummy review

Default Yaeliq: Citrus Plasma, Saber Blood, Summer Yummy review

Ok, I had post a thread a month back ask about Yaeliq Yaeliq... I need some perspective please.. Now I have tried them (well steeped). Here are my quick reviews:

All my juice are 50/50, standard with no extra flavor or cool/menthol.

Citrus Plasma
    If you like citrus, baja etc type of juice. This is a very good pick. For me, I would like to see more menthol or sweet in it. It taste good right out of mail and after a month, flavor did not change (that's a good thing).

Saber Blood
    Best of 3 juices I got. It's coconut, menthol and sweet vape. For my personal preference, I add few drops of menthol flavor in my 15ml carry bottle. And I like it.

Summer Yummy
    I'm really puzzled with this one. It's not bad by any mean. But I can't pin the flavor just yet. It's a big citrus, berry, and hint of mint.

All 3 juices perform well consider the price. For reference, I would said they are a step better than MBV's juice. Given that you like the flavor. One thing that bug me is, even though I ordered 50/50 and they labeled 50/50. I feel they are actually slightly more on the PG side. There is no way to test, but I feel like I was vaping 70/30 instead of 50/50. I could be wrong.

PS: Wish they come with some kind of dripper.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thank you... been wanting some feedback on saber blood

No problem. Saber Blood is good. I'm surprise how much I enjoy coconut flavor vape.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I ordered 3 sample packs from him Thursday. I just hope his packaging issues are resolved. For the amount of time waiting for it to get released out of customs and actually into your hands, a leaky package is the last thing I'd want to deal with. On another thread, it seemed like everyone was getting soggy deliveries, but with a promise of a freebie if they ordered again or some other incentive. I started vaping in January and have never had a problem with "escaping" ejuice, so it just hit me as with this many deliveries as such, someone's dropping the ball.

I'm just going through a sample phase, broadening my vaping experience.........and if I'm stymied trying to find something out of this world, it'll be on to DIY
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been wondering about this juice. Thanks for the insight.

about to order again really like his juice