Best gourmet ejuice vendors - Page 1083
Page 1083 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 8358398310331073107910801081108210831084108510861087109311331183 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,830 of 14982
Like Tree46975Likes

Thread: Best gourmet ejuice vendors

  1. #10821
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    chanelvaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LaLa Land USA (actually the burbs outside Atlanta)
    Posts
    3,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1742 View Post
    I love Lime Cream and I am determined to love this 30ml bottle of Lemon. It's I'm the steeple. I did love then it started tasting curdled so even though it wasn't I'm blaming my coil and buds and giving it more time but honestly it looks like they ratiod the vg wrong it's waaaay thicker than my Lime Cream, Apple Tarte and Smooth Criminal! I'm gonna see if it thins out if not I've already told them it tastes off and seems thick and asked for thier steeping recommends so I may actually return it to them if it doesn't get better and they don't offer to fix it so they can see for themselves


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    How did you order it? did you order it 50/50? You can go back and look at your order in "my account" see if it is the same ratio as your Lime Cream and Smooth CRiminal
    kathi17 likes this.

  2. #10822
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield,VA,USA
    Posts
    533

    Default

    They all say 50/50. I believe thier system is mostly computerized doesn't take much to hit the wrong button but I'm giving it more time


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    chanelvaps and kathi17 like this.

  3. #10823
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    chanelvaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LaLa Land USA (actually the burbs outside Atlanta)
    Posts
    3,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I am relieving myself of the reminders of my shame of the flavor chase and listed stuff

  4. #10824
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield,VA,USA
    Posts
    533

    Default

    So thanks to a very nice friend who shall remain nameless unless she reveals herself I am trying Peachy Crminal. 2 things of note by now everyone knows my fruit issues and it's a higher nic than I usually do. It's a lovely vape! I am sensitive to certain types of nic. I can really taste it so I stay at 12 and below and sometimes I can taste it at 12 most recently Angel Sauce. Peachy Criminal has no nic taste at an 18mg just a tingle on the tongue nbd. This tastes just like the lovely mild tobacco of Smooth Criminal with a hint of fresh peach! I will definitely be ordering some! I may even like it better than Smooth then again I may just be high on nic lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #10825
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    MayLovesMetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1742 View Post
    So thanks to a very nice friend who shall remain nameless unless she reveals herself I am trying Peachy Crminal. 2 things of note by now everyone knows my fruit issues and it's a higher nic than I usually do. It's a lovely vape! I am sensitive to certain types of nic. I can really taste it so I stay at 12 and below and sometimes I can taste it at 12 most recently Angel Sauce. Peachy Criminal has no nic taste at an 18mg just a tingle on the tongue nbd. This tastes just like the lovely mild tobacco of Smooth Criminal with a hint of fresh peach! I will definitely be ordering some! I may even like it better than Smooth then again I may just be high on nic lol




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I don't like many tobacco vapes..and I'm super extra picky about fruit too, but I love Peachy Criminal. Lovely is a good word for it. =)
    angelphyre and kathi17 like this.

  6. #10826
    Senior Member Verified Member brannagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Boise, Idaho, United States
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1742 View Post
    My understanding is the aurora is more similar to the Vmod. I got my aurora used so no instructions. Slapped it together squonked and it's worked just fine. Every single device top or bottom has it's flaws or kwirks but it's given me solid performance and off a cheap no name atty I got simply to use up $ on a gift cert I won. Of course it's not going to give you REO performance it isn't one but it's a fine intro to bottom feed and at $30 vs $150 I get it


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Are you in my brain Lav, I swear you must be...lol. Those were my EXACT thoughts but I was able to get the Aurora for $20 shipped.

    Well, my Aurora came in today. I have been using it for about three hours now with ZERO issues. Amazing way to test out juices since I HATE dripping. Flavor is pretty fantastic too and it is so super easy to use. Yay!!!

  7. #10827
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield,VA,USA
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brannagh View Post
    Are you in my brain Lav, I swear you must be...lol. Those were my EXACT thoughts but I was able to get the Aurora for $20 shipped.

    Well, my Aurora came in today. I have been using it for about three hours now with ZERO issues. Amazing way to test out juices since I HATE dripping. Flavor is pretty fantastic too and it is so super easy to use. Yay!!!
    Awesome. I love it too. It's my go to for juice tryouts I just fill the bottle 3/4 full and that's plenty of time to decide if you like it or it needs more time etc.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    angelphyre, kathi17 and brannagh like this.

  8. #10828
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    chanelvaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LaLa Land USA (actually the burbs outside Atlanta)
    Posts
    3,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brannagh View Post
    Are you in my brain Lav, I swear you must be...lol. Those were my EXACT thoughts but I was able to get the Aurora for $20 shipped.

    Well, my Aurora came in today. I have been using it for about three hours now with ZERO issues. Amazing way to test out juices since I HATE dripping. Flavor is pretty fantastic too and it is so super easy to use. Yay!!!
    where are you girls getting these? Do you have a link?
    kathi17 likes this.

  9. #10829
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    chanelvaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LaLa Land USA (actually the burbs outside Atlanta)
    Posts
    3,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1742 View Post
    Awesome. I love it too. It's my go to for juice tryouts I just fill the bottle 3/4 full and that's plenty of time to decide if you like it or it needs more time etc.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    where did ya get it Lav?
    kathi17 likes this.

  10. #10830
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield,VA,USA
    Posts
    533

    Default Best gourmet ejuice vendors

    I got mine in a trade lol. I think you can get them on auction sites and a couple vendors. They weren't very popular

    http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?ma...&cPath=151_324


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    kathi17 likes this.

Tags for this Thread