Best gourmet ejuice vendors - Page 453
Page 453 of 1327 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 13262
Like Tree41454Likes

Thread: Best gourmet ejuice vendors

Super Member Verified Member LotusGirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBearPaw View Post
    I'm intrigued because I love honey and I love milk. LOL
    Try DNA's Milk and Honey. Flavorful and sweet.

Mother's milk is supposed to be a milky strawberry. It didn't taste that way to me tho.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBearPaw View Post
    Am I thinking of the wrong name? I must be. lol

I'm thinking of a milk and honey flavor. Derp
    Maybe POET Dolce Miele Crema? Can't rec that enough!
    I also like DNA's "Milk & Honey". Very similar to me though I have heard some here say they don't like DNA's base. I have no issue with it, though. I enjoy their juice.
    firephly, angelphyre and LotusGirl like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LotusGirl View Post
    I ordered a couple but I find they are leaky messes. I'm only putting a couple of drops in them. Any tips for what I'm doing wrong with this?
    It really is a bit of a learning curve which I've finally gotten down, for the most part. Literally just a few drops of juice is all it will take. Some still seeps though, I always have a paper towel handy. But for me it's not a big deal as I'm usually at home when I do this

What's everyone vaping tonight? I'm vaping Custard's Last Stand and about to catch up on last night's episode of Scandal
    angelphyre and LotusGirl like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by RobinBanks View Post
    Maybe POET Dolce Miele Crema? Can't rec that enough!
    I also like DNA's "Milk & Honey". Very similar to me though I have heard some here say they don't like DNA's base. I have no issue with it, though. I enjoy their juice.

Yes, yes that it's it you two.
    RobinBanks and LotusGirl like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetab View Post
    What are you vaping on this lovely Friday night? I'm on some Vape Tree Amazing Strawberry.
    DNA Key Lime Pie. Though my tank is almost empty and this is the last of it. Not sure what to go to next.. hmmm....
    angelphyre and em_elle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jrenae4 View Post
    Firephly, I noticed you mentioned a code for Empire Mods. I notice a lot of you talking about cleaning out tanks, not having empty tanks ready, etc etc for when you get all your delectable juices in to try. Can I tell you how much I love my little LR dripping atomizer from there that I got for 5.99? All you do is drip a few drops of liquid in, attach drip tip, and puff away! Blow out any excess and on to testing the next gourmet juice! Just thought this may help for those of you I notice who strictly use tanks. It really is a breeze And makes taste testing SO MUCH EASIER when deciding what gets a whole tank and what doesn't!
    I wish I could like this more than once...there's just something about a good solid stock drip atomizer (I'm partial to 306s) with a good drip tip...

Current PVs: Precise Plus 18650 10/7/11, Super6 3/13/10, eGo 1/23/10 (shelved)...

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LotusGirl View Post
    I ordered a couple but I find they are leaky messes. I'm only putting a couple of drops in them. Any tips for what I'm doing wrong with this?
    I had that problem too! Then I found out about these but haven't tried one yet Empire Drip Shields
    "Drip Shields" I guess that's supposed to solve the problem
    Last edited by firephly; 03-08-2014 at 03:09 AM.
    jrenae4 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetab:12462735
    What are you vaping on this lovely Friday night? I'm on some Vape Tree Amazing Strawberry.
    I've got a lot of things from my order this week going.. mad alchemist snow white's demise and peaches and scream, Jimmy the juice man creme brulee, and elements water in kayfuns. Steam factory blue balls in 3d dripper. Mad alchemist twice in a blue moon in origen. Jimmy the juice man caramel pear in omega. And blueprint park avenue in AGI.. I'm ADD.

Edit.. having a 6 month old makes for a fun Friday night. It's fun... but I wouldn't mind raging it tonight. It's been a long week.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Jonathan's Avatar

Is it fruit punch? Ive been curious about suicide bunny, some love it, some say its over hyped. I'm on the fence about trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinBanks View Post
    Personally, I was "meh" on it. In fact I think I tossed the last of it. I've had MUCH better strawberry-vanilla type vapes. LOVE their "Suckerpunch" though. I need to order that again.

Ultra Member Verified Member Nanny22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetab View Post
    Nicoticket Creme Brle here - I vape this just about every evening - I find it such a relaxing flavor. Finishing off the last of a 30ML bottle. Fortunately there is a 50ML waiting in the wings! One of those juices that's worth breaking my rule about wanting high VG only.
    jrenae4, angelphyre and em_elle like this.