Best gourmet ejuice vendors - Page 464
Page 464 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 13445
Like Tree42125Likes

Thread: Best gourmet ejuice vendors

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by chanelvaps View Post
    Lemon Cream was one of the few I felt was good FOOB
    Terrible with acronyms, pretty good with context / comprehension. I'm assuming FOOB roughly translates to good to go right when it arrives / doesn't need to steep (not so much that it doesn't need to steep at all per say, but more so that it isn't required to enjoy it close to full potential)

My
    You can not lose with Ahlusion (especially anything cream)
    Alice and Suicide Bunny are both subtle eliquids but good as far as quality eliquid go. Depends on if you like 'shout in your face' flavor or not (they are not)
    Those are the only ones I can attest to on your list-

I think you are missing something from The Vapor Chef-my fav is Black Pompom but PB Nom nom is also good.
    I don't think I like more in-your-face / kick in the taste buds e-liquids over more subtle flavors generally speaking, but I think a safe bet is that I personally enjoy liquids that come as close to the flavor descriptions on the websites / bottles as possible. I haven't necessarily had a particular liquid that hasn't been up to par yet, but if the description is (for example) vanilla, blueberry, & strawberry I want to be able to pick up on each of the intended flavors.

I'll certainly check out The Vapor Chef, thanks for the recommendations and your $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by LimeFox View Post
    See, the thing is, I don't have a clue what "LR dripping atomizer" is, much less how to use one.

I went to Empire Mods and looked at this page: Atomizers -- are those the right thingamajigs?
    Yes.. LR= low resistance......standard resistance on a 306 or a 510 is 2.2- 2.5 ohm.... low resistance doesn't much matter when using variable voltage though...the 306 and the 510 are almost the same atomizer both are 510 threaded just the 306 is exposed bridge and the 510 had that shell around it.....901s and 801s both have a higher resistance usually and both have different threads that most people will likely need an adapter to use...
    Jonathan likes this.

Current PVs: Precise Plus 18650 10/7/11, Super6 3/13/10, eGo 1/23/10 (shelved)...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Out of Highbrow Cheesecake Torte! I knew I should have ordered a bigger bottle. Oh well ordered one but I'm OUT! lol
    at first I thought you said Highbrow was out of torte, lol, panicked for a minute
    Jonathan, EKat, Sirius and 2 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    I had that problem too! Then I found out about these but haven't tried one yet Empire Drip Shields
    "Drip Shields" I guess that's supposed to solve the problem
    Blow out the primer that some atties ship with. Re-prime with 5-6 drops of your juice, let soak for ~15 seconds. Puff carefully in case the wick didn't soak. If it tastes ok, vape until you start loosing flavor. Re drip 3 drops, vape, rinse, repeat.

There's a slight learning curve. When you get it there's nothing better, though.

somebody point me in the direction of one of these. Little and easy to build. I thought I had an IGO-L but just realized it is an IGO-W. I find it big and cumbersome
    Lots of people carry the 306 so look around for the best deal...looks like empiremods has got em...
    I use E-cigarette | Parts | Batteries | Atomizers | Cartridges | Cherry Vape for either their cannon drip tip or their mini universal so I can use a 510 drp tip with the 306 (I'm also partial to their ming drip tips (as they started that style)
    Jonathan likes this.

Current PVs: Precise Plus 18650 10/7/11, Super6 3/13/10, eGo 1/23/10 (shelved)...

Quote Originally Posted by jrenae4 View Post
    Ooh I'll need to look into this.

PM sent. Limefox I'll PM you too. You're the one I thought of when I typed my original atty post
    http://................/goodsensevaporreview.html
    Here's a look at it dunno if it's still made or who carries it....goodsense is coming up funky on my tablet...

Aparently ECF doesnt like that link...just search goodsense 306DCA
    Last edited by Drozd; 03-08-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    Jonathan likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miarose View Post
    i love eating citrus fruits and drinks. i eat like 10 oranges a day, no joke. make my own OJ. but for some reason i can't really get into many citrus vapes. the few ahlusion ones are good, lime/lemon cream. and this vanilla lemon swirl from juice mafia. i guess i dont' like tart? vapes.
    For me I love a citrus vape with that fresh tart zestyness!

I must be weird because when that member here sent me those Ahlusion tobacco samples (which were great) she also included some others, the lemon cream, sweet cherry something, boba tea, and they were still too mild for me, just didn't blow my hair back at all
    Jonathan likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    at first I thought you said Highbrow was out of torte, lol, panicked for a minute
    No but my order says,"unfulfilled" whatever that means? Yeah I most definitely will keep a 30ml bottle on hand at all times. Highbrow Cheesecake Torte, a MUST have now in my juice inventory. Along with my usual 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice. Those two have become my all time favorites!
    Jonathan, pipster, EKat and 2 others like this.
    ​Happy Halloween!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Firephly...you're sooo sweet you don't have to do this and thanks for the info!!! If you want to revisit my PIF list and there's anything left you want to try, we can swap again!!
    It's no biggie really, I have tons of juice and I have big bottles of these ones that I stocked up on, I have juice to spare!
    Jonathan and angelphyre like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran pipster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dripped the Lemon Cream and the Sweet Cherry something this morning.. both are very subtle. I like the HB Limoncello much better for the zestyness and full on flavor. Going to try some 503 Blackbird next.
    Jonathan, firephly and Sirius like this.

For my dear daughter M and my grandies, F and J.