Page 67 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071771171675671067 ... LastLast
Like Tree41118Likes

Thread: Best gourmet ejuice vendors

Blog Entries

Anyone got anything from Mrs Lord? I just ordered Seville Marmalade - a 15ml bottle for £8. Heard some amazing reviews of this. It tastes like orange crush. Seville Marmalade - Nicotine Liquids
    firephly likes this.

2. Advertisement
    Ultra Member Verified Member firephly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miarose View Post
    I've been scoping out dripeez but I'm afraid the single flavor fruits will bore me.
    Full body creamy fruit? Sweet berries? Fruity concoctions? Ambrosia?? !!?!!
    Dripeez also has a "build your own" option where you can combine 3 flavors in any proportions you want.

I got a coconut, cherry and bit of mint combo that I loved! Nice clean juice-needs a short steeping period.
    Last edited by firephly; 01-12-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    Miarose likes this.

4. Advertisement
    Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kathibg57 View Post
    Has anyone come across a butter rum juice in their 'travels'? I vaped a small amount of one that was no longer made by company on the label...I'm thinking that a gourmet juice vendor might have come up with a "blow your socks off" ejuice of similar flavoring! I can't stop thinking about the one I tasted and would love to find some! Thanks!
    I am actually in the process of reviewing Virgin Vapors Hot Buttered Rum. I will let you know what I think....it still needs to steep for a few days
    Kathibg57 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member Miarose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiegirl View Post
    I was able to cancel my Yaeliq order. I'm going to use that money to try other juices.
    AngieBe TV has some tasty juices. I'm going to try some that I haven't tried but I'm waiting for the new flavors for this week first.
    i think you made a right choice
    yorkiegirl likes this.

ECF Veteran

i think you made a right choice
    Let me know which ones you've tried and which you like/dislike? I have tried aprox 50 of theirs so far but have made it a goal to try every single one of their flavors!!!.

Blog Entries

here's another review of zen mind vapor http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_c...himsa_elephas/

I just saw that they are having 20% off through the 14th with the coupon code whalesvagina, lol
    I think I need to try that Elephas Dew, Dharma, and Moon Sugar

I wonder if anyone makes a green tea ice cream flavor? I'd love to find a realistic ruby red grapefruit also
    Last edited by firephly; 01-12-2014 at 11:37 PM.
    Sweetab likes this.

ECF Veteran

OMG Firephly-I remember when I first came on ECF I was asking all over for Green Tea ice cream flavor! i love love Love green tea ice cream LOL and no one understands it! When I lived in Cali, I used to have my ex-hubby run into Japanese restaurants and order some to go! LOL DSo if you find one let me know. The only recommendation anyone had was Ahlusions Boba tea
    Sweetab and firephly like this.

Blog Entries

here's an interesting one: Alembic Vapor Labs
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alemb...91186714279268

We are a small, boutique e-liquid supplier, specializing in house-extracted NET and, tea extract-flavored vapes, as well as unique fruit flavors.
    Here's the order form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qS4...EWeNY/viewform

Matcha Cream
    Another in-house extract, made from Matcha (Japanese powdered green tea) with just a hint of creamy sweetness. Not your ordinary "green tea" this is a unique flavor, earthy with a hint of sweet cream.
    Sounds good!

They also have very fancy exotic sounding cigar flavors, if a person likes that...

Oh man, this sounds good too
    Chocolate Irish Cream ($10/15ml)
    We take pride in developing flavor combinations you won't find anywhere else, and this is one of those distinctively "Alembic" flavors--the smooth flavor of Irish cream, with a surprising dark chocolate undertone. Not candy, not sweet--this is truly a sophisticated, "adult" flavor.

Jasmine Tea ($12/15ml)
    The extract for this juice is made in-house, from organic jasmine tea. A truly unique juice, with just a hint of sweetness.
    Last edited by firephly; 01-13-2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Sweetab likes this.

PV Master Verified Member Miarose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebubs View Post
    Let me know which ones you've tried and which you like/dislike? I have tried aprox 50 of theirs so far but have made it a goal to try every single one of their flavors!!!.
    oh. i meant in regards to her cancelling the yaeliq order :X

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    here's another review of zen mind vapor http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_c...himsa_elephas/

I just saw that they are having 20% off through the 14th with the coupon code whalesvagina, lol
    I think I need to try that Elephas Dew, Dharma, and Moon Sugar

I wonder if anyone makes a green tea ice cream flavor? I'd love to find a realistic ruby red grapefruit also
    oh man, busted. i ordered from them last night and didn't see a coupon anywhere. Lol super fast shipping tho. ordered at like 3 am, shipped at 1020am.
    Angiebubs, Sweetab and firephly like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

MiaRose,
    Hello from a fellow fruit vaper.
    I got some free juice from a friend of mine over Christmas. Her mom runs a B&M vapor shop and her mom
    gave her a boatload of samples, some of which my friend shared with me.
    A few of the bottles were from Diamond Vapor. I was impressed with Gargamel's Curse, Blue Bull and Potion.
    Just ordered a 30 ml bottle of Gargamel's Curse and plan to order more DV juice in the near future. I don't know that Diamond Vapor
    falls into the 'gourmet vendor' category. But I do know that I love in your face complex fruit flavors and I got that from
    all the juices which I sampled from there. At $12 for 30 ml and $5 for 10 ml they are well worth a try.

Ok. This seems like a good place for some suggestions. I almost only vape fruit juices, so of course I'm on the hunt for my next juice
    I cannot seem to vape enough glv-yoplay parlay, vapor chef honey pearry, cham berry and Hobbes blood. I have tons of ahlusion, my favorites probably pink label, or Boba tea (because its great alone or with fruits! ). I'm enjoying Uber Vapes, while they're fruity, some are candy like. But fruit candy is good too!
    I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, other than a complex fruit he he.
    I've tried a ton of juices/vendors and seem to be very picky and sensitive.. I don't like mint/nuts or anything herbal in my fruits.
    I've been scoping out dripeez but I'm afraid the single flavor fruits will bore me.
    Full body creamy fruit? Sweet berries? Fruity concoctions? Ambrosia?? !!?!!
    Miarose and Sweetab like this.