Best Apple juice? Recommendations please. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Best Apple juice? Recommendations please.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've VERY fond of MBV's Red Apple. I vape it straight, and mixed with 555 or Pear. Add menthol or spearmint to taste!
    Calling PVs "electronic cigarettes" is as silly as calling nicotine gum "chewable cigarettes"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I prefer a Green Apple like the Jolly Rancher candy. I started with The Vapor Room's Green Apple and now I've switched to Mt Baker Vapor's Green Apple.

Full Member Verified Member all4spl's Avatar

I would say Double Apple from MBV but it has been taken off the fruit list for over 2 weeks.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by all4spl View Post
    I would say Double Apple from MBV but it has been taken off the fruit list for over 2 weeks.
    James mentioned in the MBV thread that double apple was discontinued - if I read that right...
    Miarose likes this.

Full Member Verified Member all4spl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisancentraltx View Post
    James mentioned in the MBV thread that double apple was discontinued - if I read that right...
    Funny cause I asked them directly via email and facebook and both times I was assured the flavor wasn't discontinued. Can you link to the post?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by all4spl View Post
    Funny cause I asked them directly via email and facebook and both times I was assured the flavor wasn't discontinued. Can you link to the post?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesthompson View Post
    We have discontinued Double Apple and Lemon Goddess.
    Sorry, I was busy earlier - just got to this~

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for all the suggestions !

I ended up ordering a bottle of Gambit couple days ago, and plan on ordering Caramel Apple from Vapor Chef since I was about to order some other juices from em.

Next to try after the juices I ordered/about to order, gotta be Coppers Creek Apple Cider and HHVs Adams Apple.

Thanks again !
    bryaninaustin likes this.
    OTW -
    NTG - VTR, a Reomod

Highbrow's Eve's Delight.... the best I've tried and I'm an apple vapor..... I add a hint of cinnamon. It's my ADV.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fishndive View Post
    Highbrow's Eve's Delight.... the best I've tried and I'm an apple vapor..... I add a hint of cinnamon. It's my ADV.
    I'll make sure to check it out. Thank you!

On the other hand, I got Gambit in this week.. and have been ONLY vaping that the past 3 days. I got to the point where I think I'm burnt out on the flavor and can't taste it anymore haha. After trying out Gambit, I realized I haven't tried much (if any) complex juices. Getting pie crust on one draw, vanilla on another, apple on the third, or every flavor at once at different times. It's very fun and exciting.

However, the one thing that's a problem with it (aside from the price.. but still worth it imo), is that it STINKS the room up like burnt paper or something. I vape at work with no problems from the boss.. but this week the boss has been on my ... for making the place smell like something was burning haha.

Anyone get the same from Gambit? I dont think it's my juice delivery system as well, so thinking its the juice.

I also got Caramel Apple from Vapor Chef in yesterday.. and just gave it a sniff real quick, and smells like a caramel apple, but might need it to steep a little bit. It had a bitter smell to it and will be trying it out in about a week or so.

About to order Apple Cider from CC as well.. then HHV is next on the list.

Quest for the perfect Apple vape goes on.
    Last edited by leex1; 10-11-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    OTW -
    NTG - VTR, a Reomod

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I really love a clear green apple with a couple drops of mint and menthol. Delicious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast