Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Best Apple juice? Recommendations please.

Full Member Verified Member

Default Best Apple juice? Recommendations please.

What up people..

Looking for some good Apple flavor (pie juices.. straight apple.. don't matter, just any apple!) and was wondering what some of the more popular ones were.

Was about to order Gambit from Five Pawns.. but decided I should see what other suggestions people might have before dropping that much on a juice I haven't tried.

Thanks in advance !
    OTW -
    NTG - VTR, a Reomod

I just got a bottle of Flux Nectar Double Apple from Gotvapes. Have only tried apple from MBV and this seems pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

The apple cider at Coppercreek was one of my first ejuice orders ever. I still fill a tank with it every now and again and it's my "goto" for apple even with all of the vendors i've tried.

I think the store may be closed at the moment due to a family emergency but they are normally REALLY good about prompt processing and samples etc
    EleanorR, bryaninaustin and leex1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by linkywins View Post
    The apple cider at Coppercreek was one of my first ejuice orders ever. I still fill a tank with it every now and again and it's my "goto" for apple even with all of the vendors i've tried.

I think the store may be closed at the moment due to a family emergency but they are normally REALLY good about prompt processing and samples etc
    Ah, looks like something I'd like but bummer about their family emergency. Definitely on my "to order" list once they are open again..

In the meantime, any other suggestions? After trying all different kinds of juices the past couple of months, I feel like Apple is something I'm missing and would enjoy haha.
    OTW -
    NTG - VTR, a Reomod

Ultra Member Verified Member RobinBanks's Avatar

Pinkspot juices are kind of hit or miss for me (mostly miss), but I really really like their "Washington Red Apple" and will continue to order it from them. It's far from an apple pie kinda apple though. It's realistic apple semi-sweet but you also git a hint of the bitter peel, which gives it a slight herbal sorta vibe too. More complex than most plain apple vapes I've tried.

If you're looking for a candy-ish or bakery apple, steer clear though.

Edit: as far as a bakery / dessert taste goes, Gambit is tops. Amazing stuff.
    lvm111 and leex1 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For a cheaper option, MBV's green apple or green ice is pretty good. Don't order extra flavor shots though. The apple flavor comes through loud and clear, even through the mentholated ice. Their green ice used to come with mint undertone which was absolutely delicious.
    leex1 likes this.

sea
    Blog Entries

I'm vaping Virgin Vapor's Original Sin right now. It's very crisp and fresh tasting and sweet, but not too sweet. It says it's like a Red Delicious, but tastes more like a Honeycrisp too me. Definitely not a "candy apple" flavor.
    Baditude and leex1 like this.

ECF Veteran

Adams apple from Heather's Heavenly vapes is pretty good stuff. Toking some right now, it's a green apple, slightly jolly rancherish.
    leex1 likes this.

Blog Entries

I'll agree with the above post recommending Original Sin from Virgin Vapor.

My personal favorite is Golden Apple from Dripeez. Golden Delicious flavor, slightly more sweet than Original Sin from VV.

I like to add a little of Dripeez's Cinnamon (more desert spicey than hot) or their Rum flavor (the Rum is strong, so go easy with it).

ECF Veteran

Caramel Apple from Vapor Chef is really tasty.
    theinlawjosie and leex1 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast