Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried Top Vapor Brand?

Default Has anyone tried Top Vapor Brand?

I have purchased a few bottles from Top Vapor. Each one of them have the worst taste. I can hardly describe it, but it is nasty and I have just put it aside and stuck with my Nicquid brand.

Was just wondering if anyone else has ordered this brand, and what did you think of it?

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have the Top Vapor RY4. think i got it from madvapes. its not bad. im guessing its just rebranded hangsen, because to me, it tastes exactly like the Hangsen RY4 i have.

4. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Justinmfi View Post
    I have purchased a few bottles from Top Vapor. Each one of them have the worst taste. I can hardly describe it, but it is nasty and I have just put it aside and stuck with my Nicquid brand.

Was just wondering if anyone else has ordered this brand, and what did you think of it?
    I started with Top Vapor Tobacco and while it doesn't taste at all like tobacco, it's gotten good to me.

Because I was impressed with the price and the flavor of their "Tobacco", I decided to try some other flavors and picked up 10ml "samples" of Butterscotch, Carmel Apple and "Cherry Limeade" which are all really good IMO.

I think I'm hooked on the Butterscotch and I'm out. I'll be ordering more this week.

What flavors do you have?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I would never purchases from any industry from a one that uses best or top in there name anymore
    how many times like with a restaurant uses a name like that and there just nasty
    I've come to believe when they use a name like that is just a ploy because of subpar product

Senior Member Verified Member vapolizer's Avatar

I had the nutty caramel from top vapor and it was YUCKO
    Provari Mini,Protank,IMR 18350's,Itaste MVP,Mini Sub,Boge Carto's,Mini Ego,Mini Protank,Hero Hybrid,Mech/Foggerv2,Cyclone Dripper,

Quote Originally Posted by EdHarley View Post
    I started with Top Vapor Tobacco and while it doesn't taste at all like tobacco, it's gotten good to me.

Because I was impressed with the price and the flavor of their "Tobacco", I decided to try some other flavors and picked up 10ml "samples" of Butterscotch, Carmel Apple and "Cherry Limeade" which are all really good IMO.

I think I'm hooked on the Butterscotch and I'm out. I'll be ordering more this week.

What flavors do you have?
    I got

Green Apple- tastes like dish soap

Blueberry Lemon- tastes like dish soap

Apple Icicle - Taste like dish soap

Lemon- Dish Soap

Minthol- was the only one that was tolerable.

I was told to store them away for awhile, which I did, yet they still have such a nasty taste to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinmfi View Post
    I got

Green Apple- tastes like dish soap

Blueberry Lemon- tastes like dish soap

Apple Icicle - Taste like dish soap

Lemon- Dish Soap

Minthol- was the only one that was tolerable.

I was told to store them away for awhile, which I did, yet they still have such a nasty taste to them.
    I know this is an old thread, but this is exactly my experience with most of the flavors I've tried from Mad Vapes.
    I have found a few of their flavors that I really like. Cheesecake, Irish Mintz, and Hawaiian Delight. But I've tried about a dozen other flavors from them and all of them have a nasty soapy taste.

Does anyone know if this is due to the alcohol based flavorings or maybe the fact that they typically use 80% VG?

They are a local store for me, so I'd like to give some more of their flavors a try, but I hate to spend the money, even on samples, if my odds of finding a good one are low.

Rofl !!! ^^^^

hooooray for dish soap! haha

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I ordered Topvapor Spiced Pipe from Madvapes once. I don't know exactly what spices it tasted like, but it definitely had a good spice flavor (like baking spices?) and was a little sweet. No pipe tobacco flavor, if that's what they were going for. I'd order it again if I order from Madvapes in the future, but it wasn't good enough that I would seek it out.

Edit: Just read through some reviews on it... cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla... I'd say that's about right.
    Last edited by CloudZ; 01-16-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Super Member Verified Member rowdyplace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Top Vapes seems to have a pretty wide selection of flavors. 2 questions:
    1- Are they a US company? (Do they ship their product from a US warehouse?)
    2 -Any feedback on their Hangsen line?

$5.50 for 30 mL w/free shipping is enticeing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast