Has anyone tried Top Vapor Brand?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Has anyone tried Top Vapor Brand?

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brookville, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    15

    Default Has anyone tried Top Vapor Brand?

    I have purchased a few bottles from Top Vapor. Each one of them have the worst taste. I can hardly describe it, but it is nasty and I have just put it aside and stuck with my Nicquid brand.

    Was just wondering if anyone else has ordered this brand, and what did you think of it?

  2. #2
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    kuritaro9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Misawa Japan
    Posts
    430

    Default

    i have the Top Vapor RY4. think i got it from madvapes. its not bad. im guessing its just rebranded hangsen, because to me, it tastes exactly like the Hangsen RY4 i have.

  3. #3
    Full Member EdHarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinmfi View Post
    I have purchased a few bottles from Top Vapor. Each one of them have the worst taste. I can hardly describe it, but it is nasty and I have just put it aside and stuck with my Nicquid brand.

    Was just wondering if anyone else has ordered this brand, and what did you think of it?
    I started with Top Vapor Tobacco and while it doesn't taste at all like tobacco, it's gotten good to me.

    Because I was impressed with the price and the flavor of their "Tobacco", I decided to try some other flavors and picked up 10ml "samples" of Butterscotch, Carmel Apple and "Cherry Limeade" which are all really good IMO.

    I think I'm hooked on the Butterscotch and I'm out. I'll be ordering more this week.

    What flavors do you have?

  4. #4
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    valleystream ny
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    I would never purchases from any industry from a one that uses best or top in there name anymore
    how many times like with a restaurant uses a name like that and there just nasty
    I've come to believe when they use a name like that is just a ploy because of subpar product

  5. #5
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    vapolizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    159

    Default

    I had the nutty caramel from top vapor and it was YUCKO
    Provari Mini,Protank,IMR 18350's,Itaste MVP,Mini Sub,Boge Carto's,Mini Ego,Mini Protank,Hero Hybrid,Mech/Foggerv2,Cyclone Dripper,

  6. #6
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brookville, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHarley View Post
    I started with Top Vapor Tobacco and while it doesn't taste at all like tobacco, it's gotten good to me.

    Because I was impressed with the price and the flavor of their "Tobacco", I decided to try some other flavors and picked up 10ml "samples" of Butterscotch, Carmel Apple and "Cherry Limeade" which are all really good IMO.

    I think I'm hooked on the Butterscotch and I'm out. I'll be ordering more this week.

    What flavors do you have?
    I got

    Green Apple- tastes like dish soap

    Blueberry Lemon- tastes like dish soap

    Apple Icicle - Taste like dish soap

    Lemon- Dish Soap

    Minthol- was the only one that was tolerable.

    I was told to store them away for awhile, which I did, yet they still have such a nasty taste to them.

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinmfi View Post
    I got

    Green Apple- tastes like dish soap

    Blueberry Lemon- tastes like dish soap

    Apple Icicle - Taste like dish soap

    Lemon- Dish Soap

    Minthol- was the only one that was tolerable.

    I was told to store them away for awhile, which I did, yet they still have such a nasty taste to them.
    I know this is an old thread, but this is exactly my experience with most of the flavors I've tried from Mad Vapes.
    I have found a few of their flavors that I really like. Cheesecake, Irish Mintz, and Hawaiian Delight. But I've tried about a dozen other flavors from them and all of them have a nasty soapy taste.

    Does anyone know if this is due to the alcohol based flavorings or maybe the fact that they typically use 80% VG?

    They are a local store for me, so I'd like to give some more of their flavors a try, but I hate to spend the money, even on samples, if my odds of finding a good one are low.

  8. #8
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Rofl !!! ^^^^

    hooooray for dish soap! haha

  9. #9
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CloudZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    955
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I ordered Topvapor Spiced Pipe from Madvapes once. I don't know exactly what spices it tasted like, but it definitely had a good spice flavor (like baking spices?) and was a little sweet. No pipe tobacco flavor, if that's what they were going for. I'd order it again if I order from Madvapes in the future, but it wasn't good enough that I would seek it out.

    Edit: Just read through some reviews on it... cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla... I'd say that's about right.
    Last edited by CloudZ; 01-16-2014 at 02:43 AM.

  10. #10
    Super Member Verified Member rowdyplace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    901
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Top Vapes seems to have a pretty wide selection of flavors. 2 questions:
    1- Are they a US company? (Do they ship their product from a US warehouse?)
    2 -Any feedback on their Hangsen line?

    $5.50 for 30 mL w/free shipping is enticeing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread