Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Flavor descriptions....

There's so many juices I won't try because of lack of description. And it seems like the reviewers are in on it, as well because I can't even get an idea of what it tastes like when all the reviews say, "this is awesome! I poured some into my Protank and now it's my ADV!"

Seriously... why bother?
    firephly likes this.

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member

Has anyone tasted something foul in a company's liquid, every flavor, and you seem to be the only person that tastes it?
    Spinfuel magazine gives it their highest award, and nobody says anything about a taste or smell that is in every flavor? I'm guessing it must be a base they use? I have whole orders from 3 or 4 companies that are unusable in my opinion, but others rave about them... The cheap company's liquid all tastes like it has dishwashing detergent in it, for example.

4. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JMK67 View Post
    Has anyone tasted something foul in a company's liquid, every flavor, and you seem to be the only person that tastes it?
    Spinfuel magazine gives it their highest award, and nobody says anything about a taste or smell that is in every flavor? I'm guessing it must be a base they use? I have whole orders from 3 or 4 companies that are unusable in my opinion, but others rave about them... The cheap company's liquid all tastes like it has dishwashing detergent in it, for example.
    I have had that issue as well... I had one juice that actually made me ill. It is a B&M not around me though
    I still carry a lighter even though I quit smoking
    Because every now and then I just wanna see the world burn...

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, a lot of the bigger suppliers have very unique bases. Either you're going to love it or hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caridwen View Post
    Yes, a lot of the bigger suppliers have very unique bases. Either you're going to love it or hate it.
    Care to shed some light on that...i figured the base was nic% and PG/VG ratio? What do you mean by base?

El Dorado Hills, California, United States

even for the juices that supposedly change as the age like Bobba's Bounty (for the record I have never tried it) where everyones decription is different. They sure as hell know what they put into it, or I HOPE they do, why not say has X, and y plus a trade secret? Another is Gorrilla joe, is that banana coffee? but the worst I have seen is PC hype no description at all. And i'm not picking on AV there's also things like:
    DEADLY SIN
    A sweet, bakery tobacco vape. A description will never do this one justice. It's my all day vape. It's become the only juice I vape. Some flavors are made for each other and blend perfectly.

Unless they is NO consistency in the juices make up TELL ME what i'm paying for, or make it seem worth my while to gambleI.E. Mystery flavor SAVE $2 per ML, but you get what you get.. unlabeled XPG/YVG zzMG/ML juice..

contra principia negantem non est disputandum

"Against one who denies the principles, there can be no debate"

Doesn't Spinfuel give everybody their highest award?

I have fallen for a couple of these 'GUESS WHAT IT IS!' juices, and it turns out it's always hazelnut.
    JMK67 likes this.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No, but I can use plastic clearos and not taste the plastic either. And metal drip tips don't bother me either. That's not to say what you're saying isn't true, it's just that my taste isn't that acute.

I'm not understanding the Spinfuel magazine awards. Seems like the ads and sponsors are the juices they reviewed.

Sorry. Meant to add that both juices were 18 nic. I got 2 of the Maple Rum Tobacco - one 5 ml that I ordered at 50/50 pg/vg, one 5 ml was a free sample at 100 pg. The Vapor Room French Toast was 80 pg/20 vg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12