Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Flavor descriptions....

Full Member Verified Member

Default Flavor descriptions....

Why do e-juice vendors think that they don't owe the people spending their hard earned money a description of the flavor they are buying? Do they think everyone wants a surprise when they fill their tanks? I've seen them actually say TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT. Now I've found a vendor that won't even tell me the VG/PG ratio for fear of being copied????
    Last edited by JMK67; 10-10-2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Typo

2. Advertisement

I find this annoying too. At least give me a general description like " flavors of x and y with something special". The pg/vg ratio thing drives me nuts since I can't vape anything over 50% pg.

4. Advertisement

Maybe just too lazy to write a description. seriously, wine companies actually hire people whose sole job is to write those wine descriptions you read at the store..

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I agree too on some descriptions. I hate it when I get a picture of a monster or something and I have to click on it to get a description and then it's so brief, there's no telling what the flavor is.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They really should at least give the % mix numbers, always annoying when its not listed/available.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I absolutely hate it.

"Awesome Sauce"
    "Try this juice! We all love it here. And you will too! It really IS awesome!"

And the picture is a unicorn flying over Mt. Rushmore.

Why would I spend money on that if I have ZERO clue what it's going to taste like?! Especially on juices that have zero reviews, or the reviews they DO have, the user makes no mention of the flavor.

And obviously, the above is just an amalgamation of many juices from many vendors.
    JMK67 and rd2ruin like this.

I agree. I was in another thread called All Day Vapes or something similar to that. From all of the different names I had no clue what they were supposed to taste like. Apparently they want you to research from other users what it tastes like. For instance Boba's Bounty (I think) was on quite a few of people's all day vape. I researched it and so many people have differing opinions as to what it tastes like. And apparently it tastes differently as it ages...maybe that's why they don't give a description?

Still be nice to have a general idea if it was in the tobacco, fruit, or sweet category though.

Senior Member Verified Member vapolizer's Avatar

Yep cause if i bought some cause the name was appealing and it tasted like cat p i would be UPset !! Im just saying Vape On
    Provari Mini,Protank,IMR 18350's,Itaste MVP,Mini Sub,Boge Carto's,Mini Ego,Mini Protank,Hero Hybrid,Mech/Foggerv2,Cyclone Dripper,

Full Member Verified Member

So they lied to you and owe you a refund JonnyB88!
    Last edited by JMK67; 10-10-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    JonnyB88 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast