Highbrow Vapor review!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Highbrow Vapor review!

Default Highbrow Vapor review!

Well, after a slight detour, my vapemail finally arrived from Highbrow. I picked Tiramisu, Cappacino Diablo and Cheesecake Torte with a splash of rasberry. All at 80/20 pg-vg, 18mg nic. All taste very very fresh, clean and very very tastey. Out of the box, Tiramisu has a strong cocoa/expresso taste. It taste awesome. Very clean and smooth. Next time Im getting a big bottle, because I dont think this is going to last very long. My wife says it smells like a coffee shop in the house. Very yummy.

The Rasberry Cheesecake, well, it taste like fresh rasberries. Im not into fruity stuff, but this taste awesome. I let the bottle sit with the cap off overnight in a cabnet, and this morning hints of sweet creamy cheesecake is starting to come through. Much better than any of the cheesecakes Ive tried locally. A few more days in the dark, I think it will be really really good.

Cappacino Diablo, with a shot of cream. Hints of coffee and cream. Very clean taste. Im going to try it in a different clearo, because Im getting leftover flavor from the banana nut bread that was in the clearo previously. This one I think will need to sit in the dark for a couple of days.

All in all, very happy with the juices, great customer service from Bryan, and I like the custom options for everything.

I think my next order will be 30ml bottles of Tiramisu, and Im going to try the ry4 and a few others.

Very happy with Highbrow, and they will be my goto vendor for juice.
    Atomo and Chi-U replicas. ChiDent & Chimbus, igo-L

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I agree! So far, Highbrow has the best flavor. Only problem is, they are in California and it take 5 days to get to Virginia. You can't upgrade the shipping on the website!

Update: after 20+ hours in a dark cabinet, the Capp Diablo is really good. Bold and creamy coffee taste, which is what I was looking for.

I will hit the Rasberry cheesecake after work. Its had over 24+ hrs in the dark.

I just received my first Highbrow order. First, I have to say that the packaging was pure class. Arrived in 3 days hand wrapped in paper inside the shipping box. The bottles are also a heavier quality plastic, compared to most juice vendors.

I also ordered the Cappacino Diablo, with cream and cinnamon though. I will have to order the basic version for comparison, but after a week steeping, it was an instant favorite. Creamy and slightly sweet with smooth espresso undertones. Nothing fake or perfume like about it.

I'm hoping to be equally impressed with the Blackberry Lemoncello but I think it still needs time to steep.

I will certainly be ordering from them again soon.
    bryaninaustin likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Their Limoncello really is exquisite. I have never tried the Blackberry version though.

Quote Originally Posted by tyburn View Post
    I just received my first Highbrow order. First, I have to say that the packaging was pure class. Arrived in 3 days hand wrapped in paper inside the shipping box. The bottles are also a heavier quality plastic, compared to most juice vendors.

I also ordered the Cappacino Diablo, with cream and cinnamon though. I will have to order the basic version for comparison, but after a week steeping, it was an instant favorite. Creamy and slightly sweet with smooth espresso undertones. Nothing fake or perfume like about it.

I'm hoping to be equally impressed with the Blackberry Lemoncello but I think it still needs time to steep.

I will certainly be ordering from them again soon.
    flowerpots and shellro07 like this.

Im getting big bottles next time...CappD will be gone tommorrow! Tiramisu still nice and smooth...smokey cocoa taste...good stuff!

Rasberry cheesecake....its good, but very strong. This was my first non coffee/tobacco juice Ive had. The vanilla and macaroon flavors looks good, I might try those next..dont know the exact names at the moment...

Ultra Member Verified Member firephly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Try the peach, it's made from real peaches, not too sweet, the coconut is wonderful
    enter code: tuc for a 10% discount

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bryaninaustin View Post
    Their Limoncello really is exquisite. I have never tried the Blackberry version though.
    I just tried the Limoncello flavor and it's really good. I'm not normally a sharp citrus liker, but this juice is nice. Blackberry added would be even better, I bet.
    bryaninaustin likes this.
    Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is - Albert Camus

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpots View Post
    I just tried the Limoncello flavor and it's really good. I'm not normally a sharp citrus liker, but this juice is nice. Blackberry added would be even better, I bet.
    Their Vanilla is pretty decent, but the sweetener they use in it makes it kind of taste like maple syrup. It's good but I think they need to up the flavoring on it. If you order vanilla be sure to ask for extra flavoring.

I do not recommend the dark coffee. It really has no flavor at all, sadly.
    flowerpots likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

yes, i just tried some HB belgian waffle that was steeping for 3 months. tasted like pure maple syrup too much sugar i think will leave some carbon on the coils

cappu diablo seemed to lose something after 3 months in a cabinet. i have since taken to storing all liquids in the refrig after 3 or 4 weeks in the cabinet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast