I need the "Cliff Notes" version.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I need the "Cliff Notes" version..

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Every single vendor is going to be suggested, and most of the information posted will be useless to you. That's like asking, "what flavors should I try?"

Do some research (here on ECF is everything you'd ever want/need to know) and decide for yourself.
    peterforpats likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

This is going to depend on what you are looking for. There is going to be a lot of hype surrounding the most popular vendors. You need to weed through it all. Ahlusion has complex, layered flavors. Of course, Boba's Bounty, you will love it or hate it, AIV has more delicate flavors; HHV good tobaccos and bakery. There are many more to choose from. Here's where you need to do your reading and research.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

ECF Veteran

Kick Bass Vapor. All of their flavors are spot on.
    bryaninaustin likes this.

Personally I'm sticking with Heather's Heavenly Vapes for the time being. I only had two liquids so far, Legend and Island Dream, but in combination of liking them, especially Legend, very good prices, and an overall good vibe from the site, I'll slowly go through their selection.

Of course this could change with the next liquids I try from them. I doubt it.
    jefsview likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by xerostatus View Post
    Okay, so I think I'm ready to "graduate" away from Mt.Baker stuff..

Now, I know that for nearly as many vapers out there, there is a favorite liquid seller/maker/brand/etc.
    It's impossible to know where to start.
    I don't exactly enjoy the idea of dropping a couple hamiltons everytime i want to experiment with a new brand/vendor.

So, I need your help!

Anyone who wishes to offer up their suggestion(s), please provide 1-3 vendors/brands that you think a relatively-new vaper and his even-more-newer-vaping girlfriend just "absolutely" must try!

Oh and of course every response is highly appreciated!
    cliff notes version- shop around and buy what interests you and your girlfriend- no one can tell what you will like in the end. all they do is tell you what they like. start tasting......
    descendite ne illegitimi / "To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness." -- Oscar Wilde

goodejuice and Heathers (HHV).
    I don't vape desserts, but for pure tobacco I go to goodejuice (homebrew), for sweet tobacco both are awesome, for fruits (non-tobacco) HHV holds an edge.
    If your looking for extra bold tobacco try the ahlusion aromatic line.
    My personal all day vapes are congo craze from GEJ and Huntsman from HHV.
    Nightcall likes this.

Ultra Member

Sampler packs are your friends. It is an inexpensive way to try a lot of juices and they typically have the lowest cost per ml. Good luck and have fun!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OlDogNewTricks View Post
    Sampler packs are your friends. It is an inexpensive way to try a lot of juices and they typically have the lowest cost per ml. Good luck and have fun!
    I totally agree with this, except for the price. Sample packs are typically the HIGHEST price per volume. True, it's a very VERY good way to test juices, but it is NOT cheap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12