Vanda Juice uhhh
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rustafar
  • 1 Post By retrox

Thread: Vanda Juice uhhh

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Vanda Juice uhhh

So this Vanda stuff from JohnsonCreek something's up with it...popped off my igo L today which I've been dripping the vanda juice in for the past 2 days, inside of igo l walls and bottom of drip tip are covered in what looks like coffee grounds, what do they put in this juice? Pretty unhappy I've been putting this crap into my lungs..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It could be vanilla bean dust.

vanilla-powder.jpg
    Last edited by rustafar; 10-16-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    EleanorR likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cant say for sure, cuz Ive never had Vanda, but sometimes there is some stuff in juice, or left over in a tank after using the juice.

Idk what. I guess its breakdown of the flavoring, but, idk. Ive got a juice right now which in the bottle, has plenty of particulate floating in it. Me and another member here are GUESSING its from the NET portion of the juice, but, not sure.

Johnson Creek is one of the bigger names in E Cigarettes.. theyve been around for ever and they even make the juice for Blu ECigs. As far as safety of the juice goes, I wouldnt worry about it with JC.

Just my opinion.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Still has to make one think, I mean if it's coating the inner walls of my igo-l and and drip tip, it's gotta be making its way into the lungs..think I'll put this one down for now, I've just vaped many liquids and never had one leave like an actual dusty residue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I doubt very much it's harmful, but then again my subjective opinion means very little

Flavor Chaser Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The flavoring in this juice has a tendency to separate pretty regularly, which leads me to believe there may be actual vanilla extract that is not entirely water-soluble in it. This is most evident if you leave a small amount in the glass pipette for a lengthy period of time.

I doubt that any particulate matter present in the juice would find its way into your lungs while vaping it, and even if it did, it would probably be captured in the mucous membranes and eventually expelled by the cillia in the form of phlegm. I've vaped a ton of it and have never experienced any adverse effects, aside from it murdering my coils almost as efficiently as Boba's.

This is all just speculation on my part, as I'm no doctor!

My big bottle o' Vanda should be here by Friday.
    jeb02 likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

how good is vanda compared to other vanilla juices?

Flavor Chaser Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Taste is subjective, but I like it a lot. It was the first vanilla juice I tried when I first started vaping, and I've since tried at least a dozen other varieties. Most of them include some flavoring other than vanilla, and while I did enjoy a few, Vanda is the most authentic "pure" vanilla flavor I've found. I add a little EM sometimes to sweeten it up, and it tastes just like cream soda to me.