Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Finally Ordered From Vapor Chef

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bryaninaustin View Post
    I <3 Shmuffer Shumutter! Yummy stuff!
    It might surprise you to hear that I do value your opinion. I read your posts about liquids you've tried and liked and if you like them I'm more apt to give that vendor a try.
    bryaninaustin likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well, I hope I haven't steered you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam1384 View Post
    It might surprise you to hear that I do value your opinion. I read your posts about liquids you've tried and liked and if you like them I'm more apt to give that vendor a try.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well once you do then I will change gears and start ordering from those you don't like and avoiding the ones you do. So you'll still provide an invaluable opinion for me.
    awoodby likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well if you do then I will change gears and start ordering from those you don't like and avoiding the ones you do. So you'll still provide an invaluable opinion for me.
    bryaninaustin likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

I got my first order in the mail on Wednesday-and I can say the stuff smells fantastic!!!! I am waiting to try it since I steep stuff-but they smell good, really good-better than other stuff-I got Unicorn poop(does smell sweeter than anything I've tried before so I am not sure-I like sweet,b but we'll see), Schmuffer Smutter(smells delicious!!!), Butter Beer, Funky Monkey, Nutty Caramel Apple, and S'mores was a freebie he threw in-heard a lot of good stuff so of course I had to order, and since he's from PA too, I simply had to. Hurricane Vapor is next on my list due to Lasttango's reviews on ecf and spinfuel reviews. Hope we enjoy our orders!
    [URL='http://sigbanner.e-cigarette-forum.com/sig1/banner.html'][/URL

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by baseballmom View Post
    I got my first order in the mail on Wednesday-and I can say the stuff smells fantastic!!!! I am waiting to try it since I steep stuff-but they smell good, really good-better than other stuff-I got Unicorn poop(does smell sweeter than anything I've tried before so I am not sure-I like sweet,b but we'll see), Schmuffer Smutter(smells delicious!!!), Butter Beer, Funky Monkey, Nutty Caramel Apple, and S'mores was a freebie he threw in-heard a lot of good stuff so of course I had to order, and since he's from PA too, I simply had to. Hurricane Vapor is next on my list due to Lasttango's reviews on ecf and spinfuel reviews. Hope we enjoy our orders!
    Oh, I hope I get S'mores as a freebie because I almost ordered that one. Or did I? lol Would have to look. Anyway, keep me posted after you try them and we can compare notes.

I ordered Mango Milkshake from Hurricane Vapor. It wasn't my thing and I don't know what possessed me to order that particular flavor since it really doesn't sound appealing to me. I will say though that the flavor was all there. I think I would really like another flavor from them and have every intention of trying another one. I read that the Galetta Dulce was wonderful so am going to try that one.
    baseballmom likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Vagabondnurse's Avatar

I love the Vapor Chef! Black Pompom and Bloody Mango are my ADV's.

Schmuffer Schmutter is really good too. I wish PB Nomnoms was a bit stronger in flavor and that Peppermint Patty had a bit more chocolate to it. I love peanut butter vapes but I think after Five Pawns Grandmaster (which I dearly loved) my tastebuds changed in some way and even my beloved Grandmaster no longer even hits me like it once did.

Honey Peary and Hobbes Blood I find to be good but I can't vape them for a whole day. But I find both to be exactly what they say they are. I'm still giving my Coolcumber Melon a "gigantic steep" as recommended by one of it's reviewers. I also have yet to break open my small bottles of the three Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy themed tobaccos.

I really hope you enjoy what you ordered! Vapor Chef is one of my top vendors based on Black Pompom and Bloody Orange alone.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the feedback Vagabondnurse! I've learned not to get my hopes up too high but I love reading what others say. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I always run a couple of different flavors all day long so having an ADV isn't imperative to me (but it wouldn't be a bad thing). I always have two tanks full of something with a couple of clean empties lying about to fill when the mood strikes me. I never used to hesitate to order liquids. Quite the opposite in fact. I went so nuts that now I really think before ordering. My budget is much happier this way.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pam1384 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Vagabondnurse! I've learned not to get my hopes up too high but I love reading what others say. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I always run a couple of different flavors all day long so having an ADV isn't imperative to me (but it wouldn't be a bad thing). I always have two tanks full of something with a couple of clean empties lying about to fill when the mood strikes me. I never used to hesitate to order liquids. Quite the opposite in fact. I went so nuts that now I really think before ordering. My budget is much happier this way.
    I drip, but I always have four RDAs setup with a microcoil and cotton wicks - if I want to change it up, I simply remove the wick, dry burn the coils, rinse, and feed a new wick through.... There are a couple of flavors I keep loaded (Shmuffer Shmutter being one of them) but I also went crazy ordering new flavors (still do, albeit to a much lesser extent) and switch it up all the time. I don't really think I'll ever have a true ADV, but I'm a fan of variety so that's perfectly fine with me.

Looking forward to your thoughts on TVC! I truly do hope you enjoy at least one or two of them!
    "Set the gear shift for the high gear of your soul!"

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

Pam-did you try anything yet? I still haven't...I am oh so curious though! I did hear galetta dulce from hv was good too-hurricane is def my next vendor order I think i'll need something "tropical to remind me of summertime with this cooler weather, did you try the papaya milkshake?-i'm gathering quite a stockpile in my cupboard as is...once I finish up the bottles I have now I think the urge to splurge on vc stuff will overcome...I just don't know which one to try first-lol! I am cautiously optimistic too-stuff smells so good, how can it not taste good is my thought. thanks vagabond nurse too for your comments!
    [URL='http://sigbanner.e-cigarette-forum.com/sig1/banner.html'][/URL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast