Finally Ordered From Vapor Chef - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Finally Ordered From Vapor Chef

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I can't believe how fast my order from Vapor Chef got here. I got it yesterday and wasn't going to try anything for a week but I was so curious. Put a little of the Shmuffer Shmutter in my mini protank. It smells better than most liquids but the flavor isn't quite there for me yet so I'll ban it to a dark place for a little while. There's a slightly off taste to it that I can't quite pinpoint. It's not awful by any means but I have a feeling that strange something will mellow with just a little time. I'm not the least bit disappointed, I didn't expect it to knock my socks off right away. As I keep vaping it I think it might be the banana that is throwing me a little. It's not a candy type banana, it's subtle but I might not be a fan of banana flavors in my vape. Time will tell. I can't wait to try the others!

I've only tried the mango milkshake from HV and like I said I'm not sure why I even ordered that particular flavor. I did like that it was very flavorful. Not overpowering but in no way was it really subtle (I don't care for super subtle flavors).

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just ordered 60ml of beeblebrox and 60ml of honey pearry, two of my favorite juices to date. Beeblebrox has been the first "tobacco" flavor that I have liked. I vaped the 6ml bottle I got in a day and have been craving it since.
    Vicious Ant: Valkyrie #1713 - Atmomixani: Nemesis #5884 - Flawless: Tugboat #1769 - Loki Lab: Omega #3227 - VHO: Helios #1435, Titan #5326 - Madz Modz: NZonic V3 #3406

Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

VC was one of my first vape mail arrivals, oh so long ago (lol) and I recently ordered 60 ml bottles of Pina Guavada and Slartiblartfast along with another handful of their samples.

To rephrase what I posted in another thread, taste likes (and dislikes) are very personal. I've tried stuff that other folks RAVE about, and didn't really dig it. I've tried stuff from low-cost vendors that some people turn their noses up at, and have been amazed!

Not to go off on a tangent, but I try to order a small-ish selection from a different vendor every week, and lately I've begun going back to the beginning and re-ordering larger sizes of stuff that I really dig.

I've yet to find my one true vape, but that's okay. There's so much out there to try, I'm in no hurry.
    Barbara21 likes this.

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Finally the Vapor Chef is getting some props on ECF. His juices have been tearing Reddit up like crazy. Honey Pearry is a juice I cannot be without. Black Pompom is another one of my favorites from there, but it kills cartos pretty quickly (it may be the citrus oils from the lemon flavoring).
    bryaninaustin and Shayshay like this.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

Ultra Member Verified Member firephly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just ordered a 30 ml of bloody mango which is a really nice fruity vape without too much sweetness. The delivery was fast and he threw in two decent sized samples also which was nice-one of butter beer and one of s'mores. I haven't tried those yet.
    bryaninaustin and Tiktik like this.

Just tried bloody mango and honey Peary. They're truly delicious. I can't decide which one I like more. I vape bloody mango during the day. Honey Peary at night willing to try more premium juice for sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    I just ordered a 30 ml of bloody mango which is a really nice fruity vape without too much sweetness. The delivery was fast and he threw in two decent sized samples also which was nice-one of butter beer and one of s'mores. I haven't tried those yet.
    I tried bloody mango the first time, yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    bryaninaustin likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Pam, could you compare those to anything else you think is good? i love reviews that tell what you think and compare them to other well known juices.

maybe they should do contests to get better names bloody slartfart?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by RT88 View Post
    Pam, could you compare those to anything else you think is good? i love reviews that tell what you think and compare them to other well known juices.

maybe they should do contests to get better names bloody slartfart?
    I know my name isn't Pam (lol), but I have tried juice from many, many, many vendors and I haven't found anything comparable to The Vapor Chef. That's not to say I haven't found anything just as good or better, but I haven't found anything similar. One thing I have noticed about The Vapor Chef, is that his liquids seem to be MUCH thicker than liquids of the same PG/VG ratio from other vendors. I get a 30/70 PG/VG blend from him and it is thicker than most (probably all) of the "100%" VG juices I have tried..... it is definitely thicker than other 30/70 juices I've tried from various vendors.
    "Set the gear shift for the high gear of your soul!"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm going to let them sit a few more days before I try them. I can tell you, RT, what I do look for in a liquid. I like flavor. I like a flavor that doesn't disappear on me after a few vapes. I find that is often the case. I load up some liquid, taste it and think "that's nice, I can taste this or that" and within 30 minutes I couldn't tell you what I'm vaping if I was held at gunpoint. Liquids, more often than not, just taste slightly peppery to me but that's about it. So if and when I find something that has lasting flavor power that's a huge plus.

Then I see if I actually like the flavor or if it's just the thrill of actually tasting something. lol I really don't think it's vapor's tongue since I have been analog free since April 1 and this lack of flavor has been a constant since then. Anyway, I haven't been a huge fan of fruity vapes UNLESS it's either mixed with other fruits or includes some sort of creamy taste with it. Chocolate is tricky because it often tastes like powder, as if I'm inhaling cocoa and that's not pleasant. I love, love vanilla or vanilla custard but usually the vanilla is too mild for me. I've also found that I like nutty flavors. I'm just now branching out into coffee vapes and have an order coming in from a vendor that I really like.

So far these are the vendors I have purchased from:
    Ahlusion
    Alice In Vapeland
    Alien Visions
    Copper Creek
    D & D Vapor
    Gremlin Juice
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    High Desert Vapes
    Hurricane Vapor
    Indigo
    Juice Mafia
    Mister E Liquid
    Mt Baker Vapor
    Nicoticket
    Plume Room
    Roar Vapor
    Steamjuice
    Vape Dudes
    Vapor Chef
    Vapor Room
    Velvet Cloud Vapor
    Virgin Vapor

I could swear I'm leaving out a few. Anyway, the only ones I would and have re-ordered from are Gremlin (nice vanilla custard), Mister E Liquid (love the banana nut and grey matter), Nicoticket (Creme Brulee and Custard's Last Stand) and Velvet Cloud Vapor (pretty much everything I've ordered has been great). Oh, and I really do like Mt Baker's Graham Cracker. I'm not saying the others are bad, just that they haven't given me what my difficult taste buds require. I'm really hoping Vapor Chef is added to my list. I like their pricing and super fast shipping. So we'll see what happens.

I just gave way more information than anyone even asked me for. Once I get started sometimes it's difficult to get me to shut up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast