Finally Ordered From Vapor Chef - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Finally Ordered From Vapor Chef

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been propping up the chef for as long as I can remember. My adv is unicorn poop. 2nd fav is black Pom. Love the honey Peary and bloody mango. Hobbes blood is outstanding. All of these I have used straight away and love them. They do age beautifully, but I'm impatient. You won't find customer service like the chef offers at any other company. Who else would give out their personal cell number? No one but Aras. Love that guy and his juice. No homo.

Vape Long and Prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Pam1384 View Post
    I'm going to let them sit a few more days before I try them. I can tell you, RT, what I do look for in a liquid. I like flavor. I like a flavor that doesn't disappear on me after a few vapes. I find that is often the case. I load up some liquid, taste it and think "that's nice, I can taste this or that" and within 30 minutes I couldn't tell you what I'm vaping if I was held at gunpoint. Liquids, more often than not, just taste slightly peppery to me but that's about it. So if and when I find something that has lasting flavor power that's a huge plus.

Then I see if I actually like the flavor or if it's just the thrill of actually tasting something. lol I really don't think it's vapor's tongue since I have been analog free since April 1 and this lack of flavor has been a constant since then. Anyway, I haven't been a huge fan of fruity vapes UNLESS it's either mixed with other fruits or includes some sort of creamy taste with it. Chocolate is tricky because it often tastes like powder, as if I'm inhaling cocoa and that's not pleasant. I love, love vanilla or vanilla custard but usually the vanilla is too mild for me. I've also found that I like nutty flavors. I'm just now branching out into coffee vapes and have an order coming in from a vendor that I really like.

So far these are the vendors I have purchased from:
    Ahlusion
    Alice In Vapeland
    Alien Visions
    Copper Creek
    D & D Vapor
    Gremlin Juice
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    High Desert Vapes
    Hurricane Vapor
    Indigo
    Juice Mafia
    Mister E Liquid
    Mt Baker Vapor
    Nicoticket
    Plume Room
    Roar Vapor
    Steamjuice
    Vape Dudes
    Vapor Chef
    Vapor Room
    Velvet Cloud Vapor
    Virgin Vapor

I could swear I'm leaving out a few. Anyway, the only ones I would and have re-ordered from are Gremlin (nice vanilla custard), Mister E Liquid (love the banana nut and grey matter), Nicoticket (Creme Brulee and Custard's Last Stand) and Velvet Cloud Vapor (pretty much everything I've ordered has been great). Oh, and I really do like Mt Baker's Graham Cracker. I'm not saying the others are bad, just that they haven't given me what my difficult taste buds require. I'm really hoping Vapor Chef is added to my list. I like their pricing and super fast shipping. So we'll see what happens.

I just gave way more information than anyone even asked me for. Once I get started sometimes it's difficult to get me to shut up.

Impressive list! XP for alphabetizing lol
    Love gray matter as well. Please post here after steeping
    Pam1384 and aladeen like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Pam I notice Good Life Vapor is not on your list, give them a try. They have a sample pack of 4 10ml bottles for 20 bucks. Deadly Sin is on of my favorite flavors from them. Gremlin was on your list. Did you try Red, White and Blue from them ? Its a strawberry, vanilla and blueberry, yummy
    CreepyLady likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I haven't tried Good Life but it is on my "Try Next" list. I keep two lists. One is my "try it next" list and one is just a general list. Along with Good Life are Mom and Pops, Vapetrik and Highbrow.

As far as Gremlin goes, I've only re-ordered the Vanilla Custard. Red, White and Blue sounds quite wonderful though. I ordered a chocolate flavor from him and I wasn't a huge fan but that was when I was just starting and thought "oh, chocolate!" and didn't realize how strange chocolate can be to vape.

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

ok, I tried the nutty caramel apple...I don't think it's my thing-too nutty. I mixed in some mtbv caramel apple into it to dilute the nut taste-the mtbv tastes more like caramel-hardly get much of an apple there after steeping 2 plus weeks(the mtbv, the vc was a little less steep time due to my eagerness), but mixing them together works for my palate. I still am not letting this ruin my hopes for the others-and i'm not saying it's bad per say, it is very richly flavored and if I was "nuts for nuts" i'd probably think higher of this one-I like the nut flavors maybe a bit lighter as an accent, not as the fore-note. taste is subjective, it's tolerable but not a reorder for me.

Super Member ECF Veteran Vagabondnurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RT88 View Post
    Pam, could you compare those to anything else you think is good? i love reviews that tell what you think and compare them to other well known juices.

maybe they should do contests to get better names bloody slartfart?
    I love the name Slartibartfast! He names several of his juices after other things if you can get the references.

Slartibartfast: Character in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books. An old man who builds custom planets.

Deep Thought: The computer in "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" that creates a smarter computer that will give the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. The answer was "42."

Beeblebrox: Character in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books. He has 2 heads and 3 arms and is the renegade president of the universe who steals the most advanced spaceship ever built.

Hobbes Blood: Reference to the stuffed tiger in the "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip. The drink/shaved ice the juice is based on (strawberry, coconut and watermelon) is called Tiger's Blood. Hobbes is a tiger. Hobbes blood.

I'm sure there are others that I'm missing (there is a #42 tobacco juice, I'm not sure if he is using it as a Hitchhiker's reference or not). But I find it fun to puzzle over the names and their origins.
    VapnWitch likes this.

PV Master* ECF Veteran Rocketpunk's Avatar

Pretty sure Half Life 3 is a pun on a video game that was supposed to come out but was never released. Hence the permanent "sold out".

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabondnurse View Post
    I love the name Slartibartfast! He names several of his juices after other things if you can get the references.

Slartibartfast: Character in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books. An old man who builds custom planets.

Deep Thought: The computer in "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" that creates a smarter computer that will give the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. The answer was "42."

Beeblebrox: Character in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books. He has 2 heads and 3 arms and is the renegade president of the universe who steals the most advanced spaceship ever built.

Hobbes Blood: Reference to the stuffed tiger in the "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip. The drink/shaved ice the juice is based on (strawberry, coconut and watermelon) is called Tiger's Blood. Hobbes is a tiger. Hobbes blood.

I'm sure there are others that I'm missing (there is a #42 tobacco juice, I'm not sure if he is using it as a Hitchhiker's reference or not). But I find it fun to puzzle over the names and their origins.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Pam1384 View Post
    Then I see if I actually like the flavor or if it's just the thrill of actually tasting something....Chocolate is tricky because it often tastes like powder, as if I'm inhaling cocoa and that's not pleasant. I love, love vanilla or vanilla custard but usually the vanilla is too mild for me.

So far these are the vendors I have purchased from:

I just gave way more information than anyone even asked me for.
    Thank you Pam! we are nearly the same age in this, i quit March 28 here's my list

Alice in Vapeland
    Aroma eCig
    Dripeez
    Fuzion Vapor
    GoodeJuice
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Highbrow Vapor
    High Desert Vapes
    Indigo
    Mister E Liquid
    Mt Baker Vapor
    Nicoticket
    Orb Vapor
    Plume Room
    Virgin Vapor

i would reorder from all but 6

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabondnurse View Post

aaah yes, i read that 20 years ago and forgot the names. but i do think about Don't forget to bring a towel sometimes.

another vendor has cool names from Dune i saw Shai hulud and melange spice and some other names that sound really cool. Moon Mountain takes the cake for me, i love their names and website but haven't tried yet. i was looking at sword names and inscriptions from lord of the rings recently. that is some cool .... Glamdring the Foe Hammer or Narsil

Sun - I am Andúril who once was Narsil, sword of Elendil.
    The slaves of Mordor shall flee from me - Moon
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234