Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

Full Member Verified Member

just ordered some Gremlin's Vanilla Custard...thanks for the tip.

(also ordered the Gremlin Orange)

Super Member ECF Veteran

will check out the Gremlin. Grants seems to be gearing up for a fall offensive. Oct 28 might just go 50mL sight unseen

my CLS is maturing fine after just under a week steeping. just right sweet and creamy, think i taste that eggy custard. can't taste the PG or VG love it
    Patkid and Kent Brooks like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Just got a vanilla custard in my last shipment from Zeus Juice and it is very tasty! I'll definitely be buying a bigger bottle on my next order. Very pleasant tasting. I've heard so much about CLS so I'm gonna have to try that, as well. And that first posting has me intrigued. Just might have to look them up also. I love a good vanilla.
    Kent Brooks and NicoleNXD like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran fanatic205's Avatar

I'm trying out Colosus from Cyclops Vapor very good custard flavor I get vanilla icing on the exhale.

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

I ordered Custard's Last Stand yesterday. Since, as you say, Grant's appears to be perpetually out of stock.

I also want to mention that I emailed Clark and had a response within an hour or so. He suggests that extra flavoring can have the opposite effect and end up "muting" the flavor. So I am going with his recommendation. I appreciate good customer service and quick response times.

Vanilla is the ONLY thing I vape. I don't like the citrus flavors and I have always been a vanilla fan since I was a kid. So finding a go-to vanilla is extremely important. Hopefully CLS will be the one. What I am vaping now is a mix of a mix French Vanilla and Vanilla Cupcake and it is pretty good actually but there's a bit of VG/PG after-taste to it. If it's really good I will be recommending it to some friends at work, several of them also only vape vanilla flavors with the odd-one out who only likes citrus. lol.
    Last edited by Criticalmass; 10-23-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Registered Supplier - Offline Bryan lord's Avatar

Nicoticket makes their own vanilla in house...yea it's really good.

-Lord
    Send me a message for order info :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Would have loved to try Nicoticket but the inability to choose PG/VG ratios makes that impossible for some of us.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Senior Member Verified Member JasonK94Z's Avatar

My wife is absolutely addicted to Gremlins vanilla custard. It used to be high Calibers killa vanilla bought locally. It is also very good.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    Would have loved to try Nicoticket but the inability to choose PG/VG ratios makes that impossible for some of us.
    Racehorse,

Have you tried contacting the owner to see if he/they (Nicoticket) can do a custom mix for you? I know they are busy right now, but if you don't ask you never know.
    Kent Brooks likes this.

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor7617 View Post
    CLS is very good out the box but really comes together after a couple weeks of steeping. I've actually got a 2 month old bottle that I had forgotten about and just loaded up and it's excellent. After finding it almost empty, I had to reorder and just rec'd my newest 50ml bottle. Really comes into it's own (much like other vanilla juices) after it turns a dark amber/brown color.
    I wasn't even sure I wanted a vanilla when I first ordered CLS as vanilla isn't one of my favorite flavors. It's VERY vanilla when you first get it, with a buttery end note which I liked a lot. It has become one of my daily vapes and I even use it to perk up other bakery flavored juices that don't quite come up to par. I LOVE the stuff now!

Quote Originally Posted by DougW1971 View Post

I also want to mention that I emailed Clark and had a response within an hour or so. He suggests that extra flavoring can have the opposite effect and end up "muting" the flavor. So I am going with his recommendation. I appreciate good customer service and quick response times.
    CLS has flavor to spare. There is absolutely NO need for extra and it all just gets better with time. It's full and rich and doesn't hesitate to land hard on your taste buds...lol

Clark is probably the best vendor, too, as far as customer service goes. He takes his juices very seriously and genuinely wants everyone to enjoy them immensely and make his customers happy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast