Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

i LOVE gremlin's vanilla custard too-so darn good! I like the custard more than vanilla overload too. I might try Cyclops-but after Gremlin-i don't know- Rich set a pretty high bar in the custard dept and i think I've found my favorite custard now. I LOVE NT-the GCD and adore Kent and all his wonderful above and beyond customer service(and now i gotta keep my eyes open for new flavors he has now and then), but I do like gremlin's custard a little more than CLS-actually even more than Big Willie's too.
    Last edited by baseballmom; 02-27-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Out of these, how are they for gumming up coils/wicks? Most I have tried muck up and I find myself rebuilding every couple of days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kingsley1065 likes this.

ProVari- the closest to owning a Sonic Screwdriver a mere human can get!

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by giorfida View Post
    Out of these, how are they for gumming up coils/wicks? Most I have tried muck up and I find myself rebuilding every couple of days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm a vanilla nut too and almost all seem to gunk up my coils in a day or two. Is it the sweetener?

My ADV is a custom from Mt Baker of 80% French Vanilla (used to use Madagascar) and 20% cinnamon Roll. Madagascar was def a killer but thankfully it was discontinued - cost me a fortune in coils - but was awesome. Seems better with the French Vanilla.
    lightandmind likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

mbv gunks up coils faster for me than gremlins do-vanilla overload seems to gunk up coils for me a little faster than the custard or horchata-ymmv-that gremlin custard is so good imo, I don't care about switching coils once weekly or even twice weekly(I use kanger protank coils)-I'm also picky about gunked coils and don't like that taste so I switch them frequently as is to avoid that.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bones1274 View Post
    Nicoticket's Frenilla with a 2 week steep is hands down better than CLS.

Also, if you haven't tried Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard, it is also better than CLS. This is a new juice on the market that is making big waves here on the forum. It is straight up awesome and doesn't have an eggy taste to it. He also makes a vanilla pudding, vanilla cupcake and canoli.
    Bryce's fan here too! He's a registered supplier here and there's a thread...Nice guy great service!
    AnnieP65 likes this.

I support CASAA!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for Gremlin VC - man, that is some tasty stuff. I prefer it to CLS. Still want to try Bryce's and Big Willie's, but I've given up on Grant's - too many other excellent choices that I can actually obtain.

MWP

I tried a number of different vanillas-too many. They all seemed overly dark or too sweet with the flavor.

I finally settled on Virgin Vapors' Organic Naked Vanilla. Nice, light taste. I can use it all day, where the others I'd be tired of before the tank was gone. Have poured a lot of vanilla down the drain.

With the ones you've mentioned here, which are on the cleaner, lighter side, without being over powering? Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234