Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

i LOVE gremlin's vanilla custard too-so darn good! I like the custard more than vanilla overload too. I might try Cyclops-but after Gremlin-i don't know- Rich set a pretty high bar in the custard dept and i think I've found my favorite custard now. I LOVE NT-the GCD and adore Kent and all his wonderful above and beyond customer service(and now i gotta keep my eyes open for new flavors he has now and then), but I do like gremlin's custard a little more than CLS-actually even more than Big Willie's too.
    Last edited by baseballmom; 02-27-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    "Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" RWE

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Out of these, how are they for gumming up coils/wicks? Most I have tried muck up and I find myself rebuilding every couple of days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kingsley1065 likes this.
    "This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER. It is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating)." -Frank Zappa

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by giorfida View Post
    Out of these, how are they for gumming up coils/wicks? Most I have tried muck up and I find myself rebuilding every couple of days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm a vanilla nut too and almost all seem to gunk up my coils in a day or two. Is it the sweetener?

My ADV is a custom from Mt Baker of 80% French Vanilla (used to use Madagascar) and 20% cinnamon Roll. Madagascar was def a killer but thankfully it was discontinued - cost me a fortune in coils - but was awesome. Seems better with the French Vanilla.
    lightandmind likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

mbv gunks up coils faster for me than gremlins do-vanilla overload seems to gunk up coils for me a little faster than the custard or horchata-ymmv-that gremlin custard is so good imo, I don't care about switching coils once weekly or even twice weekly(I use kanger protank coils)-I'm also picky about gunked coils and don't like that taste so I switch them frequently as is to avoid that.
    "Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" RWE

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bones1274 View Post
    Nicoticket's Frenilla with a 2 week steep is hands down better than CLS.

Also, if you haven't tried Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard, it is also better than CLS. This is a new juice on the market that is making big waves here on the forum. It is straight up awesome and doesn't have an eggy taste to it. He also makes a vanilla pudding, vanilla cupcake and canoli.
    Bryce's fan here too! He's a registered supplier here and there's a thread...Nice guy great service!
    AnnieP65 likes this.

I support CASAA!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for Gremlin VC - man, that is some tasty stuff. I prefer it to CLS. Still want to try Bryce's and Big Willie's, but I've given up on Grant's - too many other excellent choices that I can actually obtain.

MWP

I tried a number of different vanillas-too many. They all seemed overly dark or too sweet with the flavor.

I finally settled on Virgin Vapors' Organic Naked Vanilla. Nice, light taste. I can use it all day, where the others I'd be tired of before the tank was gone. Have poured a lot of vanilla down the drain.

With the ones you've mentioned here, which are on the cleaner, lighter side, without being over powering? Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234