Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

Senior Member* Verified Member Patrick O'Brien's Avatar

Default Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

So, I have been vaping for about a year now and I have tried almost every Vanilla E-juice from all the known vendors and some unknown. I am pretty picky, so its been a long process. That being said, the best Vanilla flavors I have found are:

1. Gremlin's Vanilla Custard Vanilla Custard - Gremlin Juice By far my favorite. It is spot on vanilla and isnt shy about it. Smells good even out of the bottle with 50/50 mix, 18mg.

2. Nioticket's "Custards Last Stand" http://www.nicoticket.com/custards-last-stand/

3. Grants Vanilla Custard (obviously)

If you are like most people, you love Grant's, but the dude is never in stock and I dont have the time or patience to wait 4-5 months in between buying my favorite juices, so I researched and sampled and the above mentioned are my favorite Grant's alternatives. What are some vanilla flavors you have found to be tasty? I find most of them to be weak with little to no flavor, except the ones listed above.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I really like Gremlin's and Nicoticket's vanillas as well. Those and Velvet Cloud Vapor's are the best out of many, many vanillas I have tried.

Senior Member* Verified Member Patrick O'Brien's Avatar

Oh I may have to give VC a try. They have been on my list, but I stopped looking after I got my Gremlin Juice. Have you tried the "Vanilla Overload"? I think I like the custard better. Thanks for the reply
    bryaninaustin likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I was really into vanilla for a while and found High Caliber's Killa Vanilla to be my favorite. It's a strong, rich, and sweet vanilla flavor. But it needs to steep until it turns dark before you vape it, which can take a couple of months.
    JasonK94Z and CreepyLady like this.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

Have you tried Big Willie's yet? I just placed an order and am excited to try it. I've heard it's right up there with GVC and Nicoticket. Has more egginess, and a true custard mouth-feel. I really can't wait.
    scion9, Fullknight and KC33 like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick O'Brien View Post
    Oh I may have to give VC a try. They have been on my list, but I stopped looking after I got my Gremlin Juice. Have you tried the "Vanilla Overload"? I think I like the custard better. Thanks for the reply
    I had to go look at my bottle to see which one I had. It is the custard. I haven't tried the Vanilla Overload but now I am curious about it.

Kyi
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ms. T's Bakery is known for having a pretty good vanilla custard. I also really like Sweet-vapes "Very Vanilla" with extra flavoring in it. I will have to try the Gremlin's version.

Full Member Verified Member cloudsUnderway's Avatar

Just ordered Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and cannot wait to get it. Mainly have been limited to Vapure's vanilla options, and they are generally a little weak for me.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsUnderway View Post
    Just ordered Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and cannot wait to get it. Mainly have been limited to Vapure's vanilla options, and they are generally a little weak for me.
    Trust all of us who LOVE CLS.....
    Clark and Katy will NOT let you down!!!!
    I'll need to be ordering more myself pretty soon...
    Heck...I even vape CLS on the go with Boge 510 carts....on my Blu batteries!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

CLS is very good out the box but really comes together after a couple weeks of steeping. I've actually got a 2 month old bottle that I had forgotten about and just loaded up and it's excellent. After finding it almost empty, I had to reorder and just rec'd my newest 50ml bottle. Really comes into it's own (much like other vanilla juices) after it turns a dark amber/brown color.
    Kent Brooks, NicoleNXD and EvilZoe like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast