Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Alternatives to Halo Menthols?

Thanks for all the suggestions thus far and please keep them coming. I get a big paycheck this week, so I've got a little extra money to play with.
    waylonjessi4ever likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran waylonjessi4ever's Avatar

what ive been doing is adding a couple drops of Halo's Sub Zero to Mystic to pop it up a notch ,but I know what you mean ,i am just afraid to order more juice i hate ,let me know if you find a great one because we prob have the same tastes

did u try the cool mist from Halo? one of my adv

Quote Originally Posted by JR 137 View Post
    I've been vaping Halo juices exclusively since I started. My favorite was their Menthol Ice. It used to taste like a clean menthol with a touch of syrupy/sugary sweetness to it. It was the perfect balance to me. Now several months later, I think my taste buds and nose recovered from 20 years of a pack a day cig habit.

I get this very odd taste and smell from it that I can't really describe. It happened all of a sudden, and at first I thought I burned a coil or something was wrong with my tank. A new tank and coil didn't change anything. After I smelled it in the bottle, I thought the juice went bad. After I ordered another bottle, I came to the conclusion that my taste buds and nose recovered.

I don't taste/smell it in Halo's other menthols or other juices. While I still vape their Mystic menthol, it's not getting the job done. I really like their Voodoo and Tiki Juice, but they don't keep me from smoking. Since I started tasting it, I've been smoking 2-3 cigs a day and feel like vaping just holds me over until I have another cig. When menthol ice tasted right, I had zero desire to smoke.

I've read the countless threads about menthol juices here, but I figured I'd ask...

I'm looking for a clean and slightly sweet tasting menthol juice. Not spearmint flavored, not peppermint flavored. By descriptions on some vendors' sites, a lot of stuff I'd be interested in seem like fruit flavors with menthol rather than menthol with a touch of something else. Menthol with say a drop or two of something like cherry, watermelon, etc. would be great.

I also want USA made stuff.

I was thinking Heather's Heavenly Vapes, but I'm not sure.

Any suggestions?

PS - Please no Halo bashing. I saw a few threads turn really ugly. Everyone like what they like for whatever reason they like it for.

although i also purchase other juice... i am certainly hooked oh Halo juice....

20130408_222205.jpg

I really, really, really, really dislike mint vapes. I hunted for a menthol with none in it. Mr E Liquids Menthol makes me happy. I've recommended it to others who also like it so... there ya have it. It comes Full, Medium and Light. I recommend the house blend PG/VG. Its as you've described Halo as far as just a touch of sweeness. You can find it in both the Signature area and regular one. I've never tasted any tobacco flavor in it nor has anyone I've asked so I don't know why its even in the Signature area. I also use it to add a bit of menthol to all my juices. Also, if you like fruits, all the "Ices" have it in them. They're good if ya like that kind of thing.

very strong menthol = Tundra by Eliq cube u.s.a. made

Quote Originally Posted by zhentipede View Post
    did u try the cool mist from Halo? one of my adv
    I've tried all Halo's menthols and have mixed them all a bunch of ways. Nothing 100% gets me completely keeps me off cigarettes the way menthol ice used to for some reason.

I really like Halo's Tiki Juice and Voodoo. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I have to take a drag or two of a menthol flavor when I'm done to feel satisfied. What can I say, I'm odd; that's my only explanation.

Super Member ECF Veteran Gr8Scott's Avatar
    In that space just before you're about to say something politically incorrect.

Vermillion River E Juice's Minnesota Menthol.

It's (with the exception of the recipe below) the best in the charted universe.

But the best?

My Menthadilla Whip:

MDW-Pub.jpg

It's formulated purposely so that (if you use VG as a carrier base) no PG is required to be added to the recipe. DIY is a lot easier than it seems at first. And cheeeeeeeeeeeeeap

I am primarily a menthol liking person. And this is the best, not bragging just saying. I have sample dozens of menthols and the only thing even slightly near as good as my MenthadillaWhip is Vermillion River E Juice's Minnesota Menthol.

I'm going to try a few different Mr E Liquid and Goodejuice flavors. I'll try others as well, but I'll start with those.

HHV keeps my interest with their add menthol option. Has anyone tried a regular flavor and added menthol? Anyone tried the heavy menthol option?

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by JR 137 View Post
    I'm going to try a few different Mr E Liquid and Goodejuice flavors. I'll try others as well, but I'll start with those.

HHV keeps my interest with their add menthol option. Has anyone tried a regular flavor and added menthol? Anyone tried the heavy menthol option?

HHV I added menthol to shadow and all I got was mint

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast