Juice that's good out of the box - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Juice that's good out of the box

I second that Vermillion River is great right out of the box.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Your Butterscotch from MBV won't take too long to be ready. Give it a really good shake, then take off the dripper for a couple of hours. Put the dripper back on, and give it another really good shake. It will improve over the next week or so, but I find it good to vape almost immediately.
    KC33 likes this.

pretty much anything from pink spot, also bobas bounty and gorilla juice from Alien visions.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wife and I have had great luck with Moon Mountain Vapor. Most are good out of the box but get better with age. Not sure about their tobacco vapes as we don't use them. Excellent customer service and prices for single bottles are on par and they have many sampler packs. Where they shine are on their larger bottle packs; 3-30ml or 2-50ml for $35 (all are over filled). Then I've seen it twice, they have a BOGO deal...so 200ml for $35 is just to hard to pass up if you find some you like.

My wife loves the Moon Rock Madness, think Fruitty Pebbles. I really like Light Side, Dark Side, Summer Solstice and Absinthe.

ECF Veteran

I stopped by a local B&M a little while ago. I bought a bottle of Swagger by Pink Spot. I like it and it was ready to vape. I have the MVP up to 4.5v, this stuff is really thick. Wow the TH is unreal good!
    Last edited by KC33; 10-22-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Gotta be Five Pawns' juices. All the juices I tried from them so far have been excellent oob. However, price is a bit on the high side, especially compared to MBV.
    OTW -
    NTG - VTR, a Reomod

Super Member ECF Veteran DenaInWyo's Avatar

Very few flavors from Goodlifevapor.com need extensive steeping. In fact, there are only two that I did not like, and steeping didn't change that fact.

They are great right out of the mailbox, and just keep getting better as they steep. I always take a tank right away, of anything I buy, then decide if it needs to sit. I have four new flavors from them tonight, and love all of them! You'll get a rotation built up of what you buy. I know it's really frustrating at first because I was there too..bunch of juice and none of it very good because it needs to "steep" That's part of the reason I'm a bit disillusioned with MBV.

But anyway, Good Life is definitely a solid bet. Let's see..flavors that are particularly good right away: Joosey Juice, Deadly Sin, Yoplay Parlait, any of the Fairy line (must like black licorice/absinthe), Tahitian Pearl, blueberry morning, Our Y Chai, and Zombie Blood.

Ones that are quite good right away but are the BOMB after at least a week: El Kamino (a must try), White Zenberry, and English Bulldog.

I am quite pleased with Newminster and Pink Cupcakes today right out of the mailbox, and really interested to see how they are in a week.

I know I'm late to this party, but hope this helps you out. Go try them!
    leex1, KC33 and Baycitypuff like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DenaInWyo View Post
    Very few flavors from Goodlifevapor.com need extensive steeping. In fact, there are only two that I did not like, and steeping didn't change that fact.

They are great right out of the mailbox, and just keep getting better as they steep. I always take a tank right away, of anything I buy, then decide if it needs to sit. I have four new flavors from them tonight, and love all of them! You'll get a rotation built up of what you buy. I know it's really frustrating at first because I was there too..bunch of juice and none of it very good because it needs to "steep" That's part of the reason I'm a bit disillusioned with MBV.

But anyway, Good Life is definitely a solid bet. Let's see..flavors that are particularly good right away: Joosey Juice, Deadly Sin, Yoplay Parlait, any of the Fairy line (must like black licorice/absinthe), Tahitian Pearl, blueberry morning, Our Y Chai, and Zombie Blood.

Ones that are quite good right away but are the BOMB after at least a week: El Kamino (a must try), White Zenberry, and English Bulldog.

I am quite pleased with Newminster and Pink Cupcakes today right out of the mailbox, and really interested to see how they are in a week.

I know I'm late to this party, but hope this helps you out. Go try them!
    Thanks for the recommendation. I do really like Deadly Sin and found it pretty much ready to go. El Kamino is quite good too, IMHO
    DenaInWyo likes this.

ECF Veteran

I got a juice from the B&M by Flavorz by Joe that is absolutely awesome. It's Brown Sugar, Peach and Pear, Wow this is GOOD juice.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Blog Entries

I find the Halo juices are great out of the box, and I'm picky, 95% of my other juices are crap outta the box.

Halo Belgian Cocoa is divine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast