Juice that's good out of the box
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Juice that's good out of the box

Super Member Verified Member KC33's Avatar

Default Juice that's good out of the box

Hi everyone, I just got a MVP-2 today along with 4 bottles of juice and some other assorted stuff. My order came from MBV very quickly along with 2 extra juices.

Here's the thing. All these bottles need to steep and really aren't smokable at the moment. I was thinking some folks might know what brands the B&M's sell that might be good to go right away. I'm sure these would be the more commercial type brands but a bottle or two to get through til these are ready would be great.

The MVP hits like a bomb and I'm anxious to try it with some juice that's ready to go. TIA

Full Member Verified Member brethren25's Avatar

What juices did you get from MBV? All of the ones I ordered were good to go right out of the mail. Hawk sauce, Thug Juice, Extreme Ice, and a couple of the ice varieties were good to go from the start. I am loving my MVP 2 as well.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    KC33 likes this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by brethren25 View Post
    What juices did you get from MBV? All of the ones I ordered were good to go right out of the mail. Hawk sauce, Thug Juice, Extreme Ice, and a couple of the ice varieties were good to go from the start. I am loving my MVP 2 as well.
    Razzleberry pie, butterscotch, orange cream and I think the other one is Brandy. Not sure it was a freebie and written in on the bottle.

Full Member Verified Member brethren25's Avatar

I can't speak for any of those flavors. Hopefully they steep quickly. Good luck with the search for a local B&M.

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Unless the B&M sells their own juices that are made to order, anything they carry will be ready to go.

If you are looking for online vendors that pre-steep their juices, check out Vermillion River and NiteLiteVapor(PVLiquids.com). Also, you can get the premade Chinese juices, such as Dekang, at a few retailers, or get juices from SmokelessImage or Vapor4Life.
    alisa1970 and KC33 like this.

TY all for your responses. I found a local B&M that carries Pink Spot and Vapor Dudes. Their prices are high but I need something to rock this MVP.
    tmcase and alisa1970 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I could never vape Mt Baker fresh either.
    Two brands that I think are fine when delivered:
    Halo and NicQuid.
    They're both pricey, but really good, too...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Several of the flavors I bought from Heathers Heavenly Vapes were ready to go right out of the mail; specifically Blade, which would be my all day vape but I discovered building your own flavors at MBV and had been with them for the last 6 months.

And yes, I am aware that that was a run on sentence.
    alisa1970 likes this.

LJ Esmokes in Florida sells Flavorz by joe and Upstomp, which I hear are pretty tasty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast