I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed!

Coil Destroyer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed!

Just received Monkey Buns and Monkey Beach in the mail and tested them. Their born on date says Oct 2013 so I'm assuming they need to steep a bit, however they are both great out of the box. They also threw in a sample bottle of Chimpan-Tea which is supposed to be a green tea flavor, have not tried it yet.

Monkey Beach tastes like some sort of smoothie. It's awesome!

Has anyone used monkey buns? Does it ruin plastic tanks? I have it in a T3 and I'm a little worried cause it's very cinnamon-y.
    Last edited by gjustin79; 10-24-2013 at 03:03 AM.
    flowerpots and AngiBe like this.

White Provari Mini Green LED - 1ohm micro IGO L w/cotton & 28ga / Aspire BDCs

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm with Fancy, my ADV is a combination of Nicoticket's Creme Brle and Custards last Stand. They have a limited time fruit juice called Altered State that is the only fruit one I love. Do like AiV's Zombie Apoc. and April Moon.
    Kent Brooks and EvilZoe like this.

Proud member of Nickoticket PBC Union Local 282

I agree Ahulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post
    I would suggest Ahlusion for the fruit and definitely the tobaccos. Before you think of ordering take a read on the thread for Ahlusion and read some of the reviews and comments by people who posted there.

Ahlusion E-juice

There are many places to buy juice. The key is to find something that is going to be right for you. It tends to be trial and error. I can recommend their fruit creams and their Caramel Pear Black Tea. These I use and reorder. I have not tried their tobaccos.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The concept of an ADV still alludes me. I see people discuss it all the time but I don't think it's for me personally. I've also found that if I vape 1 flavor for too long it begins to lose its flavor. I have tons of flavors that I like and atleast 3-4 with me when I'm out of the house for any extended amount of time. I like being able to change up. I don't know how long you smoked but I smoked the same brand for 15 years. I'm happy to be able to switch up whenever I'd like to. Don't stress yourself...finding flavors you like is difficult enough. Happy vaping my friend
    jefsview likes this.

Finally saving...but not nearly what it says above. Oh well, still beats smoking any day!

I rotate between 6 Triton tanks, 6 proTank2s and 3 cartos. No need for an all day vape. My tastes change throughout the day, so I like to have a lot of choices available. Probably wouldn't be able to settle on just 1.
    jefsview likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

To me, an ADV is something i COULD vape all day, not something i actually vape all day. I have several flavors i consider an ADV.

Boba's Bounty-AVE
    Gorilla Juice (mixed with a little banana milkshake from Zeus Juice)- AVE
    MellowMax-BeeLiquid
    Crackberry- HHV
    Caramel Apple Tobacco- HHV (would HIGHLY recommend this one since you even mentioned apple tobacco in your OP)
    Creme Brulee- Nicoticket
    M4+Pluid (mixed 4:1)- both by Mad Murdock
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    I haven't tried a lot of things yet, but one thing I reordered is Peach Thymbra and Coconut from Highbrow
    Highbrow Vapor Peach Thymbra

Not too sweet and they make the peach Thymbra from real peaches "Crisp, clean, juicy and savory best describes our natural peach flavor. True peach flavor is often difficult to find in the E liquid world. Often times you get a juice that is too sweet or almost artificial in its aroma and flavor. Our philosophy is simply to use reduction from fresh peaches."
    I recommend ordering with higher VG content and adding the option of extra flavor if you want.

I just got some Alice in Vapeland and am still exploring them and letting them steep, but so far they are great and not artificial tasting at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by fancypants View Post
    My suggestions honestly don't vary much I like a lot of different ones but use mostly the same vendors...YMMV...And use quite a few of the same.

Here's where I order from:

Fruit: (And fruit and cream)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Nicoticket
    Ahlusion
    Alice in Vapeland (I like extra flavor with mine)

Desserts:
    Ahlsuion
    AiV
    Nicoticket (Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brle are to die for, even better mixed together!)

Tobacco:
    Nicoticket (I didn't think I would even like tobacco and I got a bottle and feel in love, I use different liquids but I vape on that one a lot!)

I did order Heavenly Army, granted I did just get it but not sure I like it. So far, no, but I will let it hang out in the vape box and revisit it later.
    I haven't received my order from nicoticket.com yet but their customer service is good. I look forward to trying their CLS. If I like it I will also try their brulee and mix them. I recently had some luck doing the same with a local's offerings.

But I agree, 22 is not cheap for 50ml.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Join The Resistance

Coil Destroyer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Does nicoticket use diacetyl in their creams/custards?

Really trying to stray away from those chemicals. It's the whole reason I quit smoking analogs.

I definitely plan on trying that caramel apple tobacco in the near future.

I have monkey buns, chimpan-tea, monkey cream and monkey beach in rotation right now (all VV lol. I only have 4 kanger T3s) when my MBV stuff gets here I plan on switching around.

I just can't stand the though of switching flavors. In the back of my head the previous flavor will always be there.. Yuck.. I guess I need more tanks lol

White Provari Mini Green LED - 1ohm micro IGO L w/cotton & 28ga / Aspire BDCs

Ultra Member ECF Veteran DaBucs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gjustin79 View Post
    Does nicoticket use diacetyl in their creams/custards?

Really trying to stray away from those chemicals. It's the whole reason I quit smoking analogs.
    no its diacetyl free

Heres from the crme brulee:

•USP Grade Kosher Certified Propylene Glycol (PG)
    •USP Grade Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
    •FEMA & GRAS approved, diacetyl free, natural and artificial flavoring
    •99.7% pure nicotine processed in the United States from US grown tobacco
    http://www.nicoticket.com/creme-brulee/

Really really good stuff from Clark at Nicoticket....waiting on some altered state from there now....well along with more CLS and CB :-)
    TyrannyUnleashed likes this.
    NT East - The Mikey of NT liquids, I like everything...Something Something Radioactive...
    Damn Mutant....Stupid Virus....got me all infected...Damn Damn Mutant

For my ATF (all time fav) ADV, I make up a concoction:

Mountain Dew and then add some blueberry and grape. Its tangy, refreshing and to me awesome. The only thing that a downer is that you get vapers tongue if you vape heavy on it. This gives me a reason to switch to an RY4 blend for a bit

I usually mix a tank at a time: 1/4 blueberry, 1/4 grape and 1/2 Mountain dew. I will give a like shake to the tank to mix the flavours. The flavours I use have all been steeped and are ready to vape.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast