I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed!

Coil Destroyer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed!

I'm getting kinda sad.

I'm all set with my gear. I have 4 Kanger T3s's that work flawlessly without fail and a Vision Spinner 1100mah.

I just can't seem to find my all day vape.

My current "favorites" are Monkey Cream by Vaping Monkey and Blue Demon by Vapure(tastes similar to the blue Lo Carb monster energy drink).

I don't have any local B&M's around me except Vapure in Oceanside SoCal and their flavors are eh. I haven't tried all of them but I'm not gonna sit there and waste the employee's time..

Monkey Cream is amazing but I'd rather not develop Popcorn Lung and die getting a lung transplant(it contains diacetyl, an extremely harmful ingredient when inhaled, something the guy at the shop I drove 40 mins to get away from Vapure did NOT tell me). My health was the main reason I quit smoking analogs.

I have Monkey Buns and Monkey Beach arriving in the mail soon and I hope those are good.. Cause I'm broke. I heard great things about both so I ordered the small bottles..
    I like fruity flavors, but not candy-like flavors. REAL fruit. (Apple, melon would be ideal). I also love sweet bakery/dessert flavors but not if they are "artificial" tasting. I have really picky tastebuds..

I've spent tons of money on juice that i like in the store, then vape for a day or so and get tired of them.. What's wrong with me?!?

Can anyone recommend me some good fruity flavors? I think I will like monkey buns so I'm set on my desserts. I ideally would like one dessert ADV and one fruity/sweet ADV.

I'm also open to GOOD tobaccos. I've strayed away after vaping half a 15ml bottle of Pink Spot's USA blend and going from "it's okay" to gagging at the smell of it in the course of a few hours.. A smooth apple tobacco sounds nice to me.

I've taken a look at mtbaker vapor's site and they seem promising, but I don't know which flavor(s) to pull the trigger on.

Someone help me
    Last edited by gjustin79; 10-23-2013 at 08:22 AM.

White Provari Mini Green LED - 1ohm micro IGO L w/cotton & 28ga / Aspire BDCs

Great sweets, fruits and tobaccos, both no-nonsense and dessert tobaccos Heather's Heavenly VAPES

Custom E-Liquids : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Only $13 for a 30ml! $22 for a 50ml! -- and any pg/Vg ratio you like.

I would recommend Blueberry Muffin, Heavenly Army, Shadow, Legend and Oompa.

Also, MADDCATT Vapors -- check out their weekly 30ml for $10 specials!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The concept of an ADV is not something that works for me...I switch 4-7 times a day and LOVE all my must have flavors. If you are looking for wonderful real tasting bakery vapes I can suggest my favorite vendor Alice in Vapeland...none taste chemical or artificial....they are only open tuesday evenings until they hit capacity...vapeland.org you can however order a limited number of flavors ready to ship and pre steeped from GiantVapes.com they wont have the fancy packaging but are still wonderful vapes and very quick
    flowerpots likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I would suggest Ahlusion for the fruit and definitely the tobaccos. Before you think of ordering take a read on the thread for Ahlusion and read some of the reviews and comments by people who posted there.

Ahlusion E-juice

There are many places to buy juice. The key is to find something that is going to be right for you. It tends to be trial and error. I can recommend their fruit creams and their Caramel Pear Black Tea. These I use and reorder. I have not tried their tobaccos.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Don't buy tobacco flavors from Mt Baker, don't get me wrong, I love MBV but their tobacco flavors are not their strong suit. Right now I'm really loving their lemonade line, Freckled and America being my current favorites.

For tobacco, I haven't found anything I like more than Legend from Heather's.
    jefsview and retic1959 like this.

Avid micro coil enthusiast. #adultslikeflavors Click to join CASAA

High Class Creeper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I would recommend ordering one MBV to try before placing a large order there- it seems to have a love it or hate it taste. (To me every flavor has a kind of 'taste' chemicals? plastic? IDK - but I taste it very pronounced and just cannot even vape any of their flavors- of course I ordered 10 or more )

For a dessert I would say goodlifevapor Deadly Sin and all of their fruit is very tasty - melon boba and blue swag taste fresh- like real fruit (not jollyranchers- YUCK) and they have good prices.

Good luck!!!

Super Member Verified Member Enoch777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jefsview View Post
    Great sweets, fruits and tobaccos, both no-nonsense and dessert tobaccos Heather's Heavenly VAPES
    I'll second this. It took me MONTHS to find something I could consider my ADV. I tried so many flavors and finally what did it for me was Shadow from HHVs Purity line. It's a NET. What I get from it most is a really enjoyable honey-cured tobacco, with the tiniest hint of spice. It's wholesome and downright amazing. Just the right combination of honey sweet and tobacco-ey complex. I love it and it's what I continue to vape the most.

I also suggest you check out Velvet Cloud Vapor. I'm dripping some Night Shift right now and it's sooo good. Like walking into a bakery while they're deep frying some old school style donuts. It's supposed to have coffee flavor as well but my bottle is still very new, and it doesn't come out more until it steeps. Still GREAT though. They have a lot of dessert/bakery flavors that are top-notch in all ways. Nutty Cookie is also VERY good.

If you get any of their beard flavors (White Beard, Blue Beard, Burley Beard, etc) these are their NET tobacco flavors. The Blue Beard I got a free sample off with my order is maddeningly good, but I don't use it often because I want to save it
    bryaninaustin and jefsview like this.

ECF Veteran

I chased the ADV for a few months and gave up on that quest. I simply can't find a flavor I want to use all day without wanting to toss in others in between. Many have said the same thing, so you may not ever find THE ADV you seek. However, you may find flavors that you use daily in rotation.

For tobaccos, definitely try Ahlusion, specifically Smooth Criminal. Also look at GoodeJuice, Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco, Want2vape, The Plume Room, Quicknic - There's quite a list and you can read reviews on this thread:

Natural Tobaccos

For fruits, what flavor of fruits do you prefer? That may help you get more specific recommendations. There are several vendors that I read have great/authentic fruit flavors in general:

Ahlusion
    Virgin Vapor
    Vapor Chef
    Goodlife Vapor
    Suicide Bunny
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is - Albert Camus

ECF Veteran

+1 Ahlusion, VCV, and TVC.

The Wild Wood tobaccos from Ahlusion are very good. The fruit creams are all excellent. The Beards from VCV are top notch and Nightshift is a desert-type juice I can vape all day. Shmuffer Shmutter from TVC is another ADV.

I have been ordering Cooper Creek for a long time. Their fruit flavors are spot on. Natural tasting and not at all like candy. Try the Passionfruit. It is simply incredible!
    jefsview likes this.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't stress out to find an ADV. That's highly over-rated IMHO. I switch between 3 - 4 flavors a day, and have several tanks loaded up with different flavors to choose from every day. Variety is the spice of life.

Fruit and coffee flavors have been my niche for over a year. My favorite vendor to supply Fruit flavors is Dripeez, which is their specialty. They carry a wide selection of fruit flavors which are all-natural, all-organic flavorings. Taste like real fruit. My favorite is the Golden Apple.

https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast