Citrus(y) taste from new juice

Thread: Citrus(y) taste from new juice

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Citrus(y) taste from new juice

Hello! I recently got my juice order from MBV, and last time I got some 15ml Monster Bash 65/35 18mg, and I really liked it, it tasted like Monster and Mt Dew, and so I ordered another 30ml bottle and got it on monday and just tried it tonight and I get a strong orange/citrus taste from it that I didn't have at all last time, and in this order I got 30ml 50/50 18mg with 1 extra flavor shot, did that extra shot mess up the flavor? Or do I need to let it age/steep? Or do I have some sort of Vaper's tongue? Sorry if this isn't in the right area, I couldn't seem to post a new thread in the new members area, any ideas or input would be much appreciated, thanks!

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tjmmotox View Post
    Hello! I recently got my juice order from MBV, and last time I got some 15ml Monster Bash 65/35 18mg, and I really liked it, it tasted like Monster and Mt Dew, and so I ordered another 30ml bottle and got it on monday and just tried it tonight and I get a strong orange/citrus taste from it that I didn't have at all last time, and in this order I got 30ml 50/50 18mg with 1 extra flavor shot, did that extra shot mess up the flavor? Or do I need to let it age/steep? Or do I have some sort of Vaper's tongue? Sorry if this isn't in the right area, I couldn't seem to post a new thread in the new members area, any ideas or input would be much appreciated, thanks!
    Did ya read the reviews
    Monster Bash E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
    Apparently it has a tangerine aftertaste...aka citrusy flavor

From the reviews...looks like it might be a good juice! I love sweet fruity flavors

Sounds like you need to let it steep a bit, a week or two

Oh yeah...I learned the hard way too...NEVER get a juice you have never tried with extra anything...until you know what a baseline tastes like...getting a 120ml bottle of juice that is borderline TOO strong sucks!
    (you can fix it by getting another bottle of "regular" and mixing them, then you get an average of too strong and regular which should bring overall flavor down, never never never get "extra flavor" till you know what "regular" tastes like...ask me how I know ) [oh and when you read the reviews, pay attention to the guys that like it 1/2 way...their reviews are usually more "truthful" than those that are all raving about it...unless there is ALOT of raving about it)
    Last edited by WarHawk-AVG; 10-23-2013 at 09:08 AM.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran williebb123's Avatar

i did that one time my self and it messed it up too , i usually do 50/50 with extra shot and changed and did 70/30 extra shot and ruined it if you find what you like stick with it do not change

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hahah alright thanks guys, I had the first time and I couldnt taste any citrus at all! Maybe my taste buds are coming back more now. I might try and get a bottle of it again and not get any extra flavor and try mixing them, it's not a bad taste by any means, just not what I was used to, thanks for the info!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I love MBV, didn't know they had a new flavor, think I'll have to order some, thanks for the info.