Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Can't move. I'm afraid!

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    127

    Default Can't move. I'm afraid!

    I have had so much trouble finding flavors / juice that I really like. So far, I have tried every local shop I can find in SouthEast Michigan, Toledo, and Buffalo NY. I have tried HeathersHeavenly(hellish)Vapes -- barf --. I have tried Ahlusion (eh, lacks flavor, and dries out my sinuses -- makes me feel sick, and I've tried 5 different juices from them at different times at 50/50. And I have tried Halo I like! One product I found I liked was from a shop in Buffalo from Delaware Vapor called PurpleFusion. I thought the flavor was just wonderful. It did tend to disappear if vaped too long and in a RDA it can burn very quickly which is the yuckiest burnt taste I've tried so far. BUT, fresh, it is great. Now Halo, I love it. I like TriBeCa (but only occasionally), KringlesCurse (often), love Torque56 (very pleased with this one), and Mystic Ice is good too. I like Tiki Jujce except in RDA it lacks (too hot?)

    So, as you can see, I have really only found about 4 flavors I really like and really from only one vendor. I need more. I want more. But I cannot stand to but anymore crap to throw away. I really need some good suggestions.

    BTW, anyone have problems with certain juices doing weird things to your body, like dryness, boogers, scratchy phlegmy throat? I originally thought allergy, but it only happens with some vendors' juice, and for me, Ahlusion most of all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    blondeambition3 likes this.

  2. #2
    Ultra Member Verified Member JayTater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    tampa fl
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Send your unused HHV liquids to me..... I will put them to good use LOL

  3. #3
    And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    EvilZoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
    Posts
    3,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OuchingMegaSpank View Post
    I have had so much trouble finding flavors / juice that I really like. So far, I have tried every local shop I can find in SouthEast Michigan, Toledo, and Buffalo NY. I have tried HeathersHeavenly(hellish)Vapes -- barf --. I have tried Ahlusion (eh, lacks flavor, and dries out my sinuses -- makes me feel sick, and I've tried 5 different juices from them at different times at 50/50. And I have tried Halo I like! One product I found I liked was from a shop in Buffalo from Delaware Vapor called PurpleFusion. I thought the flavor was just wonderful. It did tend to disappear if vaped too long and in a RDA it can burn very quickly which is the yuckiest burnt taste I've tried so far. BUT, fresh, it is great. Now Halo, I love it. I like TriBeCa (but only occasionally), KringlesCurse (often), love Torque56 (very pleased with this one), and Mystic Ice is good too. I like Tiki Jujce except in RDA it lacks (too hot?)

    So, as you can see, I have really only found about 4 flavors I really like and really from only one vendor. I need more. I want more. But I cannot stand to but anymore crap to throw away. I really need some good suggestions.

    BTW, anyone have problems with certain juices doing weird things to your body, like dryness, boogers, scratchy phlegmy throat? I originally thought allergy, but it only happens with some vendors' juice, and for me, Ahlusion most of all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Vaping WILL dehydrate you. You need to really up your intake of fluids, especially if you vape a lot.

    As far as finding new flavors without breaking the bank, ordering sample packs from online vendors is a good way to test them. Also, check the social forum (location specific probably be best) and see if there are monthly vapemeets in your area. There is usually a box where people leave juices that they didn't like and trade for new flavors.

    Oh, and many juices need to sit for a while in a cool, dark place before they taste good. It can range from a couple of days to several weeks. Juice flavors can change drastically over time.

  4. #4
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    bones1274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Give these guys a try. Prices are resonable, flavors are spot on and fantastic. Bob and Missy will definately take care of you!

    KickBassVapor E-Liquid

  5. #5
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    misterholidayhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OuchingMegaSpank View Post

    BTW, anyone have problems with certain juices doing weird things to your body, like dryness, boogers, scratchy phlegmy throat? I originally thought allergy, but it only happens with some vendors' juice, and for me, Ahlusion most of all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I definitely have found certain juices that don't agree with me physically and I have tried a lot in the last few months. I can't vape anything from Goodlife. There's something in their base that made me feel anxious and dizzy every time. I have the same issue with Bloog RY4 (Chinese). It feels like my throat is swelling shut.. Ahlusion (I tried six of their tobacco's) burns my throat and sinuses with a vengeance. It's like vaping drano for me. They have a huge following so it must just be my own chemistry. AVE and Backwoods Brew both clog up my lungs making my chest heavy and producing tons of nasty phlegm at night that can be really hard to clear.. (Though I do still use Boba's, but sparingly) I'm with you on Halo. I have zero negative issues with their juices and they are super consistent. I've also had good results with Hurricane Vapor. No ill effects. No disrespect to the other vendors I mentioned but I do believe we can have individual negative physical reactions to juices.

  6. #6
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    island fortress
    Posts
    334

    Default

    heathers hellishly hahahaa we have no place for Fear in the Heavenly Army
    Hulamoon and jefsview like this.

  7. #7
    Super Member Verified Member JmanEspresso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Posts
    838

    Default

    The last two months or so, I have been on a high end juice quest. Both to find as many juices of the highest quality, as well as to vape them like crazy.

    And although Im certainly spending more money, I have wasted almost nothing. As opposed to ordering from vendor after vendor after vendor and always striking out, maybe finding one out ten juices I would vape. So even tho I spent less from those guys, I wasted more money.

    There is so many Brands and Flavors that I like, that listing them all and describing them will turn this into a wall of text no one will read. Ill do it this way. Go to:
    Shop.Vaperev.com
    Electronicstix.com
    ElevatedVaping.com

    Between the three of them they have a good majority of the high end juices out there. But not all of them, there is more.. there is always more. I cant suggest every single juice, but every brand has been great, with the exception of Adams Bomb and Buckshot Vape Sauce, which I havent tried.

    Furthermore, juice which I dont consider to be boutique or highend, but that I consider to be of the same taste quality, would be:

    Fuzion Vapor-These guys do fruit proper. Ive tried some of the sweet bakery types, and with the exception of cookie monster, I didnt like them. But fruit wise, dang. Particularly Krankberry and Unicorn Blood. My mouth is watering just typing the names!

    Alice In Vapeland- These guys have a pretty unique take on Eliquid, and despite my MANY hesistations, they wowed me bigtime. There is NOTHING ordinary about these flavors, and they have a wide spectrum of flavor profiles. Suggest A Quiet Morning for a mouthburst of flavor, FifteenFootFalls for a uniquely smooth and rich vape, Twas Brillig for a SPOT ON blackberry cobbler, and Punkin Falls for a seasonally appropriate kick ... juice(which Im vaping RIGHT now)

    Highbrow Vapor- Its amazing they charge what they do, because Id easily pay the premium prices for these juices. They make their own extractions and the flavors reflect that. Full customization of ratio and flavor adders.. So like, lets say you want their Cheesecake, but with bluberries. No prob. Also ratio is whatever you want, though they do suggest 80/20. I personally like to go with at least 60/40 if not 50/50, and double flavor. Im not the only one who orders like that, from Highbrow.

    And lastl but not least'

    GoodLife Vapor- Deadly Sin is a major favorite of mine, I vape it like its going out of style. Really great out of the mailbox and as it ages it transforms into an even better version. Cozmic Crunch is a spot on Captain CrunchBerries cereal. Tahitian Pearl is surprisingly delicious, and Corrosion is one of my absolute favorite non bakery/sweet/rich vape. Citrus without being lemonade or tropical.. I searched everywhere for a juice like that, and Corrosion from GoodLife is the answer.


    Those four are really the only, shall we say, "boutique" brands that I really really enjoy. Ive tried countless other vendors, and while by no means was everything I tried terrible, some was even pretty decent, nothing made me want to go back for more. The juices named in this post, Ill go back for any time.

    Hope this helps you find a juice you like!
    OuchingMegaSpank and firephly like this.

  8. #8
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    valleystream ny
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    Pleeease Send unused Ahlusion to me

    I love the stuff

    since I've found them all my prev favs pale including halo
    Hulamoon and AngiBe like this.

  9. #9
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misterholidayhouse View Post
    I definitely have found certain juices that don't agree with me physically and I have tried a lot in the last few months. I can't vape anything from Goodlife. There's something in their base that made me feel anxious and dizzy every time. I have the same issue with Bloog RY4 (Chinese). It feels like my throat is swelling shut.. Ahlusion (I tried six of their tobacco's) burns my throat and sinuses with a vengeance. It's like vaping drano for me. They have a huge following so it must just be my own chemistry. AVE and Backwoods Brew both clog up my lungs making my chest heavy and producing tons of nasty phlegm at night that can be really hard to clear.. (Though I do still use Boba's, but sparingly) I'm with you on Halo. I have zero negative issues with their juices and they are super consistent. I've also had good results with Hurricane Vapor. No ill effects. No disrespect to the other vendors I mentioned but I do believe we can have individual negative physical reactions to juices.
    Sounds like we are in the same boat. Your description of what Ahlusion does to you is exactly what it does to me. I get the flavor, but not enough to overcome the pain of what it does to me. Hurricane, eh? Any others do well for you?

    Halo, like you said, for it's the same -- absolutely NO problems with it other than the fact that I only like 4 flavors and all of them get old quickly for me. I have tried various blueberry flavors from local shops -- usually basic and 70pg/30vg. Those give me very slight throat trouble but not enough to complain. I just try and take it easy with them. I would like pg/VG blends closer to what halo uses ( I would guess somewhere around even as they do note disclose ). I have a feeling the blend is somewhat responsible for the smoothness of their flavors and the gentleness on my sinuses. ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    AngiBe likes this.

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vjc0628 View Post
    Pleeease Send unused Ahlusion to me

    I love the stuff

    since I've found them all my prev favs pale including halo
    Sorry guys, already donated them. Thanks for your replies everyone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    vjc0628 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks