Renowned eJuice Flavors - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Renowned eJuice Flavors

Anyone use Alien Vapor's liquid with the added sweetener and flavor option and is there a noticeable, favorable difference for the slightly higher price?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ToryCooper View Post
    anyone know of a flavor close to Tribeca by halo?
    The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)
    jefsview and Lombaowski like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Phone Guy View Post
    What is so special about Boba's Bounty? Never had it, have no clue what it's like? Tobacco? Sweet? Candy? Sour?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    Boba's Bounty review thread

Quote Originally Posted by ToryCooper View Post
    anyone know of a flavor close to Tribeca by halo?
    I think Heavenly Tobacco from HHV is a lighter, more mellow Tribeca. I find some similarities in the Hangsen RY4 and Tribeca as well, and there are probably lots of others. The Big RY4 roundup is the place to find all those matches.

Herper Chick Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by alterdstate View Post
    Well I am still a noob, but my first purchase was from Vista Vapor. I got the caramel candy and black licorice. The caramel is half gone after a week (15 ml left of 30) and the black licorice is still sitting in my cupboard as I tried it on 2 of my cheapo ebay ce4's. I loved the first two hits of it and really enjoyed the smell of it on my shirt as the tube shattered LOL. I was dumb enough to try that twice. I am waiting on my pro tank mini 2 to get here to try that stuff. Vista seems to have a couple really good flavors. Swedish Fish is my next. With all the advice here and all over the forums, I will be trying Mrs. T's as I like the sweeter stuff. Going for the 100 percent vg when possible as I love flavor.
    I know that this thread is a little over a week old since the last activity, but I would urge you NOT to place an order with Mrs. T's, as she's been accepting orders since late September and NOT shipping out people's orders, and does not respond to multiple inquiries.
    peraspera, bcme and Criticalmass like this.
    Robin - aka Herper Chick

Banner by DoogieTony

Full Member Verified Member AhhCheew's Avatar

Finally got to try Pluid in a 10mg. Smells like Jager and tastes like Sambuca lol.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

just wanted to give this a bump, because i'm curious if there are more renowned flavors i haven't tried or heard about.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234