Which Vendor Next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Which Vendor Next?

Super Member ECF Veteran DenaInWyo's Avatar

Wow..thanks Miarose and vjc! I did not realize their hours had changed! Before, it was a challenge for me to get an order in because they were open right when I am getting ready for work and I can barely get myself out the door on time, let alone make time for ordering juice. Will definitely be putting that to good use! Looks like there are some new flavors I need to check out and I love their xpress line for sampling stuff to see how it's really supposed to taste prior to buying a bigger bottle to steep.

Pam, I should go look myself but I'll just ask you..is velvet cloud all VG only? I have not had good luck with that. To be fair though, the all VG I tried was Virgin..and..well, yeah. Won't go there.

Alisa, I have seen Indigo mentioned before and it piqued my interest..that may be one to try.

Jnn..places I haven't seen mentioned a lot are interesting to me, thanks for the suggestions!

Seems like Halo, Mountain Oak, Vermillion and Nitelite are some places I have seen other people like and I need to pull the trigger and check them out.

Holy cow you guys, that was fast and VERY helpful! Thanks thanks and THANKS!
    bryaninaustin, vjc0628 and Miarose like this.

Oh..and Train:

There are very few from GLV that I *don't* like. Let's see..Deadly Sin is one of my all time faves, and I haven't tried red headed slut. I suggest you try El Kamino (very similar to bobas bounty, I like it better), white zenberry, and newminster pipe tobacco. I just got the newminster today so I don't know if the tobacco might come out more later, but right now it's just a super good blackberry jam flavor with no tobacco at all to me. I've already blown through a full evod of it. The two menthols I have tried from them are quite strong. If you dig black licorice, their Fairy line is amazing according to my mom..I do NOT like black licorice. Blueberry morning is quite good too. Honestly, the only one I don't care for based on weak flavor is Panty Dropper ..you really can't go wrong with these guys if a flavor sounds good based on their description.

Off to check out some sites and see if I can squeak in an Ahlusion order!

Full Member Verified Member

From your OP, it sounds like we have similar tastes, and tries many of the same vendors.

I have 3 vendors i suggest you try out. 1.) Heather's Heavenly vapes, 2.)BeeLiquid. 3.)Mad Mursock

Heather's has a nice following here on the forums, and there is good reason for it. I am enjoying Legend right now, and have already re-ordered Crackberry, and Caramel apple tobacco. Legend, and Caramel cappacino, are going to be re-ordered shortly. I plan on trying many more flavors from them. I have tried over 70 juices, and Heathers, AVE, and Beeliquid have been my only re-orders so far.

I dont know what you ordered from zeus juice, and i dont know how strong of a reaction you have to it, but if you have banana milkshake, mix it 1 part to roughly 8 parts Gorilla juice from AVE, and you have the only thing i have vaped for 2 days (like i said, i have about 70 flavors and 12 tanks, and this is literally all i have vaped for 2 days.)

I would suggest PG Hype from AVE if you ever re-order Bobas/Gorilla Juice. Tastes like those peach gummy rings, and is amazing. Get a small bottle, i dont think you will regret it. I dont have much of a sweet tooth, and i enjoy stronger flavors, but PG hype was just enjoyable. Not too sweet, not too strong, something you can vape all day (IMO).

BeeLiquid is a B&M in Taos, NM which i have to give full credit to for quiting analogs. Their MellowMax (tobacco w/ toasted marshmallow) is my favorite tobacco flavor, and they have had plenty of other flavors that impressed me. RY4.1, Tobacco #21, Minion #2, Zombee, Dr. Pepper, French Vanilla, Taos Sunrise all have my suggestions. All but the Taos Sunrise (which i liked) will be re-ordered very, very soon.

I also would suggest checking out Mad Murdock's. Their pluid has a rabid following, but it a little too strong for my taste (and i like both strong flavors and anise...). M4 (Mellow Melange) is great by itself, and even better with 4-5 drops of pluid per tank. 710 is good, but probably wont reorder. Maha Ras is the most confusing flavor i have ever had. I cant tell if i love it or hate it...there is no inbetween, and yet i have no idea which one it is...It is still a vendor i would suggest checking out at the very least.

Good luck on your flavor quest!
    Last edited by duby1622; 10-26-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Velvet Cloud has been mentioned.

Indigo Has been mentioned.

Cooper Creek has been mentioned.

Try The Plume Room and Maddcatts
    bryaninaustin and DenaInWyo like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I am reordering from Northland vapor right now, 50% off, the tobacco flavors are great I think, I like the forest one best-it is actually something i can vape all day-it is a bit lighter and kind of herbal mixed with tobacco-like fresh green tasting with a cool exhale only not menthol, and the fireside is good if you like something a bit more heavy tasting or cigar like but also has a cool exhale, act soon if you are ordering though-they are going out of business so i ordered extra
    Welcome to Northland Vapor

Thanks Duby~ HHV is actually on my list and I did not care for the 5 or 6 flavors I tried from them. I know they have a big following..so does Alice in Vapeland..but both are just not my thing. I may check out Mad Murdoc's ..I don't like licorice and I believe that's what Pluid is? Sounds like they have other good stuff though. And Zeus is an immediate, intense sneezing fit. So much so that my son mixed something of theirs with another juice he had and I tried it and even without knowing it was in there I was sneezing!

Ugh..Firephly..if they are going out of business I'm just going to leave that one alone. I'll end up liking it and then be bummed I can't get it anymore!

Thanks Jefsview..Maddcatt is on my list too..love the pics of their B&M.

Managed to get an Ahlusion order in tonight. Thanks again for the heads up!

Maddcatt's RYW4 is very good -- strong on the caramel. My car and room always smell like I've been baking cookies after vaping it

The Plume Room has Candied Cavendish on their 30ml for $10 weekly deal: a banana cavendish with other fruit notes. I've been dying to try it myself.
    bryaninaustin and DenaInWyo like this.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by DenaInWyo View Post
    Thanks Duby~ HHV is actually on my list and I did not care for the 5 or 6 flavors I tried from them. I know they have a big following..so does Alice in Vapeland..but both are just not my thing. I may check out Mad Murdoc's ..I don't like licorice and I believe that's what Pluid is? Sounds like they have other good stuff though. And Zeus is an immediate, intense sneezing fit. So much so that my son mixed something of theirs with another juice he had and I tried it and even without knowing it was in there I was sneezing!

Ugh..Firephly..if they are going out of business I'm just going to leave that one alone. I'll end up liking it and then be bummed I can't get it anymore!

Thanks Jefsview..Maddcatt is on my list too..love the pics of their B&M.

Managed to get an Ahlusion order in tonight. Thanks again for the heads up!
    Ok, both HHV and AiV are not for me either so maybe we have similar tastes. In that case, I recommend DarkestDayVapors.

You don't hear of them much on this board but they are my go-to vendor. Another poster (OlDogNewTricks) tried some of their juices and started a thread here...

Darkest Day Vapor

It's a short thread - check it out - but he liked them as much as I do.
    DenaInWyo likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, Velvet Cloud Vapor is all VG. I don't even know why I tried them because I had read time after time that VG tends to mute flavors and that's one of the biggest problems I have with juices, muted flavors. Whatever compelled me to try it anyway is a mystery but I am so glad that I did.

If I had tried Virgin Vapor first I probably would have never, ever ordered all VG again thinking it was the VG I disliked so much.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ahlusion has expanded their hours. It's much easier to order now. They are hands down my favorite vendor! Their fruit creams and Wild Wood tobaccos make me very happy along with a dozen or so other Ahlusion liquids.

+1 Velvet Cloud Vapor. Nightshift and Vanilla Custard are must haves for me. Their Beard tobaccos are excellent, too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast