Which Vendor Next?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Which Vendor Next?

Super Member ECF Veteran DenaInWyo's Avatar

Default Which Vendor Next?

I am looking for something new to try. Okay, I am ALWAYS looking for something new to try! I have many flavors already that I am quite happy with but there's always room for more. Here is a list of the ones I have tried already and what I think of them, to give you an idea of what I might like. Suggestions much appreciated!!

GLV- My absolute go to
    Nicoticket - One flavor that I cannot be without, ever, for any reason. On my fifth large bottle of CLS.
    Ahlusion -several that I like but ordering from them is a real pain for me because of the time of day they are open.
    5 Pawns - Like very much but not enough to keep buying..too many others I like better for the price. Would like someday to try their new one whose name escapes me at the moment.
    Vapor Chef - Disliked at first..a couple are kind of growing on me.
    HHV - Disliked (I know..weird..just didn't care for them)
    Backwoods brew - very good, especially malty toffee, but never get around to ordering more because there are others that wow me.
    May revisit because I have discovered I like flavored tobaccos. Worth it from them?
    AVE- BB and GJ are good, but not worth a reorder when I like El Kamino better. Maple Melody from them was hands down the worst e-liquid I have ever had in my possession.
    AiV: A couple of flavors were pretty good and worthy of a reorder, but overall too mild and all have this background flavor that makes them taste the same.
    Ginger's Ejuice - Disliked. Several had a garlic taste to me. Again, weird, I know.
    Virgin Vapor - Disliked. Chemical, or no taste. Kona coffee milkshake improved with MUCH time and I did finish it.
    Vapingme - Liked when brand new to vaping. Found things I like much better.
    Zeusjuice - liked several but they make me sneeze!! Not sure what they use but I am apparently allergic.
    MBV - This one makes me sad because they are stand up guys with customer service and vape community education. I just can't do their juice with the exception of two. There is a chemical taste there now, since I've had other stuff. I really liked them at first, when I had never had anything but juice from our local thug..anything is better than that stuff..but now I have about 15 bottles languishing in my cupboard because I have way too many others I like much better. Have paid forward a ton of their stuff besides. Would guess I have tried around 40 flavors from them.

Okay I know this is reaching novel proportions but I'm really interested in finding someone else to try based on the above. One thing I would really like to find is a good, strong and sweet and bright fruit flavor with a TOUCH of menthol. I do not like in your face menthol, but just a little zing of it is good with fruit flavors. I'd also like a good candy cane (peppermint, not menthol and not altoids/extreme ice) or chocolate mint that isn't too heavy on the mint.

If you made it this far, thanks already! Fire away with suggestions and thanks a million in advance!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Order more from Ahlusion they're open much more often now, including right now at 1140 on a friday night.

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

I know everyone has different preferences. Sounds like you like the darker, heavier flavors. I do too. I fell in love with one vendor almost immediately (Indigo Vapor) but I've only tried a few of their non-tobacco flavors and can't really comment at this point on those. Plus, I haven't tried any other higher end vendors that get talked about here (I plan to but can never seem to find the $$) and I feel like a broken record because I always recommend them. I've tried about 6 other vendors though and I have been happiest with Indigo. They have really great tobaccos, IMO. I even like some of the other flavors I've tried but like I said, I haven't tried many (about 4). You can get a sampler--if you're looking for an icy fruit, look at their "ice" selections. The menthol is very light, IMO.

One place I really trust for reviews is Vapor Rater. The main reason is that rather than just saying "Oh wow, that's really great juice", he actually describes the flavors, and with complex ones will tell you what's dominant, what's hidden. You might find his site helpful for finding new stuff.

Good luck -- the fun is in the hunt!

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Halo or Hooligans.
    spaceballsrules and DenaInWyo like this.

Vapeing for Freedom

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Velvet Cloud Vapor would be my suggestion. I also like Mister E Liquid. I agree with you on Nicoticket, HHV, AIV, and Virgin Vapor.

Full Member Verified Member

Fuzion vapor, you should try their unicorn blood.
    DenaInWyo likes this.

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

NiteLiteVapor. They even carry menthol drops, so you can add menthol to any juice, and do it to taste. Start with one drop per 5ml and add from there - Flavours by NiteLiteVapor

http://www.mountainoakvapors.com/default.asp

http://www.vermillionriverejuice.com/

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/categories/E%252dLiquid/

http://www.shopcoppercreek.com/
    Last edited by spaceballsrules; 10-26-2013 at 04:18 AM.
    DenaInWyo likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ahlusion -several that I like but ordering from them is a real pain for me because of the time of day they are open.

Finding Ahlusion has been like finding 10 top vendors

think you would be surprised about there new later hours open even now(but I still expect them closed on the weekend)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I totally agree about Mt Baker!

For the touch of Menthol, try Halo Malibu. And while you're there, you could try VooDoo, and maybe Tribeca, if you like ANY kind of Tobacco or RY4 flavors.

Other fruity/interesting flavors (I don't do much menthol):
    MrELiquid: Grey Matter. I have no idea what this flavor is. But I like it. And try Bermuda Rain - another fruity/hint of menthol, I think.
    NicQuid - StrawNana Smoothie!! And shop around for something else - they do "sweet" really well! And it's Pre-Steeped.

GLV - I like Red Headed Slut and Deadly Sin - what else should I try (NOT Menthol!)?
    DenaInWyo likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vaperev is a shop in CA. They have a website at Home page and have several really good juice lines that haven't flooded the market yet. The ones I have tried most recent are from Mr. Good Vape and P.O.E.T. They are worth a look at if you are looking for unique flavor combos.
    Another new juice company is at Quack's Juice Factory Age Verification they only have 2 flavors so far. Both are sweet-desert types. Both are really good if you like sweet flavors.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast