No flavour is strong enough! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: No flavour is strong enough!

Hi Tuss08. I have the same problem and am also in Oz. Royal blend and Cinnamon Roll from Vape King are good- they are doublers so you'll need to add your nic to them etc. Royalblend needs to steep for about a week. I've been using Evods and a mini PT but Im going to try dripping and some cartos now to see if I can get more flavour. Blowing clouds of vapour but only get subtle flavour. Mix is usually 70/30ish 12mg - if I go any higher with the nic I can taste the pepperyness of it and it reminds me of nicotine gum which I hate! I've got a spinner but can't find any kind of "sweet spot" - as I turn the voltage up I get nothing..nothing..mmm maybe something.. burnt..So Im not a huge convert to vv like most people.

was getting no taste on my units. Started with ego and a claro starter kit a couple weeks ago. Could smell it, just not taste it. was enjoying smelling and hand to mouth, but was coming up way short on flavor fulfillment. Got MVP2. put my claro on it, 6.5 watts no taste, 7 burnt. Got kanger 2, not much better, went up to 8 watts, burnt. went to a vape bar tasted some flavors. got a new juice today 90 VG, that I can put in iclear 30, 6.5, no flavor, worked way up to 10 watts. flavor... hey this vaping thing could be tasty and fun. gotta play with different toys, flavors, tanks, to find what will work. once you find it. ride that pony.
    meanckz and Roogal like this.

Thanks guys and to my aussie fellow vapourer. A tounge brush???? No i dont have one, but i do brush my tongue daily with my elec toothbrush??
    I think I shall get a vv battery to start trying different voltages as It seems a lot of people on here find it more enjoyable. Seems like I also need to learn how to make my own juice and just triple the flavour! Bit scary but better sooner rather than later I spose.
    meanckz and Roogal like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have the exact same problem. The ones I can taste I have found give me heartburn. Others smell great but vape them nothing. Gonna just keep trying. Refuse to go back to analogs. And I have the tounge scrapper use listerine brush often drink tons of water. Blah blah blah. Just gotta find the one that works. Til then will just vape what I have til it is gone.
    meanckz and Criticalmass like this.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Try Pluid or Greneda. Either should fit the bill.

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Not all taste buds are created equal. Sadly, some of us have more taste buds than others, so flavors will come through better for some.

Strong, sweet and fruity: Zeus Juice signature line.

Also, try an RDA for best flavor results, as others have pointed out.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Pick up some flavor enhancers that DIY'ers use. You typically only need 1-3 drops per 10mls for them to be effective. They won't dilute.

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) can make a huge difference with fruits. Can make them pop.

Lemon Juice as well. It can bring a bland mix alive.

10% sucralose in PG can do wonders with sweetness.

MTS Vape Wizard (haven't personally used it) and TFA Smooth work well with rounding out and making tobacco's more rich and full. I just started using Smooth with my Hangsen tobacco mixes and it makes a good vape great.

Adding more flavor itself can actually dim the flavor notes and not increase them. I would personally test the enhancers with your existing stash first before going the double shot route. You may end up with more bottles of juice that don't do it for you.

Super Member ECF Veteran melly710's Avatar

Go with vendors that offer extra flavor like Vapealisious, Vixen Vapor, Heathers Heavenly Vapes or Viking Vapor. I can't taste much from any juice that doesn't have the extra flavor hit.

This is all really interesting...thanks so much for all of your replies, Vaping is certainly not text book stuff is it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast