Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: No flavour is strong enough!

Quote Originally Posted by tuss08 View Post
    This is all really interesting...thanks so much for all of your replies, Vaping is certainly not text book stuff is it!!!
    The nice thing about vaping is it's elasticity, it's malleability -- if something isn't working for you, there are X, Y, Z alternatives available to help you dial in something that will work for you. Be it in the equipment, or even in the juice. And each device could give you a different experience with the same juice.

The worst thing is not being open to experimenting, not being willing to put into a little research or effort into making it work for you.
    Roogal likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member macmiddlebrooks's Avatar

Another alternative is to try an inexpensive long-barrel bridgeless atomizer and drip (I recommend a drip shield as well). This was my first introduction to WAY more flavor than any clearo can provide. PM me for specific product info. Good luck!
    Roogal likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have alocal B&M (they're still working on their web presence....waaaaayyyyyy too long IMHO), however they're E-Liquid.com .... and their Lemon juice just pops....sweet and tart strong flavor....I think their content is 60PG/40VG....I mix it with their menthol and a bit of their USA mix (taste like NewPort with Lemon squirt)....not sure when website will be done and if they'll have international shipping, but if/when it's worth a shot
    Criticalmass likes this.

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123