No flavour is strong enough!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: No flavour is strong enough!

Default No flavour is strong enough!

Hi fellow vaporers.
    I must have 30 bottles of juice now and have found only 2-3 that really hit my taste buds. Ive only been vaping about 2-3 months but I thought my taste buds would have improved by now?
    As I am a sweet tooth I seem to like the sweeter juices and a higher vg ratio, but only banana cream, funky banana and bubble gum seem flavoursome. In fact i think even more flavour is needed but these are the best so far.

Has anyone bought any juices that are really strong and sweet? I'm in Oz so they need to ship here.

Is it possible my ex smoker taste buds are still a bit on the dead side, coz some juices I try have just a whiff of flavour to me, eg bavarian cream from apollo.
    If you can recommend something it would be great....I know we are all different though. I use an egoCE4 with kanger evod and have just increased from 18mg to 24 coz i feel like somethings missing lol.

Thanks everyone.

Senior Member ECF Veteran zhentipede's Avatar

if u don't mind cinammon flavors those are reaaallyy strong and sweet vape... by Midas I believe is one of them... in a cartomizer\tank its strong... in bottom feeder tank stronger.... in rda strongest.... too strong I tamed it down with some other juice I have

Full Member Verified Member

tuss, what are you vaping with? Maybe there is a mechanical/electrical reason your juices don't taste well.

Senior Member ECF Veteran zhentipede's Avatar

Screenshot_2013-10-26-02-52-23.jpg

realllly strong use on glass/pyrex or stainless

Super Member ECF Veteran Apptiger's Avatar

Might try some vanillas and some cinnamons, they seemed to me to be some of the strongest flavors but, everyone is different.
    Lot of things can impact flavor. Think it took about a year for me to really start to notice nuance in juices. Until then I wanted all hard hitting top notes. Ambient temperature and humidity can impact flavor, so can the PG/VG mix. If you have custom mixed juice, the flavor usually takes a few weeks to develop. You could be dehydrated some too. Might try:

Increasing your water intake.
    Vary the PG/VG ratio of the juice. try 50/50 or higher pg. All VG washes out flavor, at least for me
    Try a different power setting (some juices don't come alive at low power) or low res clearo.
    Try a different method like dripping or different clearo / tank. CE4 and Evods mute the flavor.

Try adding flavor shots at Mt Baker Vapor.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Try 1.8 ohms coils, try a viva nova top coil, make sure your equipment is clean. Get yourself a spinner or twist so you can adjust voltage. If you are vaping on a 3.7 ohm standard ego battery you need to be using 1.8 ohm heads. Some people prefer a warmer vape so they use top coil devices for their juices. A variable voltage device will let you adjust the taste and allow you to get a warmer vape. If you have gunked up heads or the voltage is too low you will not get much vapor or flavor.
    Mr.Mann and bryaninaustin like this.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

Im using a egoCE4 with kanger evod which I suppose is a true beginner model lol. I have learnt to drink heaps more water, I have tried different PG/VG and find the VG doesnt hurt my throat as much so i normally order anything from 50/50 up. I clean and dry burn as per instructions on here but still i either find the flavour too weak or tastes bad....even after steeping and using a new clearo.
    if as Apptiger suggests to try a different power setting, I wouldn't know what variable unit to get thats easy to use but effective....maybe i need to look into that?
    are flavour shots different to e juice?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You can also try a RBA with a micro coil. That will bring the flavor out.

This may sound silly, but have you tried a tongue brush? I know... sounds out there, but totally worked for me and I'm so into subtle flavors now..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast