Blackberry Flavored Juice - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Blackberry Flavored Juice

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
    I really liked Vapingzone blackberry. Straight blackberry and nothing else.
    I am vaping their DIY blackberry flavor right now (at 2.5%). Friggin' good stuff!

Otherwise, Copper Creek Blackberry or HHV Crackberry are excellent as well.
    bryaninaustin and jefsview like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Another vote for HHV Crackberry

ECF Veteran

So on the opinions based in this thread I have ordered some Crackberry and Black and Blue from HHV. I also ordered some Blackberry and Orange Dream Bar from MBV. I must say I'm delighted in the price of MBV juice ($7.50 for 30ml), hope it's as good as folks say :-)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Alice in Vapeland twas brillig is the best!
    I vape therefore I am ~ It's a vape thing...you wouldn't understand!-Provari Mini-chi you clone-itaste v3-itaste mvp1&2-many colors ego twists,ego vv/v3, Sigelei Legend,Hammer,Nemi clone.Gourmet e-juice afficianado.Vaping for 3+ years

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Another vote for AiV. But I'm also waiting for some blackberry from Velvet Vapors. Haven't tried it yet but I've long enjoyed their other flavors such as waffle and bear claw.

ECF Veteran

So after letting my Blackberry age for a week or so I broke them out. Crackberry from HHV is good as well as the Black and Blue. The blackberry from MBV though is OMG good. I got a 30ml bottle and it's the best so far. Still have to try AiV and Coppercreek and what ever else is out there but I'm definitely getting more MBV Blackberry :-)

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've always liked Blackberry Ice Cream from Kick Bass Vapor. Creamy blackberry (primarily blackberry), sweet but not overly sweet, and a slight cooling effect (not menthol).
    bryaninaustin likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

I really liked Virgin Vapor's Blackberry Vanilla Swirl--but you have to let the bottle sit without the top for a couple of days. After a couple weeks, it's a really nice, true Blackberry, with a creamy vanilla on the exhale.

Potion Vape's Blackberry Midnight is also a really natural-tasting blackberry with a sweet (honey?) finish.

Nothing but N-E-T... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jefsview View Post
    blackberry burley -- it's new, it's exciting! And it was created for a member of ECF and a regular on the Natural Tobacco thread:

Uncle BJ's BlackBerry Burley
    +1...
    My wife really enjoyed the MBV Blackberry, until she tried AiV Twas Brillig... She fell in love with this one. Then along came NETcom's Blackberry Burley and POW! She just can't get enough of this one and vaped it exclusively until it was gone.
    She had me order her a 60ml. Now, that was on Oct. 22 and we're still waiting due to the extreme popularity they are experiencing but the wait is well worth it!
    It was Blackberry Burley that got her vaping exclusively! She's gone over 3 weeks with only a couple relapses to the smokes but as long as I can keep it in stock, I'm sure her cigarette days are behind her.
    EleanorR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jefsview View Post
    blackberry burley -- it's new, it's exciting! And it was created for a member of ECF and a regular on the Natural Tobacco thread:

Uncle BJ's BlackBerry Burley
    +1!

I LOVE this juice! Bought a small bottle to try, and re-ordered the 60 ml almost immediately. One of my absolute favs!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast