Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery? - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

I think i made a decision to try first. Gonna order a sampler pack from sweet vapes.

Bananas foster
    Snickerdoodle cookie
    Kona cream
    Starbucks mocha
    Monkey bread

Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just got some Heather's Heavenly Vapes juices, and I gotta say, the Blueberry Muffin is about the tastiest juice I've ever tried, and I'm usually not one for bakery type juices. The Mocha Java Smooth is pretty great as well if you like that sort of thing. If their other juices are half as good as that Blueberry Muffin, well, I've got a new juice vendor. Except for my Grumpy's Hooch, can't be without my Grumpy's.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Copper Creek house blend and pumpkin pie are both amazing !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Njt07 View Post
    Any specific ones cause those were the only juices i ever liked from the many i tried from there. Guess i forgot to mention snickerdoodle cookie.
    Two I remember especially liking were the butterscotch cookie and epic cookie fantasy. Both were great. (I'm pretty sure I asked for extra flavor. I was into BIG flavors back then).

I also remember trying an ice cream flavor, but adding the 'cool' option... no good. Whatever they add to make it have cool flavor tasted like menthol to me.
    Njt07 likes this.

Ill have to try these next if sweet vapes doesn't do the job, crossing fingers though cause i remember how much money i spent trying different venders before i found my regulars...

Quote Originally Posted by Leothwyn View Post
    Two I remember especially liking were the butterscotch cookie and epic cookie fantasy. Both were great. (I'm pretty sure I asked for extra flavor. I was into BIG flavors back then).

I also remember trying an ice cream flavor, but adding the 'cool' option... no good. Whatever they add to make it have cool flavor tasted like menthol to me.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Let us know please.. I love my snicker doodle and Bananas foster from ms t ... Imo two of the best juices there are..

Sent via Mobile
    Njt07 likes this.

Owned: eGo-T, Reo Grand+Mini, ProVari, Darwin, VV Splash Mini, Silver Bullet, Apex Alpha Ultra w/ RES, Phidias, Infinity, 3VO VV and 510N
    Own: My Point, Semovar V3, Sirius II, Temon 14650, ProVari Mini VV, Vamo V5, VOLT, MadVapes VV Box, and Vapemate

E-Cig Afficionado Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think i made a decision to try first. Gonna order a sampler pack from sweet vapes.

Bananas foster
    Snickerdoodle cookie
    Kona cream
    Starbucks mocha
    Monkey bread
    Nice, glad you tried it. Sweet Vapes in my opinion is as close to Ms. Ts as you're going to find. Not speaking about quality more so about selection. That's not to say their vapes are bad by any means I actually preffer some liquids from Sweet Vapes than from Ms T's. Only thing you shouldn't expect is the candy and the popcorn if that matters to you.

A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

Quote Originally Posted by JMarca View Post
    Nice, glad you tried it. Sweet Vapes in my opinion is as close to Ms. Ts as you're going to find. Not speaking about quality more so about selection. That's not to say their vapes are bad by any means I actually preffer some liquids from Sweet Vapes than from Ms T's. Only thing you shouldn't expect is the candy and the popcorn if that matters to you.
    Never actually tried that. After the cinnamon roll melted a clearo, i pretty much stuck with snickerdoodle and bananas foster (with cream). Heres hoping i like sweet vapes!
    bully mom likes this.

E-Cig Afficionado Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Never actually tried that. After the cinnamon roll melted a clearo, i pretty much stuck with snickerdoodle and bananas foster (with cream). Heres hoping i like sweet vapes!
    No I was referring to the real candy and popcorn she sends in every package. = )

A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

Ah ok lol. Nope never ate the popcorn or the sweets except for the cinnamon jawbreakers!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast