Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Default Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Hi everyone, ive been using Mrs T's bakery banana fosters coffee with cream for the last couple of years but now there seems to some issue with her site or with deliveries or something and I'm now out of juice...

can anyone thats used and liked Mrs T's juices recommend a good quality juice vender that makes similar quality juices? I have pretty much stuck with Mrs T's (banana fosters coffee) and alien visions (BB and GJ) for the last 2+ years so Im at a bit of a loss. Ive used Mountain Oaks Vapor (coffee and cream, legendary, caramel mocaccino) but its not my favorite all day vape like banana fosters was/is, but i will use it in a pinch.

Im not interested in tobacco flavors, despite my use of BB and GJ i just use those for those days when i want something non-sweet, any good recommendations?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Njt07; 10-26-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Anyone? 10 chars

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It depends upon what you're looking for. I've never tried a bananas foster vape because I wasn't particularly impressed with the actual dessert...lol

That said, a nearly universally liked vape that I've tried is Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand which is megayummy fresh and absolutely amazing the older it gets. I've never actually heard anyone say they DISLIKED it. I'm not a huge vanilla fan myself but this knocked my socks off. Nicoticket is a small operation and they put a ton of love into their liquids. They even extract their own vanilla so no chemical tasting stuff there. I hear their Creme Brulee is even better and I've got some on order. One more standout with them is the limited edition Altered States which is very fruity (another thing I'm not normally fond of) and supposed to be creamy, too, but I think the creaminess will come forth with time. I tasted that and immediately contacted the maker to tell him that it's a keeper. They have a tobacco called H1N1 aka The Virus that people who aren't even fond of tobacco are addicted to now. I personally haven't tried it yet but I undoubtedly will since the place has had so many that I absolutely LOVE.

For a wonderful cinnamon candy vape head to Vermillion River and order the Hot Cinnamon. It tastes exactly like hot cinnamon candy. Make sure you have a pyrex tank, though.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

before I started making my own liquid I used the following vendors:

Ms Ts
    Vermillion River
    Ahlusion
    FanceeJuice
    Njt07 and wolfie_beast like this.
    unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm currently doing some taste tests on new juices from various venders. So far I've tested D&D Vapor's Watermelon which is actually quite good and Potion of Frosty which I believe is beckoning to me for another few drops. I'm unable to describe it but it's really nice....lol

I'll report back with other tests as the night wears on until I get a headache from too much nicotine.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

I love mountain oak, my go-to premium!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Back before getting into DIY, I used to love banana foster coffee and snickerdoodle from Ms T. A couple of other favorite vendors for rich dessert juices were KBV and Purevapes
    Njt07 likes this.

E-Cig Afficionado Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Similar to Ms T's for savory and desserts? Try Sweet Vapes Sweet-Vapes

They have a similar selection without the big wait, quite good as I remember it. Haven't bought juice for a while since I make my own.
    EleanorR, Njt07 and wolfie_beast like this.

A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

Thanks all for the ideas, ill look around at a few of these places, particularly sweetvapes, nickoticket and purevapes!
    Kent Brooks and EvilZoe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leothwyn View Post
    Back before getting into DIY, I used to love banana foster coffee and snickerdoodle from Ms T. A couple of other favorite vendors for rich dessert juices were KBV and Purevapes
    Any specific ones cause those were the only juices i ever liked from the many i tried from there. Guess i forgot to mention snickerdoodle cookie.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast