Cinnamon Flavors and Mt Baker Vapor

Thread: Cinnamon Flavors and Mt Baker Vapor

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Unhappy Cinnamon Flavors and Mt Baker Vapor

I love Mt Baker,And I definitely don't blame Mr Baker for this issue I'm having. It's a strange situation...or maybe not really.

So...I LOVE Cinnamon. It's one of my favorite flavors of anything (food, drinks, candy, etc). And I seem to be having issues with Cinnamon as a vaper.

I started out with a trial bottle of Cinnamon Roll from Mt Baker. YUMMMMM!! So then I buy the big bottle so I can get my vape on. All of a sudden, my beloved Cinnamon Roll has a really strange taste, especially the aftertaste. Tastes metallic? Chemical? I can't tell, but it's not delicious like it used to be. Vapor is still good, though. Doesn't matter which tank I use (Pro Tank, ProTank mini, ProTank mini 2)

Could it be...
    1) I've been smoke free for over 2 months-my tastes buds are on overdrive? Not happening with any of my other flavors, so not sure about this one.

2) Bad batch of liquid? I'm sure they use the same procedures for each batch...how could a bad batch even exist?

Two questions for all the readers here:
    1)Are cinnamon flavors typically harder to deal with? How come?
    2) I would like suggestions on really good cinnamon flavors since this one may not be working out.

Thanks ya'll!

Someone told me they changed the base flavor or whatever, I don't have anything to base this on since I only ordered it recently so I don't know what it tasted like a while ago...

All I know is that it had a pretty harsh... might as well say it, unpleasant flavor fresh from the mail, to me it was too buttery anyway but might serve as a decent mixer.

After it sat for a couple weeks it was better, still not a favorite or anything but definetly better and until I try it a couple weeks from now I can't really cross it off a list. I do have to wonder though if it's the same thing as it was in the past when so many liked it so much as to give it so high a recommendation.

Actually seems like your post is backing up what I've heard but can't verify.

I get my red hot candy type cinnamon local from Nashville Vapor but that's not what is in cinnamon roll, you're looking for a soft or stick cinnamon flavor. I have MBV soft cinnamon also but only really use it as a mixer.

Super Member ECF Veteran

If you will contact them I'm sure they will be truthful with your questions and go above and beyond to serve you. Been ordering from them along time and always workout any problems I've had. I only order their cinnamon and menthol there the best I have found.
    url=http://www.highdesertvapes.com][/url]

I also love cinnamon. Just received Fireball from HHV and I can't stand it. Tastes like dirt, cinnamon, and urinal cake mixed together. Ugh.