"Are extra shots a necessity?" AND "Any quick and reliable West Coast vendors?" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: "Are extra shots a necessity?" AND "Any quick and reliable West Coast vendors?"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RPGZealot View Post

My question then, is does anybody have any go to vendors who ship quick to the West Coast (price is not really my concern as much as time spent shooting in the dark) and deal bold (and hopefully accurate) flavors without requiring purchasing add-ons? I guess I'm looking for bright fruity flavors and peanut butter (I must have peanut butter) if possible;
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Give Five Pawns a try. They are on the West Coast, they offer free priority shipping with every order and Grandmaster is a peanut butter juice. I am vaping it as we speak. They are a little more expensive than other vendors, but I have the juice in my mailbox in Florida 48 hours after I order it.

Five Pawns - Signature Vapor Liquid

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Look at Halo juices if you want something without picking vg/pg ratio or flavor shots. Just pick nic level and bottle size. Also their juice does not need to steep. They are ready right away, and are strong flavors.

​For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. If you don't, none will suffice.

Full Member Verified Member gayhollly1's Avatar

I'd try MBV again. Even after adding flavor shots to my liking their price is great. I read the reviews and go from there.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

I just cracked open a 65/35 custom Irish Cream and Coffee from MBV and, I have to say, it's pretty good. Of course, had I gotten it with a shot or two, it would be better...

That said, I placed an order for a sampler from AiV and I'm ready to pull the trigger on The Plume Room (as soon as their weekly is something I'd conceivably like) and The Vapor Room because they have a really nice sampler too.

Thanks again folks!

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Honey Pearry from the Vapor Chef is my absolute favorite fruit flavor of all time.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gayhollly1 View Post
    I'd try MBV again. Even after adding flavor shots to my liking their price is great. I read the reviews and go from there.
    Yea, seems like Cinnamon Roll, Sticky Buns, Pink Champagne and Moo Juice are favorites with about 3 weeks aging. I ordered Pink Champagne and Moo Juice tonight and am getting a sample of Rootbeer since that one had some mixed reviews.

I also ordered the Creme Brulee from Nicoticket. hehe
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Join The Resistance

Rocketpunk, is honey pearry better than hobbes' blood? I have been on that for a while.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I prefer it to Hobbes' Blood, yes.

Request it as a free sample on your next re-order of Hobbes' Blood.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

I'm not sure where you are in California, but we probably have the most B&M stores in the country. Perhaps you could find one close to you and go in and physically try some of the juices they offer. Actually, that's why I love B&Ms

Full Member Verified Member CaddyWhompus's Avatar

I feel like juices are meant to taste good at a specific ratio. Flavor shots kinda throw that out of wack I'm not sure that more flavor necessarily equals better tasting juice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast