good vendors that you don't hear about often with strong flavors?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: good vendors that you don't hear about often with strong flavors?

Kyi
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default good vendors that you don't hear about often with strong flavors?

I know there's a couple of threads similar to this but I thought I'd ask anyways... what are some good under-rated or not talked about as much vendors that are really good with strong flavors? Either with a flavor shot/extra flavor option or they are just made with lots of flavoring. I've been buying all the popular/hyped up/raved about juices and while I usually don't 'hate' any of them, I can't say I love them either. My main problem is that the flavors are really just too subtle and I can't taste any of it and I end up getting bored of the juice and looking for something new. I'm spending too much money now and I know DIY is an option but it just seems like a lot of mess and tinkering to get what I want and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet.

Here are a few of the vendors I am interested in trying next: The Plume Room, Fuzion Vapors, Moon Mountain, and Goodejuice.. Darkest Day Vapor looks interesting as well. I've tried HHV, Ahlusion, AIV, MBV and most of the popular-ish vendors (can't be bothered to list them all because there are a lot) and they weren't really for me. I need something with fairly reasonable prices (no more than $7 for a 10ml or $10 for a 15ml) and good bakery/sweet flavor options. Thanks!

Full Member ECF Veteran DebbieNY's Avatar

I've found the flavors that I've tried from Vapetrik are pretty strong and sweet, namely the Khlorine and Coo Ca Choo. Dorky Stud is a little less 'in your face' but still sweet. I have yet to try their The Right Stuff, Foxy Fuel, Joe Kuhr, and Nana's Cream (been giving them a good steep). 10ml are $6.95 and they have combo packs that drops the price even a bit lower.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Give these guys a shot. Their flavors are strong, extra flavor is an option, 30 ml will run about $14, their bakery flavors are spot on and the customer service rocks!

KickBassVapor E-Liquid

Moved On

Glad to see someone else thinking about trying DarkestDayVapors. They're my 'go-to' vendor but they're not mentioned that frequently on this board.

If you let us know what flavors you tend to like, you'd probably get better suggestions.

I know you said you don't want to get into DIY'ing at this point but another option is simply to buy a couple of flavorings and then simply add a bit to juices you've bought.

Kyi
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I saw someone post about them on another thread and took a gander at their site and liked what I saw, but I'm still undecided because there are so many options and no way to know which I'll like the most. I thought about buying some flavorings to doctor up weaker juices but if I'm gonna go through all the trouble of changing the intended flavor of the juice, I might as well make my own?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you like tobacco flavors Indigo vapors has a great line Captain Oohrah my favotite.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I find Halo has mostly strong flavors and does not needing steeping like some of the others do. Kringle Curse is strong pepepermint, sub zero very strong menthol, and Shamrock a good strong chocolate (supposed to have a mint tone to it, but I don't notice it, I add some Kringle). I like strong flavors too, so I will be following this thread.
    EleanorR and ToWin like this.

​For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. If you don't, none will suffice.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Kyi View Post
    I saw someone post about them on another thread and took a gander at their site and liked what I saw, but I'm still undecided because there are so many options and no way to know which I'll like the most. I thought about buying some flavorings to doctor up weaker juices but if I'm gonna go through all the trouble of changing the intended flavor of the juice, I might as well make my own?
    You're right - so many vendors, so little time. And I agree that there's no way to know what you'll like. It seems like a crap shoot sometimes.

But as regards the flavoring, I personally think that DIY is the way to go. But you said you didn't want to do that. The suggestions to use flavorings is sort of like a baby step on the way to DIY'ing. I'm not talking about 'changing' flavors, merely 'punching' them up a bit.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

With Moonmountainvaapor try Dusty Boots, and second choice would be Sweet Mother Of Mercury.
    The Plume Room - Vanilla Caramel Frappucinno, or really most any.

Full Member Verified Member

Zeus Juice has been the strongest flavor vender i have tried. A couple flavors here and there from other vendors have been as flavorfull/stronger than Zeus Juice, but overall, they are the most flavorfull (Pluid is the only one that was stronger). No extra flavor shots needed.

A couple of their flavors have actually become too strong with steeping. Their fire and ice is now only used to mix, and the banana milkshake that i smoke for 2 days straight when it came in the mail is now too much banana and slightly too sweet. I LOVE banana, and now use it to mix with other juices as well.

They dont get alot of love on the forums, but they are one of the few vendors i have already reordered from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast