Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: How do you "discover" new flavors?

Anjaffm, we call those vape meets... close... now what are we going to call an offline shop that sells online too? How about an online B&M?
    Anjaffm likes this.

Dragon Lady Supporting Member Anjaffm's Avatar

*giggles* I love this forum!
    You are all so helpful with this poor lady from Germany who talks funny when it comes to vaping, because my entire vaping vocabulary is in German. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by patkin View Post
    How about an online B&M?
    Hm.. how do you transport all these bricks and all this mortar through cyberspace?
    EleanorR, patkin and trouble1000 like this.
    European Vapers: We need you! Please sign the European Free Vaping Initiative - for all of us!

Ultra Member Verified Member HeadInClouds's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey Anjaffm - teach us German vaping vocab! How would you say "a vaper vapes vapor" ?
    Anjaffm likes this.

PV Master Verified Member

reviews and sampler packs I have one vendor I can buy any flavor they release without hesitation....they are my main vendor...I also have 2 others that I found one by winning a contest and one from suggestion from someone that has the same taste profile I do.

Biggest suggestion read reviews and love sampler packs
    EleanorR and Anjaffm like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I look in the general e liquids discussion. I usually try the liquids that are being talked about a lot, IF they sound like something I would like to vape. I already know what my preferences are, but that's how I decide on new purchases. I don't purchase everything that is hyped, though. I try to look for people with like tastes as mine and go from there.
    Anjaffm likes this.

Dragon Lady Supporting Member Anjaffm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeadInClouds View Post
    Hey Anjaffm - teach us German vaping vocab! How would you say "a vaper vapes vapor" ?
    *giggles* - Ein Dampfer dampft Dampf
    European Vapers: We need you! Please sign the European Free Vaping Initiative - for all of us!

Super Member Verified Member Shopan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A good Resource for everything is Right Here at ECF...FOr more Interactive And Real Time Support try Vaping Shows Like those on Novabroadcasting.org - Vaping Shows! or http://www.vapetv.com or http://www.questvaping.com Heck you might even win a Bottle or 2...But the the Community is Very Helpful with any and all Questions...

http://www.casaa.org
    Anjaffm likes this.
    "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death...I will permit it to pass over me and through me...the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Quote Originally Posted by Anjaffm View Post
    *giggles* - Ein Dampfer dampft Dampf
    To my English-speaking ear, that sounds like swearing! Oh, too funny. And, yeh, how does an ear speak?

Edit: Sorry OP and mods... being bad... just couldn't help it.
    Anjaffm likes this.

I actually have several B&M stores around me (5+ in a 15 mile radius and more within an hour drive). But I end up ordering online mostly now. At first I thought it would be easier in a store, but none of the ones around me really let you sample so it ends up being a guessing game anyway. Ironically enough, the only 2 juices I've found completely unvapeable came from a local shop at the recommendation of a co-worker. Go figure!

So I do pretty much what everyone else here is doing to some degree ... read tons of posts, find people with similar tastes, order sample packs, watch video reviews, take chances, and start to develop "safe" vendors that tend to fit my flavor profile more often than not. Oh, and spend a lot of money trying to figure it all out!

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

I'm in SoCal (Ventura County), but I don't have the time nor drive to go visiting B&M shops around me. I've done one and, while it was fun to taste test, the prices didn't match the quality.

That said, I read, read, read, and look for customizable samplers that cost less than $20.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast