How do you "discover" new flavors? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: How do you "discover" new flavors?

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I find a flavor I like either from a B&M or somebody else's device. When I'm ordering juice from anywhere I try and get a few samples of some flavors that seem interesting, the free samples that come from a lot of sites help with this too.

If I have a new flavor I put a couple drops in an rda and vape away. I only use a few drops at first in case the flavor is nasty.
    Coil likes this.
    Vicious Ant: Valkyrie #1713 - Atmomixani: Nemesis #5884 - Flawless: Tugboat #1769 - Loki Lab: Omega #3227 - VHO: Helios #1435, Titan #5326 - Madz Modz: NZonic V3 #3406

As for me I was ordering parts from MVS and read reviews on their juices. Out of the six little 10 ml bottles I bought I'd have to say cocoa vanilla mint is my favorite. I'm definitely going to be buying a bottle of Boba's Bounty from AlienVapor because most everyone on ECF seems to love it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been having fairly good luck with reading lots of reviews, and buying the smallest sample bottles I can. I usually mix my own, but I like to treat myself to pre-mixed once in a while to get some new ideas.
    Support our freedom to vape, join CASAA today!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

when i first started vaping earlier this year i just went with the least expensive option & ordered tons of juice. soon after i moved to reading others' recommendations in ecf & branched out to try other vendors' offerings. purchasing from vendors: i usually order based on flavor descriptions & ask for samples. every once in awhile i'm intrigued by hard-to-get juices & join in on the frenzy to obtain some. trades: i try to trade or purchase from other ecf'ers in the classifieds section, & have founds some great ones (for me) that way, too.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran erikbal's Avatar

I don't really have any B&M's around me at all besides one head shop that I just found out sells fluid. I tried some of it and it's not very good. Since I am new to vaping I have only tried one online company so far and it's the company I ordered my kit from. I've had their strawberry and tobacco flavor and liked them both. Before I found this forum I would just try what sounds good. Now that I've found this forum I have a few (at least) online vendors that I plan on ordering from and trying. Right now I am stuck vaping No 7 vanilla that I bought locally until my 20ml bottle comes in the mail. I am also only a month into this, but have been smoke free since the day I received my kit, which was Oct 12th.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member

Like many here, my juice-quest has search perimeters:

First (unfortunately) is price...have to be able to purchase 50ml for around $25 shipped. That knocks out many "boutique" juices unless I'm sure of how they taste already and I'm flush w/ treat moneys (SB's "Mother's Milk" is my #1 choice so far).

Second is personal preference as far as flavor profiles..I now know that I prefer tobacco's, custards and some desserts. Basically, flavors that tend more to the heavy or "rich". I never buy fruity sounding juice anymore.

Does a prospective new juice fall into my window of interests/budget constraints? I'll give it a shot!
    P.S.- My go-to vendor is Nicoticket...solid juice+moderate prices=my dollars.
    Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I do both, online and local B&M's. In St.Louis there's quite a few to choose from. My girlfriend likes many from the B&M's, while I prefer spending endless hours right here reading reviews, lots of them. I spend more on mine than hers and she could careless. She thinks I'm too picky....I think I'm more selective! I can't stand anything she vapes, it's like vaping perfume. I bought a Mochaccino locally that was unvapeable when purchased. I tried giving it away several times with no success. Before throwing it out a few days ago, I revisited it and what a difference three weeks made. By far the best coffee vape I've tried. And I've tried a bunch of "Boutique" flavors that were nothing special.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234