Name our favorite chocolate e-liquid - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Name our favorite chocolate e-liquid

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melly710 View Post
    Tried Halo Belgian Cocoa and it just isn't flavorful enough for me but these are:

Vixen Vapor Chocolate Fudge Brownie-this is a rich dark chocolate
    HHV Tuscan Cocoa-this is more of a light milk chocolate
    Yeah I like HHV Cocoa better than Halo's also, but both are good.

I just started vaping but in my limited experience I found cocoa vanilla mint from MVS to be quite nice. A dark chocolate taste with a vanilla undertone and a hint of mint. It's kind of like a hot chocolate mint cappuccino with a packet of vanilla creamer added.
    fins13mp likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Schmoggs's Avatar

Dark Side Delerium from Moon Mountain Vapor has been a good vape for me. Not a straight chocolate, more of a chocolate peanut butter caramel, which is exactly what the description on the website says. Just realized there is a 25% off deal right now because they are closed for VaperCon and the wait time will be longer....... I really don't need more liquid do I?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've not had a decent chocolate vape yet in a pre-mix. I've tried cheapo FT ones, right up to gourmet chocolate juices. The best of the bunch was a strawberry chocolate caramel juice from vapology.

But hands down my favourite is my DIY choco/caramel with a hint of cream and honey - tastes just like a cadburys caramel bar, nectar for the taste buds
    Criticalmass likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga, IPV2 v2, Foggers, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Moved On

I'm not a big chocolate fan, mainly because I hadn't liked any I'd tried.

Having said that, DDV (DarkestDayVapor) slipped in a freebie of 'Cenobyte Delight' (chocolate/raspberry) in my last order. Right out of the mail, it smelled absolutely delicious but the taste was...not bad (IMHO). But now that it's gotten a bit of age on it, it's really coming into its own. I'm not the type to be able to 'pick out top notes' or discern 'a faint whiff of <xxx> on the exhale' or anything like that but I can distinct taste both the chocolate and the raspberry and it's very very good.
    Criticalmass likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoggs View Post
    Dark Side Delerium from Moon Mountain Vapor has been a good vape for me. Not a straight chocolate, more of a chocolate peanut butter caramel, which is exactly what the description on the website says. Just realized there is a 25% off deal right now because they are closed for VaperCon and the wait time will be longer....... I really don't need more liquid do I?
    Cmon, take the plunge. I just placed an order there (my first)

Halo's Belgian Chocolate was my first chocolate vape because Halo was my first vendor with the G6 Cigalike, then the Triton...before getting a mod. But I have a fond place for them and still order the Belgian along with Tribeca every so often.

I just received an order from Velvet Cloud Vapor the other day and Mewlew's Magic has a nice predominant chocolate taste (even though the description says chocolate, fudge and butterscotch). I taste a rich real chocolate right now...maybe it's the mix of chocolate and fudge that makes it pop. But it does still need to steep a bit more, as it's only been a couple days so we'll see. But so far it's very good.

Rocket Fuel has a really good pure Chocolate one called Choco La Ti Da. I didn't really like the others I got (Clementine, Rocket Blend, Cat's Meow and Razz My Berries (that one was OK)...but the Choco is getting better by the day. This one might turn out better than Belgian.

I CAN tell you the absolute worst chocolate vape though. It's the one where I ordered the Chocolate Flavoring from The Flavor Apprentice and tried to DIY. Pee Yewwwww...so bad lol.
    SharonMM and Criticalmass like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toots Aplenty View Post
    I just started vaping but in my limited experience I found cocoa vanilla mint from MVS to be quite nice. A dark chocolate taste with a vanilla undertone and a hint of mint. It's kind of like a hot chocolate mint cappuccino with a packet of vanilla creamer added.
    I noticed your sig. Ex smoker for almost 2 days. Right on! 30 days for me. Welcome.
    Criticalmass likes this.

I love Halo's Belgian Chocolate, and haven't really liked others I've tried. I will have to try some of the others you all suggest.
    Criticalmass likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just tossing out another option, it will come and go (currently not shown), but it's OR3O from NicoTicket. It's an oreo cookie. I have a bottle steeping at the moment and like most of his deserts, probably needs a bit of time to steep. Hoping for the best. He has ordered more flavoring so this'll be back up from time to time.
    bryaninaustin and Kent Brooks like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Halo Belgian is about the only straight up chocolate I could stomach. Chocolate seems to be better when it's mixed with other flavors.

+1 VCV Mewlews Magic
    +1 Mom & Pop Pachelas Famous 5 Layer

I also like:
    M&P Newtella
    Kick Bass Vapor Troll Bridge Cookie
    High Desert Vapes Caramelnut Mocha
    Ahlusion Cherry Midnight
    vjc0628 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast