Name our favorite chocolate e-liquid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Name our favorite chocolate e-liquid

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Default Name our favorite chocolate e-liquid

I was reading the following review on Halo's Belgian Chocolate and from what I can see it appears that a good chocolate is as elusive as a good vanilla. What is your favorite?

Halo Belgian Chocolate The best chocolate ejuice IMHO
    Kent Brooks and francespitt like this.

Join The Resistance

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

maybe for strait chocolate being allusive
    I have found a few more complex flavs that include chocolate to be excellent
    1 I love Mom & Pop 5 layer
    2 also Love copper creek house blend

As far as the vanilla you have Nickoticket on your banner has excellent vanilla

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Halo's Belgian is the best chocolate vape ever. Actually its the only one I can tolerate. It's really smelly though.. like don't vape it indoors if you value the opinions of the people around you.

Haven't had many. Belgian Cocoa is best when dripped.

SHAMROCK is better in more devices, since it's mixed with a lovely mint. Shamrock E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

Oompa (from HHV) is a lovely, spicy Mayan type cocoa tobacco best when steeped. I've been eager to try their Tuscan Cocoa to compare with Halo's Belgian Cocoa.

Super Member ECF Veteran melly710's Avatar

Tried Halo Belgian Cocoa and it just isn't flavorful enough for me but these are:

Vixen Vapor Chocolate Fudge Brownie-this is a rich dark chocolate
    HHV Tuscan Cocoa-this is more of a light milk chocolate
    jefsview and Criticalmass like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

I am finding that usually going with the popular vote on juices is a pretty safe bet for me, and I just don't see a lot of chocolate reviews or if I do they are extremely mixed. I appreciate your help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Join The Resistance

Never found any good chocolate, they all taste like an old powder that sat on shelves for years, Halo's being the worst...
    Criticalmass likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran UncHellMatt's Avatar

Perfect timing for this thread I've been on a hunt for some good chocolate vapes.

My default "go to" chocolate has been MBV's "Mudslide", or Mom n' Pop's "Dragonfly" and "Pchela's Poison". I've had "Black and White Cookie" from AiV, and I liked it, but I don't like their prices. Great juices, but...

I'll have to give that Halo one a try. I've heard it's really good.

Just placed an order the other day from Highbrow Vapor's "Dark Chocolate" and "Dark Chocolate Mint" as I'd read their stuff was pretty good.

Down side to all the chocolate juices I've had, of course, is that they clog most devices pretty quickly. My default "travel tank" is a Kanger ProTank, and if I'm using chocolate I'm replacing / rebuilding wicks at least every other day, and while it's certainly better in an RBA, it's still no where near the life span of other juices before I have to change the wick.
    Criticalmass likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by UncHellMatt View Post
    Perfect timing for this thread I've been on a hunt for some good chocolate vapes.

My default "go to" chocolate has been MBV's "Mudslide", or Mom n' Pop's "Dragonfly" and "Pchela's Poison". I've had "Black and White Cookie" from AiV, and I liked it, but I don't like their prices. Great juices, but...

I'll have to give that Halo one a try. I've heard it's really good.

Just placed an order the other day from Highbrow Vapor's "Dark Chocolate" and "Dark Chocolate Mint" as I'd read their stuff was pretty good.

Down side to all the chocolate juices I've had, of course, is that they clog most devices pretty quickly. My default "travel tank" is a Kanger ProTank, and if I'm using chocolate I'm replacing / rebuilding wicks at least every other day, and while it's certainly better in an RBA, it's still no where near the life span of other juices before I have to change the wick.
    Totally agree with your last comments, dark and/or sweet clog up pretty quick...after about 2 days I'm rewicking my PT2's. I'll have to try the Highbrow you mention....sounds worthwhile. As well, M&P's ...they've been on my short list of vendors for awhile, bout time to pull the trigger on them.

Two of the better one's that I've tried have been Moon Mountain Vapor's Dark Side Delirium and Diamond Vapors Fudgemental
    Criticalmass likes this.

Jdvapor.co, nee Fancee Juice is suppose to have a really nice, clear chocolate. They currently have Campfire Crunch on sale for $11.99 30ml; it's a smores. Good time to try it.
    Criticalmass likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast