Juices with strongest throat hit thread....
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Juices with strongest throat hit thread....

Default Juices with strongest throat hit thread....

I see a ton of threads on the best vendors and best flavors. I think it's time for the best throat hit. Some vendors have solid throat hits all throughout the lineup, but some don't. For me, personally, throat hit is probably most important. I could love a flavor, but if it has a weak TH, it isn't top notch.

GO.....
    Taste is not subjective......you just don't have any!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you are a throat hit junkie...try "VENOM" from MBV. The hit is so strong it is unvapeable for me. I do add a few drops of it to many other liquids I vape to enhance the throat hit on those juices. Just a few drops.......and it's that effective.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Now this is a thread I will follow great idea! A nice strong TH is a must for me especially when I'm trying to taper off a little on the nic because usually the lower the nic the weaker the TH. I Like menthol a lot and the cooling sensation deffinantly adds to the TH but some even though nice and cool have a weak hit even at 18mg (which is the max nic level I like to go) and that drives me nuts. I need a Chuck Norris hit to the throat when I vape so yeah people let's hear your thoughts!
    TCO76 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
    Now this is a thread I will follow great idea! A nice strong TH is a must for me especially when I'm trying to taper off a little on the nic because usually the lower the nic the weaker the TH. I Like menthol a lot and the cooling sensation deffinantly adds to the TH but some even though nice and cool have a weak hit even at 18mg (which is the max nic level I like to go) and that drives me nuts. I need a Chuck Norris hit to the throat when I vape so yeah people let's hear your thoughts!
    Yep agreed. Taste is subjective, this I know. But throat hit seems to be just as subjective.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Darkest day vapors red ape.
    http://soundcloud.com/suspect-k/jam-noel-ricky-and-i ...publicity..don't listen to the other stuff though...

ECF Veteran

Of the vendors I have tried only one has a solid TH throughout their lineup and that is Halo.
    Imprint likes this.

Some vendors have varying %'s of this that and the other for dif flavors. And alot of them won't disclose that info. This is why feedback from us is important. But evenso, what kicks like a mule for some,could be a tickle for others. Just wanted to throw that out there for general information.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I too am going to follow this thread. What a great idea.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TCO76 View Post
    Yep agreed. Taste is subjective, this I know. But throat hit seems to be just as subjective.
    Sort of. The best TH I can get without having to be 100% PG is from Nitelitevapor. Hands down! NLV liquids kick, for real.
    MaxUT, jefsview and ephemerata like this.
    Robin!

ECF Veteran

Some of my favorite juices that have given me a solid TH: TOBACCO- Fog Sauce Poet & Scholar, Halo Tiki Juice, Boosted Vapor Black Honey Tobacco, Indigo Vapor Oorah. MENTHOL- Halo Sub Zero, Vapor God Arctic Wolf, Vape Dudes IceIce. FRUIT- Mister E Liquid Pure Michigan, GoodLifeVapor Melon Boba. BAKERY- GoodLifeVapor Deadly Sin. All these juices I got in 16 to 18 mg nic and most mixed at 50/50 or 60/40
    Last edited by MasterBlaster; 12-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    Imprint likes this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast