Most overrated E-Juice? - Page 15
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree515Likes

Thread: Most overrated E-Juice?

Full Member Verified Member kriga's Avatar

AIV. They get lots of love, and out of 9 flavors I tried, I'd only consider getting one (15 Foot Falls) again. I got larger bottles of two that got a lot of talk, Zombie Apocalypse and White Rabbit. I liked those the least of all. Lesson learned.

Honey Pearry by TVC. Not a bad juice at all IMO, but this was my first "boutique" purchase, and from the way it was being talked about I was expecting angels to sing. What I got was honeydew. And pear. No angels. Disappointing and enjoyable all at once.
    TraceyS and chanelvaps like this.

I didn't think honey Peary was that great either. What's the big deal. And to my tastes bobas bounty just horrible. My God I dumped the tank out and that's after two months of steeping.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Anything from Mt Baker.

I once bought a juice from them that tasted and smelled exactly like gasoline fumes. I grew up on a farm where we sometimes had to siphon gas. After steeping for 3 weeks the flavor actually got worse.

The "apology" letter from them made it sound as if they were doing me a favor and remains unclaimed.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    They are all supposed to be the same nic strength as all my other juices 12mg so I'm not sure what gives. 100 bucks wasted, not to mention the 100 bucks I wasted finding out that Alien Visions was a clone supplier (so I don't trust their liquid) so basically the whole thing was a waste of $200.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What exactly are you implying here?

Alien Visions E-Liquid is the ORIGINAL and only real seller of Boba's and while its unfortunate you didnt enjoy the juices you really need to do your research before you start making allegations like that about a long-time trusted vendor.

Please edit the obviously untrue information about AVE from your misinformed post.

Thanks!
    Last edited by xtwosm0kesx; 02-16-2014 at 11:42 PM.
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Super Member Verified Member CABBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtwosm0kesx View Post
    What exactly are you implying here?

Please edit the obviously untrue information about AVE from your misinformed post.

Thanks!
    I will not edit my post. The 4 liquids I purchased from AVE are horrible. They were an absolute disappointment. I believe they were heavily overrated. If my dog wanted to vape I would not even let him vape this crap. Waste of money.
    Just my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The most over-rated juice I've tried is AIV. I tried 6 of their flavors and was disappointed in 5 outta 6. They just have no flavor or very little. I like strong flavors so these aren't for me. I happen to like some of MBV's juice, those who have said they don't didn't mention whether or not they had flavor shots added. I did not the first time, the second time I had one added and they were plenty strong right outta box. I don't taste chemicals or perfumes. It's definitely about personal taste as well as where one's at in there vaping. My tastes have change quite a bit since I've started and I'm sure they'll change some more so this statement is for this point in time only and may change 6 months to a year from now, who knows.
    bryaninaustin likes this.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I will not edit my post. The 4 liquids I purchased from AVE are horrible. They were an absolute disappointment. I believe they were heavily overrated. If my dog wanted to vape I would not even let him vape this crap. Waste of money.
    Just my opinion of course.

Ok lets ditch the civility then.

I honestly couldnt care less what they tasted like to you at this point.

When you make a BLATANLT FALSE claim about a respected vendor being a clone seller, when that vendor is the victim of what could only be classified as a trademark piracy, i take issue.

Just because you don't like a flavor or line of juice doesnt give you the right to slander a company that had MANY MANY happy customers over the course of MANY years by implying that they are the ones who are somehow deceiving people. Your completely unfounded allegation could possible sway someone who may actually enjoy the product.

Thanks for the picture, i already know what the labels look like!

I suggest you edit out your blatant lies about "cloning" (feel free to leave the comments about how you wouldn't give it to your dogs, again i couldn't care less, as long as the LIES are gone).

Stay classy!

*EDIT* Just to clarify you were RIPPED OFF by Alien VAPOR E-Liquid, you were sent juice YOU didnt like but were NOT RIPPED OFF by Alien VISIONS E-liquid. You claim in your post the Alien Visions in the clone seller, and that's a lie.
    Last edited by xtwosm0kesx; 02-17-2014 at 12:39 AM.
    zapped, PLANofMAN, vjc0628 and 1 others like this.
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The problem with eliquid is people in many cases...not everyone is going to like what you might think is fantastic, many people raved about Tribeca...I'm not one of them, I let it steep for 3 weeks and it made no difference, definitely nothing special TO ME...others here said Bobas is overrated...I happen to like it, so when it comes to eliquid flavors you and you alone need to be the judge.

The above post is the perfect example, there's tons of people that love Bobas and Gorilla juice, he happens to think it's junk...so there ya go.
    Last edited by TruSound; 02-17-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I honestly couldnt care less what they tasted like to you at this point.

When you make a BLATANLT FALSE claim about a respected vendor being a clone seller, when that vendor is the victim of what could only be classified as a trademark piracy, i take issue.

Just because you don't like a flavor or line of juice doesnt give you the right to slander a company that had MANY MANY happy customers over the course of MANY years by implying that they are the ones who are somehow deceiving people. Your completely unfounded allegation could possible sway someone who may actually enjoy the product.

Thanks for the picture, i already know what the labels look like!

I suggest you edit out your blatant lies about "cloning" (feel free to leave the comments about how you wouldn't give it to your dogs, again i couldn't care less, as long as the LIES are gone).

Stay classy!

*EDIT* Just to clarify you were RIPPED OFF by Alien VAPOR E-Liquid, you were sent juice YOU didnt like but were NOT RIPPED OFF by Alien VISIONS E-liquid. You claim in your post the Alien Visions in the clone seller, and that's a lie.
    Agreed

say its overrated

you hate the juice

you wouldn't recommend it

but don't say you were ripped off if all it is is you didn't like the juice

most of us have tried vendors we hated based in hype (obviously the reason for the thread)
    but for every juice some one hates there are others that love it

so I am all for good and bad reviews but save the ripped off stuff for something that applies
    didn't get what was ordered
    the juice wouldn't vape
    never got the juice but was charged

Mrs T is an example of ripping people off
    bryaninaustin and Megabyt like this.

Super Member Verified Member CABBA's Avatar

Default Most overrated E-Juice?

Aww. Here we go.
    Just because others don't like the same things as you that means they're wrong?
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy thinking that bobbas bounty is the only juice worth vaping, who wastes their time looking for people that talk smack about your favorite eliquid, so you can jump to defend it like some sort of Power Ranger wanna be.
    Give me a break. That juice is junk. Waste of money over-rated garbage. Throat ravaging, disgusting, over priced ***expletive***.
    Just my opinion of course. Keep calm and vape on.

Last edited by CABBA; 02-17-2014 at 02:29 AM.