If I love GLV Deadly Sin, what else will I love?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: If I love GLV Deadly Sin, what else will I love?

Super Member Verified Member tmrr's Avatar

Default If I love GLV Deadly Sin, what else will I love?

I've been on that elusive juice hunt for a while now and I'm really hoping to cut down on money spent on juice that I don't like. I read a ton of recommendations here and was thinking that if there were some posts specifically starting with a juice we know we love the recommendations that follow have a good chance of being in line with our oh so subjective tastes.

In my case, I have only re-ordered a very few of all I've sampled. So I will start with one of those. I love Good Life Deadly Sin. What else will I love?

High Class Creeper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

All I can tell you is I love that too and I vape DS about 95% of the time I am awake LOL. The only other flavors that I tend to rotate in are GLV Supersonic and Bangkok Dangerous, Mister-E-Liquid Jamocha Haze and Clever Vape Hazelnut Heaven.

No matter what, I always end up right back on the DS. Its so - delicious and ever changing. Has it been your ADV?

(unflavored is also rather happy)

YMMV
    Last edited by CreepyLady; 02-19-2014 at 01:37 PM.

I will check those out! I definitely have flavor ADD and a sampling addiction so I always have 4 or 5 handy all day long. DS shot to the top of my list though because I couldn't resist vaping through my first small bottle in record time and re-ordering more right away. It's in my daily selection 99% of the time. Yesterday I even had it in 2 tanks, one I could take with me to work and one for my more fragile gear kept at home.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

deadly sin is what's know as a tino liquid (tobacco in name only)
    it's technically a tobacco flavor, but the tobacco is very light in it. i really like deadly sin too, but i do think that other tinos are just as good, if not better.

my favs that r in the same category (and similar to) deadly sin:
    Halo - tribecca
    Nite Lite vapor - gold
    Nicoticket - H1N1
    Mad Murdock - 710
    the Vapor Chef - honey nut tobacco
    Indigo Vapor - Eureka (get it with extra flavor shot imho)
    EleanorR and jefsview like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like this thread. Deadly Sin is definitely one of my absolute favorites, so I'm always on the lookout for something similar, but different.

Oddly though, I recently discovered that I don't like Halo's Tribeca anymore. I don't know why. When I first started vaping a few years ago it was near the top of my list. Now it tastes....synthetic. I don't think the juice has changed, just my palate....

I'd also add Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty. But beware of imitators! I've tried a few (on purpose) and have always been disappointed at best.
    Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Thanks for the suggestions! I have Tribeca. I only got it recently, tried it once and it wasn't an instant favorite so I will have to go back to it again. I also have some I like from Nicoticket and Vaper Chef but these are new suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlgrym View Post
    deadly sin is what's know as a tino liquid (tobacco in name only)
    it's technically a tobacco flavor, but the tobacco is very light in it. i really like deadly sin too, but i do think that other tinos are just as good, if not better.

my favs that r in the same category (and similar to) deadly sin:
    Halo - tribecca
    Nite Lite vapor - gold
    Nicoticket - H1N1
    Mad Murdock - 710
    the Vapor Chef - honey nut tobacco
    Indigo Vapor - Eureka (get it with extra flavor shot imho)

Quote Originally Posted by zipflint View Post
    I like this thread. Deadly Sin is definitely one of my absolute favorites, so I'm always on the lookout for something similar, but different.

Oddly though, I recently discovered that I don't like Halo's Tribeca anymore. I don't know why. When I first started vaping a few years ago it was near the top of my list. Now it tastes....synthetic. I don't think the juice has changed, just my palate....

I'd also add Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty. But beware of imitators! I've tried a few (on purpose) and have always been disappointed at best.
    Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

I have not tried BB. I think it's the frequent references I see to raisins. I don't really like raisins, the fruit. Does it taste like raisins to you?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You didn't know? There's two scoops of raisins in every bottle of BB!

best regards, larry mac
    EleanorR and vjc0628 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't get raisins at all. I get mostly....bakery cookie brownie type goodness. But not as sweet as Deadly Sin. I actually prefer Deadly Sin to Boba's, but it's worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by tmrr View Post
    I have not tried BB. I think it's the frequent references I see to raisins. I don't really like raisins, the fruit. Does it taste like raisins to you?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I absolutely LOVE GLV's High Five! It may overtake Deadly Sin as an all day for me. Bobas Bounty is another of my favorites as well. Those 3 juices are about the only ones I buy anymore, otherwise I vape my DIY juice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast