Discontinued E-Juice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Discontinued E-Juice

Unhappy Discontinued E-Juice

So I was just getting ready to re-order a supply of my go-to from MBV, come to fine out they've discontinued my juice. I've been vaping their Tidewater tobacco for awhile now, and although I have dozens of other juices laying around....I'd say I vape it 90% of the time. I've only fallen in love with two different flavors in the past couple years; Halo's Torque 56, and MBV's Tide water tobacco. I simply can't afford to vape Halo juice all day long anymore, and i'm down to just about 60ml of my tidewater stash.

I'd greatly appreciate it someone can point me in the direction of a cost efficient alternative of MBV's Tidewater tobacco. I'll just be in the corner having a mini panic attack, haha. Thank you!

I've never tried their tobacco flavors .... but at these prices, they're worth a try. If you use the coupon code ECF15 it gets you an additional 15% off any juice prices.

Lucky 7 Vapes
    Sed Contra likes this.

You might give Killer Juice Killer Juice - Natural Flavors Made in The USA a try -- this weekend they are having a special: 15ml single bottles only $1.99!

Their tobaccos have gotten positive reviews, and there is some buzz over their RY4 as well. Best time to sample with this incredible sale. You might find a tobacco to your liking, and they run these sales quite frequently.
    bryaninaustin and popwarhomie like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jefsview View Post
    You might give Killer Juice Killer Juice - Natural Flavors Made in The USA a try -- this weekend they are having a special: 15ml single bottles only $1.99!

Their tobaccos have gotten positive reviews, and there is some buzz over their RY4 as well. Best time to sample with this incredible sale. You might find a tobacco to your liking, and they run these sales quite frequently.

I'm definitely going to give their RY4 and White Chocolate Tobacco a try. Thanks!
    jefsview likes this.

ECF Veteran

Durn! 5x15 ml bottles with priority shipping for $18. A few tobaccos, root beer, and caramel latte. I hope they're good but if not at least it was a pretty cheap experiment.
    Last edited by bryaninaustin; 03-08-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    jefsview likes this.

Thank you for the links guys, ill have to check them out tonight. Anyone else have any suggestions for a tidewater alternative?

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would send an email to MBV and see if they can't help you out in one way or another. You would be surprised at how reasonable and willing to help some vendors can be.
    PLANofMAN, SchmidtyKy and Robdob like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

+1 for Spaceballs recommendation

They can prob help you create it in their build your own juice option, or maybe they even still have a couple in the back they'd love to get rid of.
    spaceballsrules likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Jonathan's Avatar

Dont sweat it man.. I'm pretty sure that you can buy the falvoring mix for all the discontinued flavors still... just go to their wholesale site(link is on their contact us page) and see what they have available. Might as well buy their unflavored nic base as well, because you have to order 100$ worth to even order at all... So, If you want a half gallon or more, theres how to go about not losin out on your ADV
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggles View Post
    So I was just getting ready to re-order a supply of my go-to from MBV, come to fine out they've discontinued my juice. I've been vaping their Tidewater tobacco for awhile now, and although I have dozens of other juices laying around....I'd say I vape it 90% of the time. I've only fallen in love with two different flavors in the past couple years; Halo's Torque 56, and MBV's Tide water tobacco. I simply can't afford to vape Halo juice all day long anymore, and i'm down to just about 60ml of my tidewater stash.

I'd greatly appreciate it someone can point me in the direction of a cost efficient alternative of MBV's Tidewater tobacco. I'll just be in the corner having a mini panic attack, haha. Thank you!

Senior Member Verified Member

Sweet another place that has Baja Blast but way cheaper than Good Life Vapor! Ordering!

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast