Five Pawns Mixology Edition - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Five Pawns Mixology Edition

Super Member Verified Member

I sure want to get the Castle Long Reserve but would surely tank the regular also. Right now I'm using 3 of their juices the Gambit, Grand Master and Queenside with my favorite being Gambit but not by much. There as some others they make I've yet to try but will when I have some money to vaporize with.

Every time I say I'm done buying juices for a while...

Been really wanting some Castle Long

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

was castle long reserve in stock recently?

Super Member ECF Veteran pipster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't tried any 5 Pawns and I don't plan on it. For that price they should all be hands down mind blowing. From the endless reviews i've read, it appears it just ain't so. This line has been hyped onto a tall pedestal and my credit card is saying haha, Nope. Unless they are steeped with genuine Unicorn farts, they are just another juice you will like or dislike, imo. And I like plenty of juices at a more realistic price.
    spaceballsrules and jonhall2 like this.

For my dear daughter M and my grandies, F and J.

ECF Veteran

it's cool to judge things you have no personal experience with
    shatner, dmska, vjc0628 and 1 others like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran pipster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KurrptSenate View Post
    it's cool to judge things you have no personal experience with
    I don't think i'm judging. Just making an educated observation and personal decision based on uber reviews i've read. It's pretty simple.
    asf146 likes this.

For my dear daughter M and my grandies, F and J.

I wish they had individual samplers. $30 is a bit of a commitment on something I've never tried, but hopefully is worth it to me.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by asf146 View Post
    I'm afraid to try five pawns.... because If I like it, then I will subconsciously be forced to buy more... and MORE...
    and it's expensive as heck...
    Think of Five Pawns as a fine bottle of brandy. You wouldn't mix it with soda and drink it all the time. You'd enjoy a snifter after dinner, or when savoring a special moment. And I'm sure you're worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    I haven't tried any 5 Pawns and I don't plan on it. For that price they should all be hands down mind blowing. From the endless reviews i've read, it appears it just ain't so. This line has been hyped onto a tall pedestal and my credit card is saying haha, Nope. Unless they are steeped with genuine Unicorn farts, they are just another juice you will like or dislike, imo. And I like plenty of juices at a more realistic price.
    As for price, see above. And of course, taste is objective. I don't do pedestals, and unicorn farts have never appealed to me (wrong end of the animal), and after only 1.5 years of vaping my vaper's tongue is still developing, but there is something about the combination of flavors in the two FP e-liquids I've experienced so far that puts them above almost everything else I've tried.
    dmska, Xcighippy and vjc0628 like this.

Join CASAA and get a FREEBIE!
    Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...a-members.html

Super Member Verified Member wedoitall's Avatar

I've been wanting to try a few of their flavors out and have read many reviews . Many being great but a couple were kind if neutral.

Can anybody give a point of perspective from a dripper? Are these great in RBA's and RDA's? The only thing I've heard less than great is one guy said the flavors were kinda muted. Of course that is subjective.

Do they require steeping? If so for how long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wedoitall View Post
    I've been wanting to try a few of their flavors out and have read many reviews . Many being great but a couple were kind if neutral.

Can anybody give a point of perspective from a dripper? Are these great in RBA's and RDA's? The only thing I've heard less than great is one guy said the flavors were kinda muted. Of course that is subjective.

Do they require steeping? If so for how long
    These are great juices to drip because of their complexity. A dripper will allow you to get all the flavors intended to convey. If you are using a RDA or RBA, I think it's more about the build. I don't think really low ohm builds would work best with these juices.

They are presteeped, but I believe the flavor develops even further along the line.
    EleanorR and AgentAnia like this.
    Not me. Not today.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast