Five Pawns Mixology Edition - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Five Pawns Mixology Edition

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

They are taking orders now on their website. I just ordered one of each. My credit card loves me.

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ADLinATL View Post
    They are taking orders now on their website. I just ordered one of each. My credit card loves me.
    They lied to me! And I never got an update....

Ok, I need to order the sample pack then, if it's available in the new flavors

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

castle long reserve was so-so. i put it aside for maybe 5 weeks. filled a cartomizer. it is very, very, good; i don't steep very often but when i did nothing changed like this. steeping should be mandatory. can someone loan me $37.50?
    EleanorR and AgentAnia like this.

My local B&M sells five pawn can't wait till they get these in so I can try them!

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

I was able to try about 10 mls of Grandmaster gratis, and while I can tell it's quality juice, I still haven't decided whether I like it or not. Maybe it's the combo I'm not so fond of, but I kept coming back to it. I don't know that I feel it's worth the money for what it is, though. Personally I've had juice of the same quality for half the cost.
    EleanorR and pipster like this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I've purchased 4 of the line so far. I pretty much only drip.

I'm vaping the hell out of Fifth Rank. Really can't stop.

I bought Lucerna at the same time as Fifth Rank. It was good in the tester but when I got it home, it had an aftertaste I just didn't like very much. It's on its way to a new home now.

Today I picked up Perpetual Check and Sixty-Four.

The jury is still out on Sixty-Four. It's very unique, a kind of oddly sweet herbal with a minty touch to it. Definitely herbal but not in a Jagermeistery way. Hard to describe. It's a bit cloying in my dripper but I think it might be something I'm in the mood for from time to time.

I think I might keep Sixty-Four, but Perpetual Check is just too much for me and makes my mouth a bit numb. It's pretty spicy but I think I prefer Absolute Pin to it. So Perpetual Check will probably find a new home too, or maybe I'll let it steep for a while and then try again.

The only reason I haven't picked up Castle Long and probably won't is because I still have an unopened bottle of Castle Long Reserve, and find The Gentleman's Reserve from The Steam Co. to be similar enough that my one and only tank is dedicated to it. So I can't really justify picking up Castle Long from the Mixology line when I still have the CLR and 2 bottles of TGR.
    EleanorR likes this.
    This is my Provari. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Analog-free since April 10, 2000. Best decision ever.
    Save a Dog's Life - Leave No Paws Behind

10% off five pawns via pintrest. Ejuice10 is the code at checkout. Never used pintrest so not sure if this works

Five Pawns / Adam Bomb E-liquid Sale | gotsmok.com
    AgentAnia likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Connor S's Avatar

Ordered the whole thing. Ever since I discovered five pawns nothing has even compared. I steady vape grandmaster queenside and gambit. Last order (in the mail being shipped) was another bottle of the three above plus all 5 new juices. I'm stoked.

Herper Chick Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've only tried Gambit so far, and I have two other flavors from the original line pif'd to me from a friend I still need to try.

Gambit had the same weird aftertaste I get in Deadly Sin, Custards Last Stand, and Mother's Milk, that is just unvapeable to me, which makes me wonder if Gambit has some similar ingredient to custards?

I looked at the new line, and there was some layer of flavor in each one that I don't care for (mint for example in one of them). I guess a blessing for me, so I can save my pocket book.
    Robin - aka Herper Chick

Banner by DoogieTony

OK, I'm going on a tangent here (apologies). Obviously I can't tell if this is the same weird flavor you're talking about, but I get a strange, almost fruity flavor in lots of juices where it doesn't seem to belong. I've noticed it in Vanilla Shake from Thunderhead, Kustard from Good Life, and many others. Seems to come up in flavors that are supposed to be creamy/vanill-y/custard. Makes me crazy because I love these types of flavors when they're right...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast