NicQuid from Altsmoke - YUCK! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NicQuid from Altsmoke - YUCK!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Stopped by the new Altsmoke Louisville (Shelbyville Rd.) location a couple weeks ago to check it out and maybe pick up some juice if the price was right. They offered a 30% discount if you posted a Google review of their store, so I managed to get some "high-end" stuff very close to their cost.

Went with 30ml of the Standard's Irie Nights. Excellent stuff.

Also grabbed 30ml of NicQuid's Sinapse. Now, when I sampled it, I thought something might be wrong with the clearomizer it was in -- seemed way too strong, but apparently that's just how it tastes. I kind of liked it. So when I finally dripped it straight, my tastebuds were overloaded. This stuff is POTENT! It's just too much to vape straight up.

I had never mixed any flavors together, save a few that made sense to try (like Root Beer + Vanilla to make a root beer float). But it dawned on me to try Irie Nights with a few drops of Sinapse mixed in. Holy goodness -- it just punched up the flavor by a factor of 3 or 4x.

One of the most, if not the most subjective things about vaping is the flavor of certain e-liquids, but I'm totally sold on this flavor combination and will probably try adding a little Sinapse to my fruity flavors as an enhancer.

Full Member Verified Member

Altsmoke is the first B&M I went to(also where I got my starter kit). The Niquid brand is more miss than hit to me, I will sit there and try 10 flavors before I find one I like. For whatever reason I get that same weird flavor from the majority of their juices. I really enjoy SoHo, Daybreak, Stripes, and Bahama Breeze. I'm actually dripping Daybreak as I type

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Pom Beach by Niquid is amazing, in my opinion, but that's the only one from Niquid that I can comment on.

Senior Member ECF Veteran satoshi's Avatar

9 watts is too high for Nicquid. The burnt dusty flavor you're referring to is burnt juice. 3.2-3.3v on a fresh 1.6 ohm coil would be more like it.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Some are definitely better than others. They have the absolute best banana nut bread I've tried. I like the Stripes as well...

*BURP* "What's in the news Robin?"
    ...............................-- GrimmGreen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12